Jambos Kick Back - Change in emphasis !

gersfanal

Have occasionally looked at JKB from time to time - they are generally happy at yesterdays result ! The thread covering the game showed much more positive comment towards us and hugely more negative comment towards them and Liewell in particular.

On the current situation I liked this one.

"Ceptic will have call on their habitual bitches Abergreen to lie down and take it again "

Just saying, and not that it matters, they appear much more favourably disposed than for a long time - maybe the RFC tilt at the SPFL has had some effect.

Last edited:
Used to like Hearts as I have family from Edinburgh who are jambo’s. Post 2012 I’ve found them (not my family) to be some of the most bitter sevcoists.
I have now lived in Edinburgh for 2 years and have met one decent hearts fan. What has really surprised me is the 4 Hibs fans i now know are very decent and not bitter at all. One even prefers us to the tramps.

Hearts can do one.
I've no interest in all the 'cousins of William' stuff of yesteryear.
Horrible club, horrible support.
Just another of Scotland's tin pot diddy clubs to be treated with the disdain they deserve

I used not not mind Hearts fans before 2012. I remember seeing them dish out serious hospitalisation beatings to the Peasants in George Square when they emerged from Queen St station. Happier days.

I know one hearts fan, his dad is a scum supporter but his grandad on his deathbed said please dont support the scum Support hearts. To be fair to the guy he is a big hearts fan from cumbernauld. Saying that he is not the brightest But you couldn’t meet a nicer guy.

Have occasionally looked at JKB from time to time - they are generally happy at yesterdays result ! The thread covering the game showed much more positive comment towards us and hugely more negative comment towards them and Liewell in particular.

"Ceptic will have call on their habitual bitches Abergreen to lie down and take it again "
They had a poll on that site last year.
Would you rather Celtic win 10iar or Rangers win the league.
10iar got more votes.

They still got their massive thread about hating Sevco?

Think I'll hold off in saying anything nice about them.
This. The last "sevcooooooo" thread legit crashed their website and bogged it down due to near a million posts laughing and gloating at our troubles and that is according to their admin. Fųck em.

Worked with one, used to be a Bear went to the Scottish Cup Final against Hibs as a "neutral" and waxed lyrical about the stunning rendition of the speccy duos tune. C**t!

Eff every single Scottish team and what they think, hate them all.
rLEZRUw.gif

My Jambo boss texted me ‘Yassss’ when the 2nd went. I’ve also heard some of the same shite from him as you’d get from the biggest yahoo, so as with many others, Hearts mean no more to me than any of the other teams in this country.

Why the feck should we care what they think, far less seek their approval?
They SHOULD hate celtc and Lawwell in particular and it's about time they realised it, but it doesn't change what they did to us, nor stop them using a multitude of derogatory terms for us.
They can GTF along with the rest of the former SPL.
The sooner the better.

A lot of my family on my Dad’s side are Jambos, growing up I always wanted them to win, assuming it wasn’t against us. It used to feel like a mutual relationship, but it’s now fair to say that has been killed off by the new-age nationalist that follow Hearts.

If we had lost yesterday they would have had a thread praising the tramps

I know one Hearts fan over here and he’s one of the biggest fannies I’ve ever met in my entire life

A lot of my family on my Dad’s side are Jambos, growing up I always wanted them to win, assuming it wasn’t against us. It used to feel like a mutual relationship, but it’s now fair to say that has been killed off by the new-age nationalist that follow Hearts.
We've got nationalists in our support. I'm afraid all clubs have fans who have been mel gibsoned.

To put it another way, there will be fans at Ibrox quite happy to see the union flag come down.

Chilling

Traditional old school Hearts fans are generally fine, they have a similar outlook on life to us. Post-fanzine/internet generation hearts fans are usually trendy wendies who think it's OK to call us, 'huns' but claim to hate bigotry, and love the SNP.

Hearts fans in Edinburgh were supporting Hibs v us in the cup final. And that wasn’t the weans either. Poisonous fans who like the sheep thought they would prosper after trying to do us in in 2012. Fukk ‘em.

For a forum full of "No one likes us we don't care" a lot of folk on this thread seem quite annoyed about hearts fans having taken the piss out of us. If you aren't able to see we were the biggest joke in scottish football from 2012 - 2018 then I'm worried for you.

It's football, no-one is meant to be pals and if the shoe was on the other foot, I know I'd be ripping the piss out of them.

That's why now the Tim's are taking a beating off us they are making fun of them. Lot easier to make fun of the team doing shit than the one doing well and unfortunately until the last year or so we've been the shit team.

About eight years too late. Ah that's right the situation now doesn't suit you.
Kindly %^*& right off hearts and the rest of the Scottish clubs. That went after us, here's to many years in the championship.

Back