Jambos Kickback

I love that they genuinely would've believed they were winning that yesterday after our exertions midweek, only to be outclassed & outplayed. if it wasn't for their keeper that wouldn't have seen ET. The seethe is a joy.

They are crackpots and no different in their attitudes towards us from the tramps with their zombies crap and the " you let your club die" nonsense.

I wanted us to humiliate them more after we scored 2 and look forward to them being embarrassed in Europe next season just as the tramps will be.

Worse than hibs and the sheep.
Absolute nonsense. Nowhere near it. Message boards like kickback attract your SNP type , Raanjuuurs died anti British loonies and they all have a sizeable number of yahoos pretending to be fans of other clubs just to put us in a bad light. It’s what they do, infested.

And hearts do what the rest do and think it bothers us with their laughable “ sevco” pish, which coming from them is irony personified

However most hearts fans I’ve known are decent sorts and nowhere near the hateful loonies you get from the sheep or hibs crowd.

Hearts fans are wankers. On the train over to Mount Florida it was mixed. One drunk guy says “where all the huns go”, and a bear quite quickly took him to task. They were giving it “you let your club die” until in sight of us then quickly buttoned it. Full of fkn dafties.

See the class exuded from teams we have beat and the team that beat us in Europe this year compared to these dicks and all the rest in this filthy, downtrodden country. There’s sportsmanship on the one hand and there’s blinkered hatred with a hint of desperation to be us and have done a portion of what we have through our gloried history and bright future.
The posters who frequent this forum who support other Scottish teams exemplify the former it must be said and are a breath of fresh air.

One of them started talking about how they improve fitness levels for next season.

You think that's a small chink of diddy club fans starting to catch on?

Playing hoof ball low block against Rangers hoping to scrape a point is never going to get you far. In Europe you don't get away with endless professional fouls and leaving the boot in.

Hopefully some of them learn, because we could do with a hand dragging up the coefficient. A big burden doing it all ourselves.

Absolute nonsense. Nowhere near it. Message boards like kickback attract your SNP type , Raanjuuurs died anti British loonies and they all have a sizeable number of yahoos pretending to be fans of other clubs just to put us in a bad light. It’s what they do, infested.

And hearts do what the rest do and think it bothers us with their laughable “ sevco” pish, which coming from them is irony personified

However most hearts fans I’ve known are decent sorts and nowhere near the hateful loonies you get from the sheep or hibs crowd.
Watched 20-30 of them walk from mount Florida to the north stand singing you let your club die my mate just about got pinched for swiping a fat ***

they all have a sizeable number of yahoos pretending to be fans of other clubs just to put us in a bad light. It’s what they do, infested.
I noticed that on thickback. There's an element who say we are their most hated team and they would rather celtic beat us and win the league.

They are either undercover bheasts or they are truly fucked in the head.

A couple of times one of their defenders made a dangerous pass back to Craig Gordon who cleared it just in time before one of our players closed in. I would have loved us to score off one these. Would have been total meltdown with the Tarts fans....

The preparations, tactics, execution and modification were a total and utter failure. That was a disgrace, and an embarrassment at best to the reputations of our leaders and tacticians. An utter capitulation. James IV did better at Flodden in that he left a name for himself as a foolhardy but immensely brave and bold leader. That was a load of absalut shitebaggery the day. Embarrassed at Hearts playing like that in a cup final

B-D

The preparations, tactics, execution and modification were a total and utter failure. That was a disgrace, and an embarrassment at best to the reputations of our leaders and tacticians. An utter capitulation. James IV did better at Flodden in that he left a name for himself as a foolhardy but immensely brave and bold leader. That was a load of absalut shitebaggery the day. Embarrassed at Hearts playing like that in a cup final

B-D
What an "absalut" melt:))

Back