Jambos Kickback

Check out Leckie in the Sun today.

Going about the Hearts players should be ashamed of themselves for letting down the guy with MND who led them out yesterday and how they should've done it for him etc.

They're effing mental.

"EVERY step that Stevie Morris takes leaves him in a world of pain.

But just before three o'clock yesterday afternoon, that pain never felt more worth fighting.
Leaning on a stick, Robbie Neilson's arm around his shoulders, the lifelong Jambo defied the Motor Neurone Disease that's eating away at him to lead his heroes on to the Hampden turf.

The oldest match mascot around. The proudest man in the land.

And, if I was a Hearts player this morning, my biggest regret would be not rewarding the level of courage Stevie showed before a ball was kicked."
That is wild.

Their support should be embarrassed about the actual performance in a Cup Final, rather than cry out celtic-type conspiracies.

The preparations, tactics, execution and modification were a total and utter failure. That was a disgrace, and an embarrassment at best to the reputations of our leaders and tacticians. An utter capitulation. James IV did better at Flodden in that he left a name for himself as a foolhardy but immensely brave and bold leader. That was a load of absalut shitebaggery the day. Embarrassed at Hearts playing like that in a cup final

B-D

I'd love to imagine that when James IV was breathing his last breath he was thinking "ah well, it's not been all that bad a day. At least a wanker hertz fan will think of me when his team take a royal pumping at Hampden about five centuries from now"

Tbf mate, I remember years back when we played them at Edinburgh and there was a loyalist rally in princess st during the ulster says no campaign.

Plenty Rangers and Hearts fans together and a band called the Heart of Midlothian.

Times have changed though and this country has went to the dogs with the rise of the nats.

I find some of the abuse our fans get on here, bang out of order. All I can tell you is, the hearts fan I know has a healthy hatred of them.

Agree with much of this. My home town in Clackmannanshire has always had a healthy contingent of Hearts fans for as long as I can remember. They definitely aren't represented by those wallopers on JKB. The ones saying they would actually rather see Hibs or Celtic win is mind boggling but, does seem like there is a growing number of them in their support, particularly on that forum.

Read a bit of it last night at work. Very amusing.

I lived and worked in Edinburgh for quite a few years and got to know quite a few Hearts fans and to a man none of them would pick the mhanks mob over us. It had been mentioned that their young supporters were being hoodwinked by idiots on their forums who they highly doubted were hearts men.
One of my mates is a Hearts fan and he hates the scum almost as much as me.

This really got me and thought what a little club with a small mindset and not much hope:

"On the bright side in last two cup finals against old firm they couldn’t beat us in 90 mins - we used to lose by 3 or 4 and over by half time we have got a bit closer"

Being happy that you didn't lose by 3...

Kickback is full of wanky, trendy-lefty new age post-fanzine era Hearts fans who picked up their ideas from tim and sheep sites. All the older Hearts fans I know share our views. My old boss had a King Billy painting on his wall.
Even then, like the sheep and Hibs boards it's about 10 individuals constantly posting.

Most seem to accept we're better than them, and Soutar getting plenty of praise which surprised me considering he's coming to us.

Walking up to the stadium all I heard whilst passing groups of them was them talking about “huns”. Seen them empty cans of lager over one our fan’s head out a bus window just outside Minnesota Fat’s as well.

Tossers like the rest of them in Scotland.
Wtf did said person just laugh it off?

Hearts and Hibs are definitely two cheeks of the same arse. Clubs who seem to think they are our rivals when in reality they are as insignificant as the rest of the dross in the league.

They should just merge the two teams.
At least you know what hibs and their fans are..

Not far from it to be fair. Work in Edinburgh and they are despicable.
I work with 4 Jambos in Edinburgh and 4 ST holders. Two of which were actively supporting us on Wednesday. And the other two are always respectful and complimentary. Doesnt mean theyre all like that, granted. I dont know any of those Hibs, Aberdeen cunts that would be wishing us well.

I work with 4 Jambos in Edinburgh and 4 ST holders. Two of which were actively supporting us on Wednesday. And the other two are always respectful and complimentary. Doesnt mean theyre all like that, granted. I dont know any of those Hibs, Aberdeen cunts that would be wishing us well.

Scrape under the surface and most are the same.

"One of the teams today cost 5x more than the other team. Important to keep that in mind.

You look at what came off the bench for both teams and that’s the story of the final really"

This one makes no sense, Kamara, Wright and Jack cost us next to %^*& all.

Two of which were actively supporting us on Wednesday. And the other two are always respectful and complimentary. Doesnt mean theyre all like that, granted.
It's a big divide in the Hearts support, since 2012 the younger ones seem to be going down the Hibs/Aberdeen route which is a shame. You would have thought being relegated by email might have helped some of them seen the light.

At this stage I want everyone who was there in 2012 to be gradually replaced in the pyramid! I think there were a handful of decent clubs mind - Peterhead for one I think??

In these days of Bosmans you can't just look at transfer values you have to take wages into account. Free transfers used to mean your old club had no use for you but not these days.

"One of the teams today cost 5x more than the other team. Important to keep that in mind.

You look at what came off the bench for both teams and that’s the story of the final really"

Funny how they don’t want to talk about budget differences when they’re beating the likes of Livingston. The budget difference thing is a comfort blanket they use every time they lose to us or the tims.

I read their forum quite often, Don’t ask me why because they’re bitter, bitter bastards. Probably the new age pussy era of their fans who’re nationalist pricks.

The older gen of loyalist hearts supporters are becoming less and less of a thing. Throughout the years I always got on with them in pubs in Glasgow and in Gorgie, we’d sash it up etc.

These days I’d probably give the new age support a sore face.

I'll be honest, I had a wee look on there before the final and almost to a man they were going to do us as we're shite and would be gassed mentally and physically after Wednesday.

Fast forward a few days, and suddenly there's "nae shame getting beat fae Europa League finalists, with a budget 10 times oor's ken".

I detest the fvckers.

Hearts fans are not worse than Hibs and Aberdeen fans. Total nonsense comment.
Absolute nonsense. Nowhere near it. Message boards like kickback attract your SNP type , Raanjuuurs died anti British loonies and they all have a sizeable number of yahoos pretending to be fans of other clubs just to put us in a bad light. It’s what they do, infested.

And hearts do what the rest do and think it bothers us with their laughable “ sevco” pish, which coming from them is irony personified

However most hearts fans I’ve known are decent sorts and nowhere near the hateful loonies you get from the sheep or hibs crowd.

Regrettably some jambos are every bit as bad as dolly &/ or hiv fans
They've mutated or been infiltrated by the exact same malaise that's infected the whole of Scottish football IMO

Considering what they once were - albeit a long time ago now - & what they've become - there's an enormous shift in the wrong direction & IMO they've passed the point of no return

It's obvious they've been having an identity crisis for at least a couple of decades & are either in limbo now or have defected to the weird & wonderful world of insanity

My opinion is based on individuals I've met & being honest I know sheep supporters with more reasonable outlook & view points than the hertz fans I've met

Saying one is worse or better than the other when they're all closely & equally bad - gets difficult- but all things considered & again in my experience - hertz fans win the delusional, illogical & daft prizes just ahead of the others
If for no other reason than they once knew better

Oh & by the way - the one jambo that frequents my local agrees with my assessment above

I love how they have a thread on our finances, everyone is financial experts but along as its Rangers accounts.

Do people not realise that we generate finances as well as spend?

Going about the Hearts players should be ashamed of themselves for letting down the guy with MND who led them out yesterday and how they should've done it for him etc.

They're effing mental.

But just before three o'clock yesterday afternoon, that pain never felt more worth fighting.
Leaning on a stick, Robbie Neilson's arm around his shoulders, the lifelong Jambo defied the Motor Neurone Disease that's eating away at him to lead his heroes on to the Hampden turf.

And, if I was a Hearts player this morning, my biggest regret would be not rewarding the level of courage Stevie showed before a ball was kicked."
That’s genuinely disgusting from Leckie.

If this isn’t taken up by hearts board I’ll be very surprised.

Appalling and the guy should be sacked on the spot.

Hearts and Hibs are definitely two cheeks of the same arse. Clubs who seem to think they are our rivals when in reality they are as insignificant as the rest of the dross in the league.

They should just merge the two teams.
There was a time when I would ridicule this post and respond with a stout defence of the integrity of two old and traditional established Scottish clubs.

Now I just don't care.
If they both went to the wall I wouldn't pick up a paper to read about it.

I work in Edinburgh and find that certainly the older Hearts fans lean our way rather than Celtic's, when it comes down to it. The younger ones seem more jealous/hateful of us.

They're effing mental.

That's a disgraceful article. By using the poor fellow's plight to point score, Leckie has managed to plumb new depths which, by his standards, is some achievement.

Some of these cunts are actually blaming Collum yesterday!

Screenshot-2022-05-22-at-12-55-50.png

They should be on their knees thanking Rangers as our performances in Europe have given them guaranteed group stage football next season and several million pounds in the bank.

No Rangers and they'd play one maybe two qualifying rounds before getting pumped by goat herders from Albania.

Last edited:

They're effing mental.

Surprised we didnt get the blame for ruining the guys day. Though seriously, shut up leckie, ya fud.

Every team has their autistic supporters that can't cope with losing.

Best they can hope for is to beat us or the scum once a season. Anything else is a bonus.

Back