James Dornan’s latest

He is from the "George Galloway School of Twitter".....If you disagree with him or ask him a civil,perhaps difficult,question,he blocks you after he resorts to petty name-calling.....It kills me that this horrible wee retard hold the position of MSP.
I keep asking the wee bitter prick what KAH means and never once has he given an answer.

He's been asked on twitter a few things

Why if he is an "anti-sectarianism " campaigner does he want to ban the OO but not any Republican marches?
What has he done to eradicate Anti-Protestant hate crime?

Has he written to the Justice Minister and asked what he will be doing about Glasgow PF Office yet again failing to properly prepare a case with the recent collapse of the effigies hate crime trial?

He had no problem writing to Labour about perceived anti-catholic "hate crime" with the recent joke from Andy Kerr so why does he only appear to care about one side of the divide if truly is on a mission to get rid of sectarian attitudes in this country?

He has refused to answer all 3 questions...

Hes right in what he says. The club should come and and point out who's responsible for it and put him right in his place. Far too long these people have got away with slandering us and calling us bigots when it is the other way about. It always has been the other way about.
Actually the club should do like Dornan and very publicly block him- and if they can mention it’s because he’s a bigoted troll that would be another stop on the DaveKing no fucks given tour well worth seeing

Another genuine question which sexual predator was he eulogising the priest , sorry cardinal or the disgraced DJ after all both have a lot in common ?

Apologies. It was my bad writing, it was the cardinal Cardinal that he said nice things about.

I’m one of the people who called this clown out.

I was not in any way bigoted but simply asked what his last point had to do with his concerns for his constituents.
I had a look at the tweet where he said those who disagreed with him were bigots and (implied) Rangers fans. None of the replies to him were, in any way, bigoted apart from the one who declared, 'You have Scotland covered in a blood-stained flag'.

I guess Dornan is simply appealing to the empty-headed Yessers who were gullible enough to vote for him at the last election.

Also he is appealing to his fellow supporters. Never ever a has a bad word to say about them. They are all angels.
My auld man - a very gentle and softly spoken Teuchter - will be birling in his grave at the thought of the likes of Dornan having political influence in Scotland.

How did we, as a country, get overrun by uncouth, poorly-educated, Ra-loving scum like Dornan?

My auld man - a very gentle and softly spoken Teuchter - will be birling in his grave at the thought of the likes of Dornan having political influence in Scotland.

How did we, as a country, get overrun by uncouth, poorly-educated, Ra-loving scum like Dornan?

Sad to say that your spot on sir. Many of our proud Christian forefathers will be. We originate from Skye and i feel the same.

But to answer your question.... there are some helpful clues in this thread as to how our once noble wee country has sadly arrived at this awful juncture. I suggest you read it but would warn you fellow Bear, it's not pleasant.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/...-even-played-through-club-sound-system.45882/

It's people like this who seem to answer to no one that are issue with politicians. How they guy is still in a job after all these acts is beyond me.

If I acted the way he does in my job I would be told to reign it in and stop being a fucking moron.

Why if he is an "anti-sectarianism " campaigner does he want to ban the OO but not any Republican marches?

Has he written to the Justice Minister and asked what he will be doing about Glasgow PF Office yet again failing to properly prepare a case with the recent collapse of the effigies hate crime trial?

He had no problem writing to Labour about perceived anti-catholic "hate crime" with the recent joke from Andy Kerr so why does he only appear to care about one side of the divide if truly is on a mission to get rid of sectarian attitudes in this country?

I'm blocked by him on twitter but, if anyone else has twitter could they keep asking him these questions above. The picture of him with the Provo flag has also been posted on his timeline

k4w2hh.jpg

Dornan is on the left hand side....

State of that. Small fat baldy ugly 19th Century Terrorist tramp syndrome.

He’s got the haunted face of a man who spent his youth being passed round beasts

A concentrated vote against the 19th Century Terrorist kunts is what’s needs.
If their not in office and have no power they’ll go back to being what they are - irrelevant shite on the bottom of ones shoe.

Dornan can easily ignore questions asked to him by normal supporters like ourselves we need the Club to ask them or better still an MP with leanings towards us if there is any,Dornan is a well known IRA sympathiser to hold any position in any anti sectarian initiative really says it all about it,Dornan is there for one side and like the rest of them they couldn't care less about hiding it .

We should all be complaining to Nikla about this clown, i know she would probably ignore us but I would love to see her explain this guys supposed representation of Scotland electorate.

Because it’s patently obvious what he is and how he’s using his position to influence decisions that involve a team he openly hates, while at the time trying everything he has at his disposal to influence major decisions.

He wouldn’t have been out of his depth in hitlers circle of friends with his propaganda skills.

I wouldn’t know the man if he was sitting beside me in the sofa but what’s been said on here about him, I actually hate him.

Of course, as we all know, he is the one who’s been told it’s his turn to poke the bear, but there are many many more and it’s obvious they have an agenda.

And what makes you think that wee 19th Century Terrorist tramp would care? She lost control of her party long ago, and has done nothing about this lot. Clearly she hate Unionists and anyone attacking them is her friend.

The public sector is a joke. Nothing but a waste-filled farce. Money is wasted left, right and centre on nothing l, that is drastically needed at the front line. It’s absolutely appalling. They couldn’t do a worse job if they tried. £40k of expenses?! Ridiculous.

If those with Twitter accounts could please pick a question from here and just keep asking him the same thing he will go off his nut so to speak as he couldn't handle being asked why if he is an anti-sectarianism campaigner ( no sniggering) does he only want to ban OO marches and not Republican marches.

he also hated

You wrote to Labour recently about the "anti-catholic" joke from Andy Kerr, have you expressed anger at the collapse of the effigies hate crime trial and written to the justice minister. An anti-sectarian campaigner would do that if they truly cared about both sides of the divide and seeing sectarianism punished?

I know guys that voted for O'Hara :(
So do I, how anyone could vote for this prick is beyond me.
I bombarded him with e.mails asking him what he thought about the hanging effigies at the piggery, when I eventually got a reply he told me to take it up with Jackie Baillie as he was an mp not the msp for the area.
A fuckin arsehole of the highest order is this poet prick.

We shouldn't be so negative about Dornan and the little group he's set up.

If handled correctly, this could be turned into a propaganda disaster for the SNP and the 'sectarianism' industry.

Dornan, Mason and White are political pygmies who somehow believe they have the right to interpret 'sectarianism' as exclusively involving Rangers supporters and the Orange Order. Indeed, they are using 'sectarianism' purely as a weapon in a culture war.

So do others. However, in contrast to the people who aided and abetted McConnell, Dornan et al have a huge amount of previous baggage. They can hardly present themselves as disinterested neutrals. When put together as in posts above, the examples demonstrating SNP bias and double standards is highly damaging - there are plenty other comments that could be added, including some by Mason and White.

This is really an issue where Club 1872 must come to the fore. It should be arranging meetings with the Dornan-Mason-White-Kelly group with a prepared list of questions. One of these must be based on discriminatory policing concerning the use of language - why can '19th Century Terrorist' result in jail sentences while 'hun' is written off as a joke? The same applies to songs glorifying the IRA. Another might be: how much does the Scottish Government spend on bringing children segregated at the age of 5 together? Does it devote any public resources whatsoever?

Contact should be made with MSPs such as Murdo Fraser and Adam Tompkins and academics like Stuart Waiton.

Dornan is clearly happiest on Twitter where he can block anyone who asks an awkward question and promote his agenda. However, he has to reply to people who live in his constituency if they contact him by letter or e-mail. This would also take up his time. Likewise, Mason, White and Kelly.

Since the early 90s, the SNP under Salmond and Sturgeon has devoted much effort in prising the 'Catholic vote' from Labour. They have had the gumption to do so without being widely perceived as innately hostile to Rangers supporters. This does not apply to the Dornans of the world and Nicola Sturgeon can ill afford to have her party portrayed as essentially Rangers-haters. She needs to attract more swing voters.

The great strength of Salmond and Sturgeon is their ability to control the media narrative. However, this is also a potential flaw. All it really needs is one question at Holyrood or a news story highlighting Dornan's background to cause major PR damage. This is exactly what Club 1872 should be striving to achieve.

little bigot doesn't want to talk to people about these type of questions as he just told me never to ask again

little bigot doesn't want to talk to people about these type of questions as he just told me never to ask again
He doesn't want to be asked them by the likes of us so someone with some clout should be asking them,if someone was to be as involved as Dornan with Loyalism etc they would not be allowed to dismiss at leisure the flack that would certainly come their way.

I know that the bigot’s credibility is rock bottom, but his retweet of the Livingston comment just makes it plummet to a new low.

I know it’s just a petty tweet from him, but this is a guy who is supposed to be leading a group looking into sectarianism and prejudice specifically in football, who has already got a question mark over his head due to his ‘affiliations’ with terrorist group and a perceived bias against Rangers, who is now going out his way further to aggravate Rangers fans.

He obviously operates within an environment where he feels completely untouchable.

Last edited:
I know that the bigot’s credibility is rock bottom, but his retweet of the Livingston comment just makes it plummet to a new low.

I know it’s just a petty tweet from him, but this is a guy who is supposed to be leading a group looking into sectarianism and prejudice specifically in football, who has already got a question mark over his head due to his ‘affiliations’ with terrorist group and a perceived bias against Rangers, who is now going out his way further to aggravate Rangers fans.

He obviously operated within an environment where he feels completely untouchable.

The guy seems to think that he can post ‘wind up’ messages on social media yet be taken seriously as having an important role in tackling sectarianism.

Frankly, he sounds as thick as two short planks.

As a MSP running a committee dealing with what is supposedly a major problem he has certain standards to uphold.

Bigot who thinks a football club are responsible for individual's comments on social media. Would be good if he took some responsibility for the mess of our country's education, health services, transport etc. He is being paid for it after all.
He's too busy 'representing' his constituents by having concerns over the state of a playing surface at a cup semi-final.

Of course, Nicola doesn't admonish him for such an idiotic comment.

All bears in Glasgow Cathcart have a duty to think very carefully about where they mark their x on the ballot paper at the next Holyrood election.

He's too busy 'representing' his constituents by having concerns over the state of a playing surface at a cup semi-final.

Of course, Nicola doesn't admonish him for such an idiotic comment.

All bears in Glasgow Cathcart have a duty to think very carefully about where they mark their x on the ballot paper at the next Holyrood election.
They should openly campaign against him

The fat controller bent the knee , and the snp have been the puppets of the 18% ever since , some of those passing themselves of as politicians aren't fit to pick up dog mess .

Dornan can easily ignore questions asked to him by normal supporters like ourselves we need the Club to ask them or better still an MP with leanings towards us if there is any,Dornan is a well known IRA sympathiser to hold any position in any anti sectarian initiative really says it all about it,Dornan is there for one side and like the rest of them they couldn't care less about hiding it .

Well - let's ask him to meet with us. Get him, a representative from Police Scotland and the Conservative and Labour parties. Have a member of the press there to record the event.

Get a group of supporters together and say we want to work with anti sectarian groups, however first we need him to prove we can trust him and prove to us his group is not only interested in anti catholicism.

Get him to tell us what he is going to do to protect us from sectarian abuse and violence.

If he refuses to meet us then we go to the papers and opposition MSPs can then see him for what he is.

Back