James Dornan’s latest

I’m one of the people who called this clown out.

I was not in any way bigoted but simply asked what his last point had to do with his concerns for his constituents.

He blocked me........

Speaks volumes and all bears should be recording these incidents.

I am.

I have tweeted this idiot on a number of issues,even though I'm not a constituent...

"As he has a love of "Irish history",does he intend to attend one from a "Protestant/Unionist/Loyalist" angle".?...no response.
"As he is on an "anti-sectarian crusade" could he point out any instances of anti-Protestant sectarianism he has passed comment on".?..no response.
"Did he have any comment to pass on the effigies of a Rangers supporter and an Orangeman being hung from the North Stand at Celtic Park".?..no response.
"Could he supply me a link to any criticism/comment by him of sectarianism in which the "victim" wasn't a Roman Catholic".?..no response.

I think we ALL get the picture with this rat and we're all getting wise to him and his "narrative"..

I got blocked when I pointed out his glaring errors in finance between Scotland and Westminster. Asked him for his thoughts, blocked.

Claiming he’s been hounded by bigots on Twitter, claims nearly all from one club and it would be nice for the said club (referring to us) to call those responsible out for it.

The reality of the matter is that he’s been called out for writing about the pitch in his letter which was apparently on behalf of his constituents and then, our supporters started to draw attention to the £40,000 he claimed in expenses. He has influence over aspects of how our country is run, shameful that this is how far we’ve fallen.
The only people who should be concerned about the state of the pitch are the players and supporters of the two teams playing in the later game.

Now I’m going to take a wild guess that he isn’t a Hearts fan so he must have made this point as a supporter of Celtic.

He’s really shown his hand with that comment.

Hes right in what he says. The club should come and and point out who's responsible for it and put him right in his place. Far too long these people have got away with slandering us and calling us bigots when it is the other way about. It always has been the other way about.

The state of the pitch as his last bullet point was hilarious.

The rancid old bhigot is scrambling about, trying to deflect from his own stupidity.
The speed he got his letter out tells us that he certainly wasn't speaking on behalf of his constituents.
Well, maybe one or two other 19th Century Terrorists that he chats to down his pub, but certainly not a body of them that would represent a cross-section of opinion.
The man is a deceiver and an agenda led fraud who would abuse his position and misuse his constituents to legitimise his own personal interests.
The very epitome of a corrupt politician........in my opinion. ;)

k4w2hh.jpg

Dornan is on the left hand side....

Bunch of dirty mentally challenged fuks! Dornan is a backwards, bigoted little c#nt who despises everything we as a club and support stand for!

If he's unhappy about getting it from people on Twitter, maybe he should pack up and quit?

If you run around slating a group of people, don't be surprised when the same people call you out for everything you do wrong.

The club have no responsibility for what people do on their Twitter account so why would our club respond?

I dont have a twitter account but whenever I get sent a link and venture there very few seem to use their own names in their profile and are in the main posting anonymously, so in a chic young style, how does he know they are rangers fans?

Lipless Nikla put him on some anti-sectarian committee did she not?

We should all be complaining to Nikla about this clown, i know she would probably ignore us but I would love to see her explain this guys supposed representation of Scotland electorate.

Because it’s patently obvious what he is and how he’s using his position to influence decisions that involve a team he openly hates, while at the time trying everything he has at his disposal to influence major decisions.

He wouldn’t have been out of his depth in hitlers circle of friends with his propaganda skills.

I wouldn’t know the man if he was sitting beside me in the sofa but what’s been said on here about him, I actually hate him.

Of course, as we all know, he is the one who’s been told it’s his turn to poke the bear, but there are many many more and it’s obvious they have an agenda.

Whats the 40k expenses all about? Also he claimed expenses on a half mile taxi trip?
I used to pick him up regularly.

From his old office to his house it was just under a mile.

Receipt every single time.

Haven't seen him in a few years so can't say I'd he still does it.

His new office is even closer to his office but can't see him walking it as it's up a hill that'd kill the fat prick.

To those saying the club need to do something about this bhigot. Remember, the club never put these people into the positions they’re in, it’s us the voters ..... so next time .... go and get them out.

A month or so back I was debating with other posters the merits of starting up a Rangers Pressure Group.
The "Rangers Supporters Against Sectarianism!" or Rangers SAS.

Fellow Bears volunteered to assist and on that thread I made some suggestions for a draft Constitution.

The initial phase of the strategic plan would be to proclaim The Rangers SAS formation as a registered charity. It's aim would be to defend our proud heritage and to seek out and attack our detractors by highlighting their hatred and exposing their skewed sectarian bias.

We list the songs that we Rangers Supporters proudly sing with the correct words. Follow Follow, The Blue Sea of Ibrox , Derry's Walls, Father's Advice, The Sash and Build My Gallows to name but a few. We produce and distribute a 'Rangers Supporters against Sectarianism Song Book'. This will detail the correct words with no add-ons whatsoever.

We highlight how these songs are NOT sectarian in content, they are traditional songs some of which are proudly loyalist. We acknowledge that they offend republicans that hate the country they live in, however we make no apology to the permanently offended.
When we have established to the world that our house is in order we begin a second strategic phase.

We detail the clear agenda of organisations such as NBM by highlighting their complete lack of action against the terrorist lovers in the East End and their historical bias against Rangers Supporters.
We highlight the weekly pro-IRA and anti-Protestant songbook from our enemies across the city. Exposing the distastefully sick songs and graffiti they pollute our town with when referencing the tragedy that was The Ibrox Disaster. All this and not one comment from NBM. We show the world that we have to share a city with those that refuse to adhere to a simple minutes silence to honour our war dead and their repugnant annual refusal to publicly support The Poppy Appeal.

We provide the press with evidence of political bias, highlighting the likes of this bigot Dornan and his previous references to Rangers Supporters as h#ns.

We ask the difficult questions of our politicians and our judiciary, for example: what action was taken (either by their club or the courts) against the celtc supporters that staged two 'mock executions' at Parkhead over a year ago? Nothing. They walked free. These supporters engaged in a public display of threatening sectarian behaviour that was intended to incite public disorder. What punishment did they receive - none. Compare that to a Rangers supporter being jailed for singing a song and see how you feel.

We highlight the lies and sectarian nature of individual reporters and certain publications editorial staff (i.e. Hamilton in the Record and Mcglaughlin at the BBC etc.) by providing detailed evidence of their lies and bias.

We expose the previous behaviour of FARE, such as when they provided names and addresses of complainants directly to Celtc FC. We highlight that organisations links to Celtc supporters and the anti Rangers views of their UK staff. One of their wives even appears on a video singing anti British songs allegedly.

We reveal to the country that the official Celtc FC Supporters representative publicly stated he wished more protestants had been killed in the Titanic. The poster @Maude managed to get NBM's Dave Scott to admit that Celtic's supporters chief, Joe O'Rourke's comment about the Titanic builders drowning was "sectarian". Maude still has the letter and, surprise surprise, O'Rourke is still in position at Parkhead and is pestering the SFA to strip our licence issued years ago.

Another prominent celtc supporters representive employed at Glasgow University regularly broadcasts on various social media platforms her support for a proscribed terrorist organisation.

For those that say ignore them, don't listen, don't read them, I say no. That's why we are where we are today - because of our inertia. For those that say, this is the Club's responsibility, I also disagree - our continued inaction (as the strongest supporter group in the country) will be our downfall.

Actually I'm not sure that linking any 'pressure/action group' to the Club would have any useful value and may inadvertently take the group's focus off the targets. This overt racism and sectarianism is perpetually directed towards us (Rangers Supporters) and us alone.

We should remain disparate from any decision making that goes on at our Club and that autonomy would leave us free to attack our enemies head on. It would also mean we don't need to seek the Club's validation and we remain independent and able to start to bite back.

In fact, my preference would be that we form this pressure group to exert 'our will' on the Club whilst unfettered by corporate protocol (such as the constitutional rules that govern Club 1872), we remain free to begin straight away in 'full on attack mode'.

Our enemies have control of the press. Mcglennan, the head of The SFA, also oversees the media in the employ of Dermot Desmond. Shifty McGifty is a man who has admitted 'I hate those bastards' when discussing the Rangers Support and we sit idly waiting for Dave King to defend us?

No. It's no longer acceptable to turn the other cheek. . The fight belongs to us. WE defend ourselves.

The relentless dehuminising of you, me, our families and the demonising of our Club has to stop. Our Board can't take this fight on entirely, they are battling to reinstate the Club's worldwide brand. We, the support, have to help them fight back in this decade long war that's been waged against us, who could possibly be better allies for our Great Club than The Rangers SAS?

Rangers SAS

k4w2hh.jpg

Dornan is on the left hand side....

I remembered something quite important about that picture recently.

When that picture came out, both SNP members stated it was a 'history night' at some civic centre or such like. They both denied any interest in the terrorist aspect to that period of history. But here's what the SNP spokesperson said in trying to defend them both:

Both have been vocal and consistent critics of sectarianism and of the promotion of terrorism.

“The event was a historical discussion around the role of women in Ireland’s independence movement.

“Both men absolutely oppose any proscribed terrorist organisations."

Well SNP - we shall see if Mr Dornan IS absolutely opposed to the promotion of proscribed terrorist groups - won't we.

He's now in a post of his own creation, he's fulfilled his main ambition, he's now in a position to take action against those that do promote terrorists.

We shall indeed see.

celtic-ira.jpg

celtic+view+bigots+paddy+mccourt.jpg

funnypic85um0.jpg

284682_1.jpg

Celtic-v-Rangers-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-07-20-at-033337.png

A03P601-00_885x560_1436693414473.jpg

Keep politely questioning him on the IRA. This is what we must test him on and v if he continues to block then history will show his bias. Screen grab your tweets and then your blocking time.

A poster on the previous thread claimed to have sent Dornan a pro-IRA tweet where there is an image of British Soldiers and the tweeter said ..... Bring back road side bombs. A tweeter that Dornan follows.

Dornan blocked three tweeter that sent him the link. Tells you ask you need to know about him. This letter he has penned is nothing compared to his own on line trail of bigotry.

We need to continue pursuing him on the IRA. Press him continuously. He has to pass comment on it one way or the other now that he is chair of this CpG.

Placing his Catholicism to one side for the moment - with SNP and Dornan - this is what we are dealing with:

714_BE078-_AAA3-421_F-_B00_E-_D51_CD6624011.png

He must inform us that singing in support of the IRA at the football and threatening on-line to bomb British Soldiers is either:

1. Acceptable/legal as far as he is concerned or,
  2. Unacceptable/illegal in accordance with the anti-terrorism act.

There is no middle ground - not of he wants to stamp out bigotry in Scotland.

He's blocked me because I called him a baldy specky clown last week.

That baldy clown is a bigoted republican Rangers hater in a position of influence and power. Those amongst our support that vote for him are the real clowns.

262qpz9.jpg

huq2jp.jpg

ftzjmx.png

lisbon-lions-with-tweet-copy.png

Tarred by a sickening SECTARIAN brush.

ak8nbs.jpg

He DECIDES what is and isn't sectarian.

images

He likes the IRA.

5_E4456_D1_A8_F8_4454_ACFA_F23_B1321_AAC1.png

He really really likes ill Phil.

images

He lies.

images

He's a Rangers hating SNP rhepublican that wants to ban Orange Walks.

8055800.jpg

He invents anti Rangers stories.

7588844.jpg

He's an open book.

Last edited:
He is another Britain hater. Obviously Hates our way of life and the fact that Scotland and it’s peoole are British. Poses in front of banned republican flags yet still holds a responsible job. Unbelievable

I've just retweeted him with the following comment :

Come on James, you intentionally court a particular reaction, and revel in it when you achieve your aim. Your letter would have been perfect without the last point, which has absolutely no relevance to your constituents, and you know it.

Not a sectarian, nor an insulting word in there. I'll be blocked by this time tomorrow. Not to worry though, my work account will keep an eye.

That baldy clown is a bigoted republican Rangers hater in a position of influence and power. Those amongst our support that vote for him are the real clowns.

262qpz9.jpg

huq2jp.jpg

ftzjmx.png

lisbon-lions-with-tweet-copy.png

Tarred by a sickening SECTARIAN brush.

ak8nbs.jpg

He DECIDES what is and isn't sectarian.

images

He likes the IRA.

5_E4456_D1_A8_F8_4454_ACFA_F23_B1321_AAC1.png

He really really likes ill Phil.

images

He lies.

images

He's a Rangers hating SNP rhepublican that wants to ban Orange Walks.

8055800.jpg

He invents anti Rangers stories.

7588844.jpg

He's an open book.
That's one way to describe him. Since we know you look on, James, pointing out your inaccuracies, and disagreeing with you does not a bigot make.

I tweeted him once yesterday from my 'serious/work' twitter account asking why his constituents would be interested in the state of the pitch, are they planning on taking their dogs for a walk around it?'

Blocked by him with no response.
He mucked up got called out as a rabid because of his ridiculous statement and cant handle the comments from people showing him up for being so stupid, he really is a nasty piece of work.

When cardinal Keith O'Brien, great friend to Jimmy Savile, remember him - the one that was a sexual predator and rapist? The one that was protected by his church, and the Scottish government in the shape of fat mess Alex Salmond. Good grief when he passed away that bigoted fool James Dornan tweeted sympathy at the monster's death.

Begs the question, how does an elected politician get to eulogise a sexual predator and block a constituent merely because he is a Rangers supporter?

Genuine question.

I have tweeted this idiot on a number of issues,even though I'm not a constituent...

"As he has a love of "Irish history",does he intend to attend one from a "Protestant/Unionist/Loyalist" angle".?...no response.
"As he is on an "anti-sectarian crusade" could he point out any instances of anti-Protestant sectarianism he has passed comment on".?..no response.
"Did he have any comment to pass on the effigies of a Rangers supporter and an Orangeman being hung from the North Stand at Celtic Park".?..no response.
"Could he supply me a link to any criticism/comment by him of sectarianism in which the "victim" wasn't a Roman Catholic".?..no response.

I think we ALL get the picture with this rat and we're all getting wise to him and his "narrative"..

great stuff and you're absolutely right: politely stick to the facts and they run away

He has been asked on twitter, why if he isn't a bigot does he want to ban the OO but is alright with Provo marches?

When cardinal Keith O'Brien, great friend to Jimmy Savile, remember him - the one that was a sexual predator and rapist? The one that was protected by his church, and the Scottish government in the shape of fat mess Alex Salmond. Good grief when he passed away that bigoted fool James Dornan tweeted sympathy at the monster's death.

Begs the question, how does an elected politician get to eulogise a sexual predator and block a constituent merely because he is a Rangers supporter?

Genuine question.
Another genuine question which sexual predator was he eulogising the priest , sorry cardinal or the disgraced DJ after all both have a lot in common ?

Back