James Dornan and Celtic FC

Just for reference.

nintchdbpict000360548096.jpg

Yes that is a rebel rifle behind Jimbhoy.

The rhats will desert Celtc if it looks like going pear shaped for them. To save their careers.

It looks like Dornan and the other stooges are starting to wake up to the fact that the game is up.

Did he wake up and decide to try to become one of the good guys or what? He’s a mentally challenged cun*.
He sees the opportunity for a few Bob for his son and a chance to minimise the mentally challenged payout. Every victim should be going through a lawyer to get their proper compo and at the same time demanding an independent enquiry.

Let's get it straight Dormans is a die hard Tim, he supports Sellik, he is on a damage limitation gig, he hates us he will do nothing to really harm the unwashed but do everything to keep his profile high and make a few bob. He is better being watched, quoted , pulled up and outright critised for his one sided lining personal pockets agenda.

Fair play to James Dornan of all people standing up for what Celtic should really be about, a football club, and refusing to do the wrong thing and continue to sweep the abuse under the carpet and protect ex-employee peadophiles.

If thats SNP members trying to uncover the truth at Celtic then this is only the beginning.
NN, "fair play to James Dornan?" don't kid yourself mate. Can see right through that manky cant Dornan and his pleas to his friend for apologies and compensation after which they’d push and push for a line to be drawn under the sordid decades of child abuse at that cesspit claiming it was rife everywhere at the time. All right thinking and ethical people know that it’s gone way beyond asking for apologies and compensation although that should be a given. There should be a full blown public inquiry into the whole sordid events and who knew what at that rancid organisation.

I dont like this.

Having SNP people and in particular James Dornan controlling the narrative is the last thing those seeking justice need.

Now, Mr Dornan that may offend you.

However the numerous examples out there cause that sense of mistrust around anything you do.

Prove us wrong (or right, maybe)

Doran is a sleekit lady's front bottom, this isn't about justice for the victims this him helping his favourite football team, a sort of damage limitations exercise, give out some paltry compo and avoid going to court and the repercussions that may involve. I actually think this is how the papes will eventually play this

NN, "fair play to James Dornan?" don't kid yourself mate. Can see right through that manky cant Dornan and his pleas to his friend for apologies and compensation after which they’d push and push for a line to be drawn under the sordid decades of child abuse at that cesspit claiming it was rife everywhere at the time. All right thinking and ethical people know that it’s gone way beyond asking for apologies and compensation although that should be a given. There should be a full blown public inquiry into the whole sordid events and who knew what at that rancid organisation.

What I will say is, is child abuse worse than tax evasion? Of course it is, yet Rangers were the ones who were demoted for a lesser crime.

Its scandalous.

Doran is a sleekit lady's front bottom, this isn't about justice for the victims this him helping his favourite football team, a sort of damage limitations exercise, give out some paltry compo and avoid going to court and the repercussions that may involve. I actually think this is how the papes will eventually play this
Spot on with this comment and most likely the reason why they have been hoarding the tens of millions in recent years.

This “lawyer for the victims” chappie is getting himself and his firm a lot of publicity. Has he actually initiated any proceedings ? Isn’t it right that a court case would force everything into the open ?
I wish him well and don’t mean to be critical I just wish he would get on wi it

I dont like this.

Having SNP people and in particular James Dornan controlling the narrative is the last thing those seeking justice need.

Now, Mr Dornan that may offend you.

However the numerous examples out there cause that sense of mistrust around anything you do.

Prove us wrong (or right, maybe)
Imo they have outed themselves as being ok with what has happened any decent human being is appalled at this except, you guessed it SNP, rotten to the fucking core.

Yes and it will all be spun to make them look like the good guy’s and the families will be denied the independent enquiry they deserve.

It’s about damage limitation from here hence Dornan’s involvement.

Last week we had Dornan on BBC Scotland News stating 'although Celtic were not to blame.......blah blah ' !!!

He appeared again yesterday with his letter to Herr Japwell.

He is again trying to use his position to seize and control the story to limit damage to his team. I'll predict that he'll eventually get a carefully worded response from his team which he'll then declare as acceptable and case closed, move on etc etc !!

Absolutely must not be trusted!!

Dornan and another MSP Tomkins on Radio Scotland now. Dornan saying Celtic have a moral responsibility. Tomkins calling for an investigation and talking about a compensation scheme like Man City's.

Last week we had Dornan on BBC Scotland News stating 'although Celtic were not to blame.......blah blah ' !!!

He appeared again yesterday with his letter to Herr Japwell.

He is again trying to use his position to seize and control the story to limit damage to his team. I'll predict that he'll eventually get a carefully worded response from his team which he'll then declare as acceptable and case closed, move on etc etc !!

Absolutely must not be trusted!!

There’s a retort from celtc in this mornings record.

Celtic FC have responded in a statement stating Dornan's 'attacks on the club are unfair and misguided'.
A spokesperson for the club commented: "Celtic Football Club has already very publicly expressed its deep regret at the historical acts of abuse referred to in Mr Dornan’s letter and we reiterate that again today. We share his condemnation of the abuses which were perpetrated. Unfortunately - but for very strong legal reasons - the club was unable to respond to his letter.
However, we believe that his attacks on the football club are unfair and misguided. We do not accept that we are not a caring club and we take all of our responsibilities very seriously – including those to the ongoing legal processes which unfortunately prevent us from saying more at present.
"We will continue to co-operate fully with the authorities and to meet all of our obligations."
The statement continued: "Celtic Football Club sincerely regrets that abuse occurred and we have great sympathy for the young people who suffered. Those who have come forward to report abuse and to give evidence have shown great courage. We have great respect and sympathy for them and their families as they continue to cope with the distressing effects of the abuse they suffered.
"The abuse of children is an issue affecting many areas of society, including a large number of football clubs, sports clubs, youth organisations, educational institutions and religious bodies across Britain.
We strongly believe that children and young people involved in football have the right to protection from all forms of harm and abuse and we are committed to ensuring this and to promoting their wellbeing through continued cooperation with our children and young people, parents and carers and the relevant authorities".

This stinks of a carefully choreographed charade. It gives Celtc the opportunity to reply with carefully crafted lawyer speak, liberally sprinkled with "a caring club" bollocks. Dornan is only really criticising Celtc for not answering his e-mail. He has yet to condemn successive Directors and Management for this scandal.
Let's not forget that only a few weeks ago Dornan was playing the bigot card on Twitter to anyone who dared speak out about this abomination of a football club and the paedophile ring that operated within it.

This stinks of a carefully choreographed charade. It gives Celtc the opportunity to reply with carefully crafted lawyer speak, liberally sprinkled with "a caring club" bollocks. Dornan is only really criticising Celtc for not answering his e-mail. He has yet to condemn successive Directors and Management for this scandal.
Let's not forget that only a few weeks ago Dornan was playing the bigot card on Twitter to anyone who dared speak out about this abomination of a football club and the paedophile ring that operated within it.
Absolutely spot on a carefully worded script from that scrot Dorans, of course their is an agenda protect the good name of Celtic,they talk of morals and honesty a club like no other! Wonder what stance the member clubs of the footballing association is in this,happy for them to carry on regardless representing this backwater of a country.

I’m sure the victims family’s won’t care less if justice was carried out on the back of so called point scoring. It’s about justice and the protection of kids

And Andrew grays mum is the bravest wee woman out there %^*& compensation

Things must be really bad for them if one of their own is turning against them. Their house of cards is swaying, the fall is just around the corner.
He isn’t turning against them mate , read his letter he’s clearly promoting the separate entity nonsense and as others have said above trying to float the idea of payouts.
It’s so obviously stage managed by him and liewell it’s frightening

So FC Nonce finally speak, but to accuse Dornan of ‘attacking’ them?

Every time you think they couldn’t get any lower they go ahead and prove you wrong.

I do not trust Dornan, his track record shows that he is untrustworthy.

His very late 'involvement' in this issue is nothing more than a scheme to limit damage to his favoured football club. I would not be surprised in the slightest if they are in collusion and have a carefully planned strategy to minimise the impact.

One thing is certain, they do not give a single f**k about the victims. If they did, this would have been settled years ago instead of being a heavily suppressed 'open secret'. Deplorable.

A brave man mate in my humble opinion.I couldn’t give a fu*k what religion he is/was to be treated like that by anyone is disgusting absolutely disgusting.A kid who should have been protected but instead raped multiple times by men and physically abused then threatened with his life if he spoke out.Men of god?Don't make me laugh.

Tears in my eyes reading his account of the abuse. That cult has some evil bastards sheltering under its umbrella.
It's time all Western governments proscribed the Catholic church. Ban it, I say

Do not trust Dornan for a second, he is out there as a self publicist, a proven liar as well.

Lets see him apply strict liability for sex crimes committed by clubs!

He's a tool of celtic/lawell . Never trust that rat.
Of course, he is.
There is an old saying that the best way to combat the opposition is to take control of it yourself.
This is exactly why a know nothing politician like Dornan has put himself to the fore in this matter.

Last edited:
The snp rhats will be having emergency meetings to "lay aside" much needed funds for hospitals,schools,needy causes etc to open a slush fund to pay hush money to victims of septic boys club,nazareth house and other rc abusing organisations.

Back