James Dornan and Celtic FC

He’ll be agreeing a vehicle in that Celtic can make a payment and absolve their sins.

You know, the way they usually work: they can do the most heinous of acts, and have to make a donation, say the right things, then they are absolved of their sins. Without having to go to the police of course.

So the scum SNP politician says the scum club should have a compensation fund for the victims of the child abuse scandal which eminated from the top of the club down, yet he says they shouldn't take any blame!!:oops:
He was calling anyone who dared express concern about years of child abuse and the subsequent cover-up 'bigots' a few weeks ago. Now this. I wouldn't trust the wee slimebag an inch.

Celtic is in John Mason's Scottish Parliamentary constituency isn't it? What has the bold Christian-baptist said about this given the club is on his doorstep?
Tried to liken it to CoS abuse and bumoing his gums about anti catholic anti irish child abuse...basically an absolute weapon of a man

Due to the level of abuse, amount of victims, number of abusers and the lengthy period of time the abuse was allowed to continue for, despite being common knowledge within their rancid club, a Court Case would bring out all the gory details, last for months and have world-wide interest, followed by further demands for a Public Enquiry and action by the SFA..

There is no way they will allow this to end up in Court.

I disagree, there is no way this can be kept out of court.
Some victims may well settle for monetary compensation, but others will want justice to include demonstrating that Celtc's behaviour facilitated unnecessary years of abuse.

He is at it - his agenda will no doubt come out in due course.

Had to laugh at this reply though.
  1. [B]GOVAN EMERALD CSC[/B]‏ @[B]GovanEmerald[/B] 14m14 minutes ago
    More
    Replying to @[B]RadioClydeNews[/B] @[B]glasgowcathcart[/B]
    Calling on Celtic really can a ask you wot Celtic football club is guilty of hope Celtic Sue you ya specky bastard u just lost thousands a snp supporters btw @NicolaSturgeon
    0 replies0 retweets2 likes
With spelling like that it could have been written by Jhoe the bigot himself

He was calling anyone who dared express concern about years of child abuse and the subsequent cover-up 'bigots' a few weeks ago. Now this. I wouldn't trust the wee slimebag an inch.
We are all bigots apparently, trying to gain one upmanship over them. No, we just want to show the world what the "famous" Glasgow Celtic are really all about.

The more victims that accept a cash payment means a weaker case going to courts and less likely a full investigation

Dornan’s plan is obvious. Working on Liewell’s instructions to float the idea of a compensation fund akin to what Man City have done. Keeps claims, and more importantly evidence, out of the Courts. Will also see any appetite for the football authorities to take action against a club who knew of, and covered up, institutional, systematic child abuse diminished to the point that nothing will be done.

Going to be honest here. I voted yes.
I live abroad now and after watching the SNP from afar for the last 5 years I will never vote for them again. Completely set on an agenda. I see what they are up to and simply cannot believe it. 100% playing into the republican agenda. Can't believe what has happened to our country. Overrun with scumbags.

The part I don't get is why I'd Dornan asking questions now!
Why not after 1st conviction, 2nd,3rd etc,
Why now?
Is he after a payout due to fact his son was in boys club. Somethings not adding up as he has ignored all pleas from victims/families till now.

Dornan’s plan is obvious. Working on Liewell’s instructions to float the idea of a compensation fund akin to what Man City have done. Keeps claims, and more importantly evidence, out of the Courts. Will also see any appetite for the football authorities to take action against a club who knew of, and covered up, institutional, systematic child abuse diminished to the point that nothing will be done.
Exactly.

He's finally twigged that his beloved tramps are screwed and he's trying to push a narrative that rapoops will pay compensation out of their compassion rather than their culpability that it so blindingly obviously is.

Going to be honest here. I voted yes.
I live abroad now and after watching the SNP from afar for the last 5 years I will never vote for them again. Completely set on an agenda. I see what they are up to and simply cannot believe it. 100% playing into the republican agenda. Can't believe what has happened to our country. Overrun with scumbags.
Well u live abroad so u won’t be voting anyway?

Things must be really bad for them if one of their own is turning against them. Their house of cards is swaying, the fall is just around the corner.

I disagree, there is no way this can be kept out of court.
Some victims may well settle for monetary compensation, but others will want justice to include demonstrating that Celtc's behaviour facilitated unnecessary years of abuse.

Time will tell, but money in the hand, without having to give evidence in Court will sway most, throw in pressure that will no doubt be exerted via a visit from the local Priest and I doubt that many, if any, will end up in Court.

I just don't see any way they will allow it to be one large case with a combined claim, lots of witnesses and lots of dirty linen washed in public.

I'm not on Twitter, but maybe someone could ask him what's brought about this apparent change in stance from him? Like seriously?

Not that we don't already know. I'd be curious to hear what the Penfold-faced prick would have to say from himself though...

I'm not totally up to date with news today.
But has he a vested interest? I.e. his son?
So he wants some compensation and is essentially saying to Celtic give me some money or I'll take a political stance?

Am I correct?
Dornan is a devious c.unt but that isn't what he is after. He has never levelled any accusations of abuse towards his son.

He wants Celtc to pay compensation as a "gesture" while still maintaining the "Separate Entity" line.

All the time the authorities are gonna turn a blind eye to the cover up.

Last edited:
Time will tell, but money in the hand, without having to give evidence in Court will sway most, throw in pressure that will no doubt be exerted via a visit from the local Priest and I doubt that many, if any, will end up in Court.

I just don't see any way they will allow it to be one large case with a combined claim, lots of witnesses and lots of dirty linen washed in public.
Im not sure that the Gray family's motivation is money. They want justice and accountability.

They wont budge until they are in court.
Dornan is trying to think hes doing the right thing for Victims but as soon as they pay a thin dime to someone they are admitting their guilt and thats them complicit in any awards forth coming.
Nope they will do what this horrible club do and thats look after themselves.
When it goes to court i hope they get emptied.

Exactly.

He's finally twigged that his beloved tramps are screwed and he's trying to push a narrative that rapoops will pay compensation out of their compassion rather than their culpability that it so blindingly obviously is.
That's nailed it. That rancid shower will put their admittedly slick PR operation into overdrive to show the world that they really are "a club like no other". It's despicable tolerance of endemic and institutional child abuse should be exposed to the world. Hopefully, it will be the World, not it's aplogists in Scotland, who will pass verdict on them.

If this country had any morals left and we really cared for the safety of our children each and every football club would be demanding an enquiry into the goings on at that club. Because I for one think what we have seen so far is only the tip of the iceberg. The link between McCafferty and the young kid Lawrence Haggart who was murdered really needs looking into, no way was it a coincidence McCafferty phoned that lads house just before he was murdered.

Dornan is a devious c.unt but that isn't what he is after. He has never levelled any accusations of abuse towards his son.

He was Celtc to pay compensation as a "gesture" while still maintaining the "Separate Entity" line.

All the time the authorities are gonna turn a blind eye to the cover up.

I tend to agree with this.

Dornan is a man that always thinks he's the smartest in the room. There's no way he's acting in concert with any other parties. This is just what he feels is the best way forward and is trying to put it in action using the platform he has.

Dornan wants a pay out and that's the end of the whole thing.

The last thing he wants is a public inquiry into the peadophile ring.
Nail on the head. There should be a total root and branch public enquiry that leaves no stone unturned as to who did what, when, who knew what, when and why those that knew chose not to act. All of the guilty, paedophiles and those that facilitated them through their inaction, should face stiff jail sentences and Celtc should be shut down.

Last edited:
Im not sure that the Gray family's motivation is money. They want justice and accountability.

They've just said as much on Twitter.

They're also aghast at Dornan's latest tweet where he seems to hint that he knew some of what was going on by saying "but not to the extent of what has come out"

I dont imagine that is going to stand him an any sort of favour with the victims and their families.

It appears he wants this all to go away with no public enquiry.

Clearly the "give them some cash but not admit anything" line from the Radio Clyde interview is his attempt to end it without any public enquiry or further court case.

Any hope from earlier today that hed done a 180 on his thoughts are gone now.

I didn't think it was the case or he wouldn't have been acting the way he had done previously on Twitter going out of his way to ignore the Grays. Hed simply have said hed look into it rather than deflect it all by ignoring it.

He's no ally of the victims at all.

Last edited:
His intervention is mistimed, he's actually making the situation worse. There is absolutely nothing celtic can do at the moment, other than pay massive compensation and hope for watertight NDA's

celtic don't want to face the inevitable here, but they'll have to sooner or later. Sit back and watch them squirm, squeal and spin, from our part keep the pressure on, tweet, blog and contact everyone that has any influence at Holyrood for an government inquiry.

Last edited:
Dornan is a thicko..

He is unaware offences took place at the pro youth set up there. So that's what folk are up against

They've just said as much on Twitter.

They're also aghast at Dornan's latest tweet where he seems to hint that he knew some of what was going on by saying "but not to the extent of what has come out"

I dont imagine that is going to stand him an any sort of favour with the victims and their families.

It appears he wants this all to go away with no public enquiry.

Clearly the "give them some cash but not admit anything" line from the Radio Clyde interview is his attempt to end it without any public enquiry or further court case.

Any hope from earlier today that hed done a 180 on his thoughts are gone now.

I didnt thinking was the case or he wouldn't have been acting the way he had done previously on Twitter going out of his way to ignore the Grays. Hed simply have said hed look into it rather than deflect it all by ignoring it.

He's no ally of the victims at all.
I cant believe he has actually put that in print. He has now just outed himslef as an enabler .
As for the Gray family and Kenny Campbell i have nothing but admiration and sympathy for them. The way they have conducted themselves is the polar opposite from the way the scum have behaved.
I think Campbell also said they could offer him millions but he doesnt want their money.
I really hope they get the justice they deserve.

Hes just planted himself on twitter again just now. Inadvertedly suggesting he knew there was an issue with the CBC whilst his boy was there...but not as bad as hes heard detail of recently. Shockin
Just come on to say this in his words when asked if he knew of abuse while his son played there his answer was " Nothing like what has come out " . So back then he knew and still sent his son there

Desperate. It goes against sweeping this under the carpet. Saying they should compensate is the same as saying they should take responsibility surely?

As much as he's a hateful individual, if Dornan is now making very public criticism of Celtic then he's belatedly doing the right thing.

Not sure i buy the turnaround from him, a man in his position would be able to contact Daly through other means, less public means, than by asking to DM him through social media. This looks like a show he's putting on for the watching gallery, where "someone" has written his part for him.

Hes a snake. Hes obviously had his orders from uncle pete to test the water with no liability but offer a small compo payment. Buy the victims silence. Evil the lot of them. From the very top of their cult If details get out they try to normalise child abuse by offering short sentences for guilty parties. Catholic church, SNP, Sinn Fein, Celtic Football Club...all cheeks of the same arse. Vile beast bastards

I tweeted him a reply saying a want proof or im calling bullshit. He tweeted back saying 'call it what you want, i wont lose any sleep over it'

Back