James Dornan and Celtic FC

He was calling anyone who dared express concern about years of child abuse and the subsequent cover-up 'bigots' a few weeks ago. Now this. I wouldn't trust the wee slimebag an inch.
Dornan was criticised by a survivors group for doing that. If he's still trying to protect Celtic's "good name" and scoring a few political points for the SNP government he'll rapidly be exposed. He's too stupid to get involved in this with a hidden agenda.

Due to the level of abuse, amount of victims, number of abusers and the lengthy period of time the abuse was allowed to continue for, despite being common knowledge within their rancid club, a Court Case would bring out all the gory details, last for months and have world-wide interest, followed by further demands for a Public Enquiry and action by the SFA..

There is no way they will allow this to end up in Court.

Compensation pay-outs will be made of as little cash as possible and spun as an act of kindness by a separate entity.

They will forever more be portrayed as good guys paying out cash, when they had no obligation to do so, whilst the vile abuse will be news for a day and tomorrow's chip wrappers.

This is exactly how I see it unfolding.

Dornan is backed into a corner with this,he knows it’s national news now,he’s literally ignored or blocked anyone who’s asked about it previously.

My thoughts exactly.

It's escalated and the self-preserving fu*kpig is doing all he can to escape any sort of backlash when the thing truly explodes.

A sneaky bastard that i wouldn't trust for an second.
I hope he is trying a cover up and it blows up in his face, this is being manipulated by Lawwell and if this goes bandy then it may %^*& up the poets and the SNP.

So he knew and sent his boy there for the chance to play for the big team?
What's wrong with these folk. Do they risk their kids no matter what?
He fukkin knew as well and didn't contact police and now he's a MSP? Wtf!

oihq3c.jpg

Just come on to say this in his words when asked if he knew of abuse while his son played there his answer was " Nothing like what has come out " . So back then he knew and still sent his son there
Ye, but remember, he probably thought it was only "light" child abuse that was goin on.

Not sure i buy the turnaround from him, a man in his position would be able to contact Daly through other means, less public means, than by asking to DM him through social media. This looks like a show he's putting on for the watching gallery, where "someone" has written his part for him.
Mate, i was just about to post that. No way did he have to ask in that way.
which does worry me a wee bit regarding the lawyer.

I've said it before on here-Dornan is thick!-He will hang himself sooner or later. He might just be the clown who has made a fatal mistake in the cover up.

Aye,you can just picture him telling Humza to keep his head down as he launches his cunning plan.

Scum FC have three choices

1. Keep going with their denial that the Boys club was a separate entity.

2. Pay out money as good will gesture,

3. Admit they were at fault and take all they have coming to them.

I'm not on Twitter, but maybe someone could ask him what's brought about this apparent change in stance from him? Like seriously?

Not that we don't already know. I'd be curious to hear what the Penfold-faced prick would have to say from himself though...

Seems my earlier comment was more prescient than I thought. We should be told what's brought about his change in stance.

Am I alone in thinking Dornan has made a significant change in stance after he requested a friend invite and DM from Mark Daly?

Is Daly sitting on something monumental?
Definitely food for thought @Shengus Malengus
Dornan has made a comment tonight that puts him in the ‘knew’ camp. Either it’s a monumental blunder or his private messaging with Mark Daly has revealed more dynamite. Either way it has added a new dimension to the whole sordid affair.
I look forward to Sturgeon’s reaction to Dornan’s latest tweets.

The scum didn’t have a number nine on their phone then.

They may plead the separate entity card but anyone who knows that children are being abused would have dialled 999.

They were responsible

The Piggery Peasants were indeed responsible, and then invited one of the abusers back into the club. How sick in the head are they to even contemplate such an action. This is where there is no escape for their " separate entity " craziness. They are caught like rhats in a trap.

Due to the level of abuse, amount of victims, number of abusers and the lengthy period of time the abuse was allowed to continue for, despite being common knowledge within their rancid club, a Court Case would bring out all the gory details, last for months and have world-wide interest, followed by further demands for a Public Enquiry and action by the SFA..

There is no way they will allow this to end up in Court.

Compensation pay-outs will be made of as little cash as possible and spun as an act of kindness by a separate entity.

They will forever more be portrayed as good guys paying out cash, when they had no obligation to do so, whilst the vile abuse will be news for a day and tomorrow's chip wrappers.

That’s the way I see it panning out. Despite the decades of enablement and cover up they will be dragged kicking and screaming to paying up and their media whores will make them out to be the good guys.

Back