James Dornan and Celtic FC

unionjock2

So the scum SNP politician says the scum club should have a compensation fund for the victims of the child abuse scandal which eminated from the top of the club down, yet he says they shouldn't take any blame!!:oops:

I'm not totally up to date with news today.
But has he a vested interest? I.e. his son?
So he wants some compensation and is essentially saying to Celtic give me some money or I'll take a political stance?

Am I correct?

I'm not totally up to date with news today.
But has he a vested interest? I.e. his son?
So he wants some compensation and is essentially saying to Celtic give me some money or I'll take a political stance?

Am I correct?

No think it's more, trying to cover all the bases. The interview is a thing of beauty, he says the need to take responsibility and pay compo, but not take the blame. They are defo 2 separate entities but seen first hand through his son how close they are. It's an attempt to make him look proactive and give the scum a friendly politician who has led with goodwill gestures rather than holding to account and full enquiry calls.

The Punishment should fit the crime

Now, lets go back to 2011/12 when a club was sold to an asset stripper with a potential tax liability, stemming from its legal use of a tax loop hole. Subsequent asset stripper witholds PAYE causing said club to be fined by HMRC. Unable to meet tax bill, said club is banished to the bottom tier of Scottish football losing millions in assets and potential earnings.

Now, someone tell me, if this is the punishment for some short term financial ‘irregularities’, what punishment should be served up for decades of child abuse, cover ups, hush money and the lives of abused victims?

No wonder he is saying a fund should be set up. That would be letting that rancid organisation off lightly. And they know it.

"Protecting the good name of celtic " is what allowed this paedo ring to operate. It's also the same reasoning that the SNP are taking in putting celtic ahead of justice and the victims.

A loathsome and shameful approach that tells you everything about them.

Exactly, there is no good name of Celtic. They have been part of a huge cover up involving the sexual abuse of children for around a third of their entire existence!

Celtic is in John Mason's Scottish Parliamentary constituency isn't it? What has the bold Christian-baptist said about this given the club is on his doorstep?

He's bleating on about the CoS having to pay out £1m in compensation over historic abuse cases and basically telling (his) world that "it wisnae just us kafflicks what done these terrible things tae weans"

Shame FC and the Directors McGinn. Kelly and White all knew about Torbett and him abusing kids

They covered it up to protect the club

Fergus McCann knew about Cairney too and refused Burns permission to bring him back too after he resigned as a result of the abuse Cairney dished out in New Jersey

Managers McCari and Brady and McNeil all knew too

So many protected the brand and failed to protect the kids

Dornan is pathetic to say CFC shouldn’t accept blame

Check the above and tell me why not one call went into the police to inform them that abuse had taken place at Parkpaed

The Directors and ex Managers and player are up to their necks in it and are as another poster said today “morally bankrupt”

Guilty if the police could do their jobs properly

Michael Jackson wouldn't admit to shagging wee boys but he still paid them millions of dollars in compensation.

I don't see anything wrong with a public enquiry into the entirety of Scottish Football. Should any other clubs have aided, allowed and covered up child abuse they too should be outed. However evidence points to just the one for now, so its a pretty good place to start.

Hibs decided not to contact the police with Neely and he ended up at us. They are guilty of a cover-up also.

I asked similar on a different thread .
What if the Scottish government and the football authorities just decide to ignore the past few days.
It gets blown over
You should address this question to the First Minister and/or your MSP. The SFA is also in the frame here, since Jack McGinn was also President of the SFA and Chairman of Celtc, so you could also direct enquiries there. This will bring far greater results than asking us eejits on here.

Got this off Facebook...

gn887.png

Due to the level of abuse, amount of victims, number of abusers and the lengthy period of time the abuse was allowed to continue for, despite being common knowledge within their rancid club, a Court Case would bring out all the gory details, last for months and have world-wide interest, followed by further demands for a Public Enquiry and action by the SFA..

There is no way they will allow this to end up in Court.

Compensation pay-outs will be made of as little cash as possible and spun as an act of kindness by a separate entity.

They will forever more be portrayed as good guys paying out cash, when they had no obligation to do so, whilst the vile abuse will be news for a day and tomorrow's chip wrappers.

They absolutely should not be allowed to hand a couple of million into a fund for all this to go away.

The victims deserve better than that. No more carpet sweeping.

This sleekit wee fanny is not to be trusted.

Compensation should be pursued by victims lawyers, not mentally challengeds trying to make themselves look righteous.

They absolutely should not be allowed to hand a couple of million into a fund for all this to go away.

The victims deserve better than that. No more carpet sweeping.

This sleekit wee fanny is not to be trusted.

Compensation should be pursued by victims lawyers, not mentally challengeds trying to make themselves look righteous.
I can't see the Grays letting it go for a few quid.

This 1 million percent. The press will be pushing this narrative tomorrow.
Can't wait until the yanks get involved in this. They won't have any agendas apart from getting money out of them.
This republican parasite now realises compensation payments to his club's victims are now inevitable. All he's doing is protecting Separate Entity FC. Expect a vigil in Freedumb Square & a plea for crowd-funding the compi.

#Glasgow MSP James Dornan @GlasgowCathcart is calling on #Celtic Football Club to pay compensation to those who were sexually abused while playing at Celtic Boys Club. Celtic FC say they sympathise with the victims but maintain they're a separate org from the Boys Club. https://t.co/6A5EuDrHH8

Interview on link

He must have agreed a fee of £1k a head. Job done for the bigoted sectarian crusader.

Celtic is in John Mason's Scottish Parliamentary constituency isn't it? What has the bold Christian-baptist said about this given the club is on his doorstep?
his reply would be something like, well jaws73 one mans peado is another mans baby sitter and you cant always take the word of a child or the Favorite one from all SNP is are you one of my constitutes.

or you will find its an ongoing case and once its done we will have even less to say and the matter will be closed.

Mason is not right in the head

Dornan made a huge mistake messaging Daly last night to follow him so that they could speak on direct message . Rest assured Daly will have the DM conversation on his next exposay on the phedo ring centring on the girodome .

Due to the level of abuse, amount of victims, number of abusers and the lengthy period of time the abuse was allowed to continue for, despite being common knowledge within their rancid club, a Court Case would bring out all the gory details, last for months and have world-wide interest, followed by further demands for a Public Enquiry and action by the SFA..

There is no way they will allow this to end up in Court.

Compensation pay-outs will be made of as little cash as possible and spun as an act of kindness by a separate entity.

They will forever more be portrayed as good guys paying out cash, when they had no obligation to do so, whilst the vile abuse will be news for a day and tomorrow's chip wrappers.

I fear you are correct. :(

He's bleating on about the CoS having to pay out £1m in compensation over historic abuse cases and basically telling (his) world that "it wisnae just us kafflicks what done these terrible things tae weans"

So...............whataboutery????

I await the Odious Creep's condemnation with baited breath.

Horrible acts will be carried out by horrible people everywhere, cover-ups will not .

He's been shamed into doing something. Doesn't believe Celtic have any blame to share - which is just wrong. He's still best of ignored and Liewell will simply slap him down and tell him to do one. Which he will do.

As much as he's a hateful individual, if Dornan is now making very public criticism of Celtic then he's belatedly doing the right thing.
He is that, and hes making them push the separate entity nonsense which has already been shown as untrue.
How do we push this outside of this backwater so that as many people as possible are aware of the deception and disgusting cover up by this rancid club over the peadophile ring.

Back