James Dornan and Celtic FC

Celtic MUST be booted out of football and made to reapply as part punishment for this 40 year cover up

It’s a scandal of historic proportions
Initially they should be suspended from SFA & UEFA until a full independent inquiry has taken place.

Im sure the sponsors of the SFA & UEFA would welcome this as well, as I'm sure they would not want the negative press of sponsoring an organisation that has turned a blind eye to a paedo ring in one of its member clubs.

He basically admitted on Twitter that he knew all along but said nothing.

2wez2ab.jpg
“ If I had I can assure you it would not have been going on for long “? WTF., Billy McNeil said it was an open secret way back then , everybody and their dug knew that something was going on but every CFC supporter would deny it of course , but if Dornan is saying he knew nowt about it then he must be the only person in Scotland that never Knew . Big Jock Knew but Dornan DIDNAE’ KNOW !...... an idea for a KNEW Banner :)) .

“ If I had I can assure you it would not have been going on for long “? WTF., Billy McNeil said it was an open secret way back then , everybody and their dug knew that something was going on but every CFC supporter would deny it of course , but if Dornan is saying he knew nowt about it then he must be the only person in Scotland that never Knew . Big Jock Knew but Dornan DIDNAE’ KNOW !...... an idea for a KNEW Banner :)) .

The fact he has said "Nothing like what has come out." implies he knew fine well what the talk was and done nothing about it.

A recurring theme with these arseholes.

So, what became of Dornan's plea to the Knew Camp to do the right thing?
Fizzled out to nothing?
No reply from the paedo harbourers?
And no outrage from Dornan that they gave his plea the rubber ear?

Behind the scenes they have all knew this is coming ,I’m still of the opinion that Brendan Rodgers got out of dodge as he didn’t want to be the face of the club and potentially have to answer some awkward questions when the pile under the carpet started to spill out
I agree.

The TS knew his club is now exposed and didn't want any mud to stick to his name.

No wonder they hate him now.

His pish on twitter today is astounding.
Saying hes just bought a Clyde season ticket and that was his priority for the night.
Think there are more pressing issues ya (unt!
Edit. Apologies i was talking about Mason.

Last edited:
If you think for one moment this arsehole is going to do anything to upset the vermin that voted him in you are sadly mistaken. He will take this nowhere fast. Unluckily for him this has taken a turn that is out of his and others hands. It can only go one way now and it wont be good for the scum

Dornan’s tweet about Celtic doing the right thing is all about his own self preservation in case this really does go all tits up and he can just then say he urged them to come clean.
Behind the scenes however, he will be trying to ensure the beasts come out of this with as little damage as possible to their brand.

The reality is Dornan and others within the Scottish government want this swept under the carpet and the victims to just go away without Celtic having to cough up a single penny.
My hope is that mounting pressure will force all the rhats to eventually turn on each other while trying to save their own skins and it will be then that the whole stinking house comes crashing to the ground.
There is so much ammunition out there it only needs someone to pull the trigger.

That’s a question we should be asking of all of them.
id like to know this also. I worked with a guy who came from the same area as him when they were growing up and he said he always thought of himself as a hardman.

Things must be really bad for them if one of their own is turning against them. Their house of cards is swaying, the fall is just around the corner.
I don’t see it that way mate.The wee prick is steering it down the micheal jackson route here.No court case compensation paid families hushed and they will come out swinging when it's died down like the Jackson family.Innocent this is a witch hunt.If they are so innocent why compensation?I would want my day in court to prove my innocence.They are up to their necks in it and running out of wiggle room.

id like to know this also. I worked with a guy who came from the same area as him when they were growing up and he said he always thought of himself as a hardman.

Late sixties/early seventies he used to knock about with the "yy hill" in govanhill.
Hardman no, but pretty fast on his toes when the big boys showed up.

So down south the powers that be are having a public enquiry into the crimes of ONE man, serial nonce Bob Higgins who’s just been jailed whilst in Scotland the club which has had half a dozen of these vile b@stards working for them and who were all done in a court of law are despicably trying to manoeuvre this sordid affair away to evade the very damaging fact that individuals at Celtic FC refused to alert the police and actually covered up, hushed up and therefore facilitated further abuses of power these vermin had over young boys.

It’s anyone’s guess just how many youngsters were affected by this disgusting affair. The separate entity line is the lowest of the low but I fail to see how that would work in a court and so hence the reason EVERYTHING will be done to ensure this doesn’t result in a public inquiry and get to court proceedings and if they manage that it’s pretty much turn the lights off on the way out.

Last edited:
Is there not a connection with Higgins, Bennell and CFC? If there is then they will be part of a UK wide enquiry. When Bennell was charged the investigating team said this abuse would be investigated throughout the UK I’m sure.

He has admitted he was aware of abuse (regardless of how endemic or the scale of the abuse) - all whilst he took his Son to training there.

That shows us his short sighted myopia when it comes to celtc....

.... he puts that club first before his family.

He really should be sacked if you think about it seriously. He's confessed publicly that he knew whilst courting a reporter that was breaking the story.

Dornan. Daly. Doncaster. What a triumvirate of celtc lickspittles.

Just a wee reminder of James's past comments on the matter:

BIGOT ROW

Celtic-daft MSP James Dornan embroiled in row after child abuse charity the Offside Trust criticise ‘bigot’ comment
The charity - set up by former footballers who were victims of historic sexual abuse - said the comment was an 'insult to the families of survivors'
By Katy Pagan and Chris Musson, Scottish Political Editor
9th January 2019, 11:16 am
Updated: 9th January 2019, 1:26 pm

Full article here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...es-dornan-celtic-msp-bigot-offside-trust/amp/

Who the f**k is safe Dave?
A brave man mate in my humble opinion.I couldn’t give a fu*k what religion he is/was to be treated like that by anyone is disgusting absolutely disgusting.A kid who should have been protected but instead raped multiple times by men and physically abused then threatened with his life if he spoke out.Men of god?Don't make me laugh.

A brave man mate in my humble opinion.I couldn’t give a fu*k what religion he is/was to be treated like that by anyone is disgusting absolutely disgusting.A kid who should have been protected but instead raped multiple times by men and physically abused then threatened with his life if he spoke out.Men of god?Don't make me laugh.
I mistakenly assumed he was trying to cover stuff up without reading the story. After reading your post I looked it up and read about him I'm speechless, and I'd say I have to agree with you .

That is brutal, just replied to Ali Baba on his reply . I cant put into words my thoughts on this, I can never get my head round how people can do this and think it's normal.

Good grief. It's written in that piece that....

..... The CCB and its legal representatives reviewed Mr Sharp’s allegations and decided it was appropriate to seek to resolve the claim before it became formally litigated in the courts.

And still no apology!

..... sound familiar?

Protect the reputation at all costs, settle out of court and in Scotland - escape all charges.

Sadly the European election result in Scotland indicates that we are stick with the type of scummy MPs and MSPs of the Dornan variety we have.

The Nationalists have won EVERY fecking council area in mainland Scotland. They would have a landslide win in a General Election with that type of support. Scary stuff.

That is brutal, just replied to Ali Baba on his reply . I cant put into words my thoughts on this, I can never get my head round how people can do this and think it's normal.
Jock my first look at his name had me thinking what’s this all about.So when I looked the stuff up I was absolutely ragging.They are fu*king scum.The man to this day hasn’t had an apology from them as I understand it.Dreadful and shame on every single one of them and their church.Wasn’t having a dig at you bud not for one minute.

Jock my first look at his name had me thinking what’s this all about.So when I looked the stuff up I was absolutely ragging.They are fu*king scum.The man to this day hasn’t had an apology from them as I understand it.Dreadful and shame on every single one of them and their church.Wasn’t having a dig at you bud not for one minute.
No worries mate, my own fault for assuming rather than reading about the guy.

decided it was appropriate to seek to resolve the claim before it became formally litigated in the courts.

Can they do that? Settle out of court to avoid an investigation? Or does that mean.... admit liability, pay the victims what they deserve and the sentence will be favourable to those that protected, aided and abetted the peadophile ring they all knew existed.

Holy moalie.... that is some logic leap right there. What a bhitter bhitter bhitter bhigot this lady's front bottom is. Clyde fan my arse.

He's protecting his club by saying we have an agenda against celtc.... well John. %^*& you. My agenda is against EVIL CHILD RAPISTS PROTECTED BY CELTC. You immoral cünt.

He’s terrified this could cripple Celtic and we would be the dominant force for years to come.
So the abuse victims are to be sacrificed to maintain the status quo.

Was Mason vocal when we were under the microscope ?

That's a good question.

SNP MSP John Mason, who made an outlandish effort to compare Rangers EBT tax arrangements with Celtic’s child abuse and decades-long cover up. It’s outrageously offensive from the politician who claimed the IRA were freedom fighters. His fellow SNP MSP James Dornan has put his foot in his mouth so often about this scandal since the successful prosecution of Jim Torbett it was inevitable that he couldn’t help once again showing a real lack of class and intelligence.

Not content with previously calling anyone bigots who have been campaigning for justice on this issue (including the family of one of the victims), he publicly contacted journalist Mark Daly with a request to follow him in order to be able to DM him (why the secrecy Jim?), before admitting he himself knew of rumours when his own son played for Celtic Boys Club. While he let the cat out of the bag that the boys club were absolutely the feeder club for the football club and that boys who played for the club “played for Celtic”, he also inadvertently admitted that he, like various others in the know, did absolutely nothing about it.

Then, to add insult to injury, he feigned interest in the victims by writing to Peter Lawwell to ask that Celtic address the issue, forget the “separate entity” narrative and set up a fund to pay the victims.

He is still parroting this line, even though his own lad played for the boys club, and can count himself lucky to have come through without being targeted? It is ridiculous that decades after this, Dornan has just sprung in to "action".

This effort in driving for compensation is damage limitation and is of course Celtic’s ideal scenario given the circumstances, as it’s the quickest way of making the issue go away, with the least amount of fuss, no legal action and the least amount of enablers made accountable for their actions.

Meanwhile Scottish Justice minister Humza Yousaf has completely ignored the Gray family despite numerous requests from them to meet and to push forward a fair and independent enquiry in to the Paedophile ring at Celtic.

Meanwhile, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s response to the Gray family’s requests has been to block them on Twitter.

Meanwhile on Twitter the media, we have disgraced former journalist & Paedo defender Graham Spiers reverting to type, and indulging in a quite disgusting piece of whataboutery by accusing Rangers fans of being “exercised and excited” about the Celtic Boys Club scandal. It’s not the first time Spiers has got it spectacularly wrong, but this is most definitely another howler on several levels.

Rangers fans, and decent humans that support many football clubs are angered and disgusted not just at the conduct of the abusers themselves, but the Kelly/White dynasty and their various club officials who engaged in a cover up, or re-employed people like Torbett and Cairney. Decent people are angered that the current regime has not taken ownership of this issue in a sensitive and appropriate manner.

We are angered that the Scottish Government has treated the victims with a disrespect that is both shocking and disgusting.

While there are the odd journalists doing the right thing and calling out the current Celtic board for their efforts to engineer a low key payout of victims, there are those like Neil Cameron sharing Dornan’s approach. Cameron, who has the unique ability to irritate both sides of Glasgow’s divide, is said by many to be Peter Lawwell’s bitch in the press.

I’ve wondered for some time why Lawwell wouldn’t throw the old Kelly/White regime under the bus on the Celtic Boys club scandal, then I remember he had a spell at the club in the early 90’s as a Finance Executive under their regime. What happened in this spell that is stopping him properly addressing this issue?

That's a good question.

SNP MSP John Mason, who made an outlandish effort to compare Rangers EBT tax arrangements with Celtic’s child abuse and decades-long cover up. It’s outrageously offensive from the politician who claimed the IRA were freedom fighters. His fellow SNP MSP James Dornan has put his foot in his mouth so often about this scandal since the successful prosecution of Jim Torbett it was inevitable that he couldn’t help once again showing a real lack of class and intelligence.

Not content with previously calling anyone bigots who have been campaigning for justice on this issue (including the family of one of the victims), he publicly contacted journalist Mark Daly with a request to follow him in order to be able to DM him (why the secrecy Jim?), before admitting he himself knew of rumours when his own son played for Celtic Boys Club. While he let the cat out of the bag that the boys club were absolutely the feeder club for the football club and that boys who played for the club “played for Celtic”, he also inadvertently admitted that he, like various others in the know, did absolutely nothing about it.

Then, to add insult to injury, he feigned interest in the victims by writing to Peter Lawwell to ask that Celtic address the issue, forget the “separate entity” narrative and set up a fund to pay the victims.

He is still parroting this line, even though his own lad played for the boys club, and can count himself lucky to have come through without being targeted? It is ridiculous that decades after this, Dornan has just sprung in to "action".

This effort in driving for compensation is damage limitation and is of course Celtic’s ideal scenario given the circumstances, as it’s the quickest way of making the issue go away, with the least amount of fuss, no legal action and the least amount of enablers made accountable for their actions.

Meanwhile Scottish Justice minister Humza Yousaf has completely ignored the Gray family despite numerous requests from them to meet and to push forward a fair and independent enquiry in to the Paedophile ring at Celtic.

Meanwhile, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon’s response to the Gray family’s requests has been to block them on Twitter.

Meanwhile on Twitter the media, we have disgraced former journalist & Paedo defender Graham Spiers reverting to type, and indulging in a quite disgusting piece of whataboutery by accusing Rangers fans of being “exercised and excited” about the Celtic Boys Club scandal. It’s not the first time Spiers has got it spectacularly wrong, but this is most definitely another howler on several levels.

Rangers fans, and decent humans that support many football clubs are angered and disgusted not just at the conduct of the abusers themselves, but the Kelly/White dynasty and their various club officials who engaged in a cover up, or re-employed people like Torbett and Cairney. Decent people are angered that the current regime has not taken ownership of this issue in a sensitive and appropriate manner.

We are angered that the Scottish Government has treated the victims with a disrespect that is both shocking and disgusting.

While there are the odd journalists doing the right thing and calling out the current Celtic board for their efforts to engineer a low key payout of victims, there are those like Neil Cameron sharing Dornan’s approach. Cameron, who has the unique ability to irritate both sides of Glasgow’s divide, is said by many to be Peter Lawwell’s bitch in the press.

I’ve wondered for some time why Lawwell wouldn’t throw the old Kelly/White regime under the bus on the Celtic Boys club scandal, then I remember he had a spell at the club in the early 90’s as a Finance Executive under their regime. What happened in this spell that is stopping him properly addressing this issue?
As usual spot on George, great post.

Sadly the European election result in Scotland indicates that we are stick with the type of scummy MPs and MSPs of the Dornan variety we have.

The Nationalists have won EVERY fecking council area in mainland Scotland. They would have a landslide win in a General Election with that type of support. Scary stuff.
They got 600k votes from an electorate of 3.9m.

Hardly landslide figures bro`.

Back