James Dornan nailed by The Spectator

TwoUpFront

If only Scottish media would call him out too

Not sure which is worse.

A hateful one sided bigoted rat who only sees prejudice one way yet gets elected.

Or a media who don't call him out for the poisonous individual he is.

Scotland gets politicians like Dornan because as a country it is fùcked.

Not sure which is worse.

A hateful one sided bigoted rat who only sees prejudice one way yet gets elected.

I am surprised the attack on our elders playing dominos at weekend never got a mention all about him and his poxy sign

Not sure which is worse.

You could add a media who in addition to not calling him out, are so craven that they actually seem to take their cues about what to print from the stream of delusional victim fantasies he pishes out on Twitter.

great find. get this out there, bears

least we know someone is on our side now we can now forward our our greviences to as someone will listen and look into, because bbc and press have no interest in us only whats against us...excellent find

Hi James we know you look in , Hate finder General sums you up well along with your tarred with a sectarian brush Twitter friend .

An elected politician interacting with someone that Show Racism The Red Card dropped for his bigoted blog The Incubator isn't very clever .

Especially when you like to preach from a moral high ground about wanting to end sectarianism.

Not sure which is worse.

A hateful one sided bigoted rat who only sees prejudice one way yet gets elected …. because Rangers fans get him elected!

Had to add that bit.

Nice of the Spectator to call him out but apparently we are "...one of his city's biggest clubs..."

Wow. Does that mean we're up there with the other big Glasgow clubs? Who are they then? Sellick? Plastic Whistle? Clyde?

Thank God for that. At least we're not one of the wee Glasgow clubs :))
Half-hearted attempt at neutrality. I wouldn't have bothered; I'm guessing that t@rrier readers/subscribers of the Speccie are few and far between.

On another note, a lot of the articles on there are a good read; definitely worth subscribing to.

You could actually write a book on this anti British bigots antics over the last 5 years. hilarious, because he calls out the green brigade on sat for singing IRA songs he thinks he comes across as fair, when it couldn't be further from the truth!

We know you look in here James, call the attack on Oswald's bar out as sectarian and the various other things you seem to turn a blind eye to and we might start listening to you. If the shoe was on the other foot and Rangers fans were caught attacking a Celtic/Irish bar wee Jeannette, Angela and the rest of the IRA fan club would have you tweeting about anti Irish racism within minutes of it happening.

Last edited:
Here is the sleight of hand to take the eye off of the real hate crime of the week.
Maybe the guy who wrote the article should be sent the Oswalds footage, it might be too late as by then it will have been slated in parliament, all over the papers, condemned by NBM and the police will have rounded up all the bhoys responsible, right?

Last edited:
I've asked him 3 or 4 times to show us the evidence it was a rangers fan, he hasn't any, so he's blocked me, what a pathetic sad little bigot he is.

Not sure which is worse.

It is the state of Scotland's politicians that is one of my deepest concerns over independence. Rank idiots with massive egos and wicked ambitions like Dornan, Yousless, Harvie and the Fuhrer Nikla will turn Scotland into something even worse, much worse than it is today.
How did a filthy troop of poisonous, elected scumbags turn Scotland's 4th estate into their bitches. Probably because Scotland's 4th estate has always been even more pathetic than its politicians.

Somebody who is only relevant because he stokes the flames of sectarianism. Everything that is wrong in politics. At least it comforts me knowing how much he was hurting when we celebrated 55 and he spat the dummy out. I know you're reading this James so get it up right up you!

I know the SNP are a joke. I know they also love to pander to the idea of anti-Irish stuff and big bad Rangers etc. However, I am genuinely astounded even with that in mind that Dornan still has a job. In a party full of thick whinging fuds Dornan is easily one of the biggest jokes the party could hope to have.

The man is constantly making a rip roaring arse of himself. He does nothing for his constituency and does nothing for the people of Scotland. Spending his entire time going on about anti-Irish this, anti-Catholic that and most importantly big bad Rangers. He does nothing of his own actual job at all, ever.

Not sure which is worse.

Brilliant post. Absolutely spot on.

It is the state of Scotland's politicians that is one of my deepest concerns over independence. Rank idiots with massive egos and wicked ambitions like Dornan, Yousless, Harvie and the Fuhrer Nikla will turn Scotland into something even worse, much worse than it is today.
How did a filthy troop of poisonous, elected scumbags turn Scotland's 4th estate into their bitches. Probably because Scotland's 4th estate has always been even more pathetic than its politicians.
Possibly, because the Scottish press is full of the same like minded filth?

Brilliant article!

Not sure which is worse.

I think you will find many in the media turn a blind eye for obvious reasons and its same with many voters even more voters who choose on a basis of him given them what they want to hear and mostly on 1 issue important to them!

I just cant get my head around the fact there are still Rangers fans who line up to vote for his mob including certain posters on here

From the top down the snp spit lies and poison at our club and by voting them in they actually facilitate this demonization to continue.

Instead of dreaming about how "wonderful" your life would be in a seperate scotland maybe you should consider what is actually happening to life and your club in reality right now.

I know the SNP are a joke. I know they also love to pander to the idea of anti-Irish stuff and big bad Rangers etc. However, I am genuinely astounded even with that in mind that Dornan still has a job. In a party full of thick whinging fuds Dornan is easily one of the biggest jokes the party could hope to have.

The man is constantly making a rip roaring arse of himself. He does nothing for his constituency and does nothing for the people of Scotland. Spending his entire time going on about anti-Irish this, anti-Catholic that and most importantly big bad Rangers. He does nothing of his own actual job at all, ever.

Have you seen the article in the Wetherspoon's magazine accusing him of telling lies about one of their pubs being open during the lockdown? I dont know how to post such things but maybe someone else could or pm me an e mail address and I'll send it.

I went for my vaccines yesterday.

There were SIX British soldiers, all English &
Welsh, giving the vaccines out for the country he’s partly responsible for running.

Confused bigot.

I just cant get my head around the fact there are still Rangers fans who line up to vote for his mob including certain posters on here

From the top down the snp spit lies and poison at our club and by voting them in they actually facilitate this demonization to continue.

Instead of dreaming about how "wonderful" your life would be in a seperate scotland maybe you should consider what is actually happening to life and your club in reality right now.

I know of two. One of them is a cousin of mine.

Last edited:
Not sure which is worse.

Sadly, every word of this is bang on.

Questions are ignored and the users blocked.

The disgusting little prick even blocked one of celtcs csa victims who he promised to help.
That’s absolutely disgusting. He is an utter disgrace if he’s done that to someone who who needs his help.

Evidence is no longer required in Scotland, especially when it relates to Rangers.

Wild unsubstantiated claims and barefaced lies are perfectly acceptable and are taken as gospel when it’s about our support.

Dornan plays to the gallery. He knows the best way to keep his voters happy and keep his job is to put the boot into Rangers and our support. That appeases his core voters more than actually running the constituency and country properly.

He is as bitter as they come and is up to his neck in collusion with the Hag, Jeanette Findlay etc as well. He has no credibility whatsoever when discussing matters related to our support as he is blinded by hatred and influenced by others that hate us even more than him.

Back