James Dornan nailed by The Spectator

If anyone is unlucky enough to have him as their MSP / they should write / email him asking what evidence it was a Rangers fan that done this . He can block / ignore Twitter - but can’t really do that as with a constituent contacting him direct.

This is a man who admits he knew about the sexual abuse of children at celtc boys club, but sent his own child there anyway. Why he wasn't brought in for questioning by the police for this, and also why he wasn't subject to a personal investigation by social services for child welfare is a question that needs asked. Imagine being such an unprofessional hate filled bigoted cretin, that you use your professional role to attack a football team and its fans...

Sums the man up that even though he got caught in another lie he refused to apologise. A bit like he does every time he is caught lying. I genuinely don't know why he hasn't been taken to the cleaners by someone yet.
He doesn't care, the damage is done by the time his lie is exposed. It keeps the heat off the rest of the incompetents.

He stirred the "Sweet Caroline" thing, wrongly accusing Kamara of sectarianism. The abuse Glen received on social media from scum fans and Slavia fans because of it was off the scale yet not a peep of an apology from Dornan when the whole thing was found out to be nonsense. A vile, messed up creep of a man.

3. The fact that he actually gets voted in due to being a hate filled bigot

Thats what beggers belief for me. I know Scotland never fails to surprise with its general lunacy, but Ill never get my head around anyone voting for that Penfold looking wank.

Half-hearted attempt at neutrality. I wouldn't have bothered; I'm guessing that t@rrier readers/subscribers of the Speccie are few and far between.

On another note, a lot of the articles on there are a good read; definitely worth subscribing to.
I just have.

£12 for a quarter, two free bottles of Johnnie Walker Black label and £7.40 cashback.

Seems a good deal to me.

Last edited:
I'm not to clued up on things, but seeing 'The Hate-Finder General' is an alleged msp. Isn't he then breaking the 'public order act 1986 section 4', on which he is to remain within:
(1)A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he—

(a)uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or

(b)displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting.

Or am I going off on a whole different tangent

A bitter sad c retin, 55s finished him, obsessed 100% just to see him taking screen shots from FF to post on his twitter sums him up, absolute disgrace of a public official

I googled him to see if he had actually done anything constructive of late and was somewhat taken aback by the headline '50 shades of grey helped me'! o_O

I think Jamie Dornan (said actor) should think about a name change if for no other reason than to quell any rumours the pair may be related.

Taking great delight in the fact that he checks this forum so he can take content back to his fellow natzi's on Twitter and cry himself to sleep.

Yes James, even people in Australia think you're a chunt

Dornan is a bigoted wee wank. His boss, however, could reign him in. Unfortunately, she and her cult agree with every sectarian word he espouses. This behaviour comes from the top of snp/sinn fein. I am genuinely astounded that so called Rangers fans keep voting them in?! Can any of the cult followers on here please explain to me why you vote for them? This is a genuine question as I would love to know. Convince me that I am wrong and am blind to the great things the snp/sinn fein actually achieve for this country. Please. Anyone? Hello?

Evidence is no longer required in Scotland, especially when it relates to Rangers.

Wild unsubstantiated claims and barefaced lies are perfectly acceptable and are taken as gospel when it’s about our support.

Dornan plays to the gallery. He knows the best way to keep his voters happy and keep his job is to put the boot into Rangers and our support. That appeases his core voters more than actually running the constituency and country properly.

He is as bitter as they come and is up to his neck in collusion with the Hag, Jeanette Findlay etc as well. He has no credibility whatsoever when discussing matters related to our support as he is blinded by hatred and influenced by others that hate us even more than him.

Correct, but the problem is the general public dont see it this way. That is why Rangers need to employ a professional researcher to gather and present evidence of the bias, double standards and lies. We can huff and puff all we want on here but it wont make any difference to public opinion.

Yes. That's it. Another example of just how thick this clown is.

This article comes from a magazine produced by Wetherspoons owner Tim Martin. He produced it to challenge and counteract the lies being spouted by media and others. A basic example of the kind of evidence a professional researcher could gather together and present to challenge the propaganda aimed at our club and fans. Rangers could sell books filled with statistics and examples.

Evidence is no longer required in Scotland, especially when it relates to Rangers.

Wild unsubstantiated claims and barefaced lies are perfectly acceptable and are taken as gospel when it’s about our support.

Dornan plays to the gallery. He knows the best way to keep his voters happy and keep his job is to put the boot into Rangers and our support. That appeases his core voters more than actually running the constituency and country properly.

He is as bitter as they come and is up to his neck in collusion with the Hag, Jeanette Findlay etc as well. He has no credibility whatsoever when discussing matters related to our support as he is blinded by hatred and influenced by others that hate us even more than him.
How low he goes is probably knowingly letting his kid play for celtic boys club aware of rumours of sex abuse.

Dornan is a bigoted wee wank. His boss, however, could reign him in. Unfortunately, she and her cult agree with every sectarian word he espouses. This behaviour comes from the top of snp/sinn fein. I am genuinely astounded that so called Rangers fans keep voting them in?! Can any of the cult followers on here please explain to me why you vote for them? This is a genuine question as I would love to know. Convince me that I am wrong and am blind to the great things the snp/sinn fein actually achieve for this country. Please. Anyone? Hello?

The general public arent getting the facts. Its fake news and the public are swallowing it.

James Dornan smashed my car window. I know this because it was in the southside of Glasgow, very close to his office and he was working at this time.

That’s how it works, isn’t it?
I am pretty sure he did.
He would certainly have known that your car belonged to a Rangers supporter because your tyre treads would all be within the regulations.
It all adds up.

It is the state of Scotland's politicians that is one of my deepest concerns over independence. Rank idiots with massive egos and wicked ambitions like Dornan, Yousless, Harvie and the Fuhrer Nikla will turn Scotland into something even worse, much worse than it is today.
How did a filthy troop of poisonous, elected scumbags turn Scotland's 4th estate into their bitches. Probably because Scotland's 4th estate has always been even more pathetic than its politicians.
Agree. The standard of politician has never been worse in Britain, but the level in Scotland is much lower than Westminster - with Dornan a prime example.
There's also no magic trick that an independent Scottish government can pull to bridge the huge amount of money we would lose each year from going independent (upwards of 10 billion pounds).

Not sure which is worse.

A hateful one sided bigoted rat who only sees prejudice one way yet gets elected.

Or a media who don't call him out for the poisonous individual he is.

Scotland gets politicians like Dornan because as a country it is fùcked.
Well and truly.

Has it been his own fans that done it?

There's a screenshot on twitter of celtic fan's admitting it was them that ripped it down a couple of days ago.

James Dornan is a desperate nobody. He’s never been anything, he was a pathetic bankrupt who has managed to exploit a living by attaching himself to a left wing nationalist political party. He preaches about doing it for the people whilst absolutely abusing his access to public funds. His expense bill is utterly shameful for someone claiming to be on the left.

A liar, a charlatan and a man with hugely questionable morals. Nobody should pay this individual an ounce of notice, he’s nothing, he’s never been anything and he’ll never be anything. All he craves is attention, people should never be upset by an irrelevance like him.

Back