James Dornan nailed by The Spectator

Said it before but anyone who says publicly that industrial scale child abuse at a football club is not as bad as another club using legal tax loopholes it truly unwell in the head.

Says a lot about Scottish society right now that he's still in a position of power after a remark like that.
I'm pretty sure he never said that.

Something legal is needed to halt this dangerous little cretin.
He is a lying sectarian bigot with a platform to spout his bile, for me he abuses his position as an MSP to peddle his anti protestant views.
He also seems to be in a Perma-rage in anything associated with Rangers and demonises fans whenever possible.
Don't underestimate what this vile rat is capable of, he is getting listened to and believed by Sturgeon and her government.

The really telling thing is that nobody in the mainstream media, or what’s left of it calls out even his most blatant manipulation of stories.
He simply makes inflammatory statements that are then accepted as fact, he throws the grenade and walks away unchallenged.
Unless and until the Press and TV say “Haud on, you’re talking pish” he’ll continue to rage at every shadow.

Morning James you fucking crank.

How’s the sign? Manage to wash off the sectarian urine?

tumblr_m5e78iODTO1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Don't do social media however had a look at his twitter just there, this guy should be nowhere near politics, calling people arses, eejits and morons regularly. I know Scotland as a nation doesn't have much going for it at the moment but its little wonder considering the calibre of our politicians... if he was the run of the mill guy he'd have had his baws booted long ago.

The really telling thing is that nobody in the mainstream media, or what’s left of it calls out even his most blatant manipulation of stories.
He simply makes inflammatory statements that are then accepted as fact, he throws the grenade and walks away unchallenged.
Unless and until the Press and TV say “Haud on, you’re talking pish” he’ll continue to rage at every shadow.

Murdo Fraser had an article in the Scotsman back in August having a go at Dornan and the double standards of his party over the treatment of Rangers fans.

That was one of very few instances were anyone of influence speaks out against him or the SNP.

Are there any lawyers on here to advise can a civil action on defamation be taken out by Rangers fans or does it only apply to individuals?

I have the deep misfortune to have this moron as my MSP, who is one of the highest claimants for expenses at Holyrood. To put it into context, his close neighbour is former Scottish Labour leader Joanne Lamont who manages to claim around £14k less. They probably get the same train from Cathcart ffs.

Just walked past Clincarthill Church. The bold James's sign is back up.
Some of the eyelets on the top look worn through nothing wrong with the ones on the bottom . No smell of pish, apart from coming out of his office.

Just walked past Clincarthill Church. The bold James's sign is back up.
Some of the eyelets on the top look worn through nothing wrong with the ones on the bottom . No smell of pish, apart from coming out of his office.
Or the pish coming out his mouth

Not sure which is worse.

A hateful one sided bigoted rat who only sees prejudice one way yet gets elected.

Or a media who don't call him out for the poisonous individual he is.

Scotland gets politicians like Dornan because as a country it is fùcked.
He couldn't spell politician let alone behave like one.
Couldn't be impartial or statesmanlike if his very life depended on it and has no business taking up time in a parliament setting. Not even one as Mickey Mouse as ours!

No, Dornan is just another diluted wannabe plastic Irishman blinded by his own ignorant intolerance and burdened with the huge chip he carries around on those slanty wee shoulders.

I don't have Twitter but it seems Snp politicians are made up of little gobby men and women that like to hear themselves talk but actually have very little intellect or insight in running a democracy well. Them folk that like an audience when yabbering on in a pub.
This Dornan fella, or whoever, seems to prefer Twitter to be noisy on. Add to the fact his use of profanities, he just comes across as a little Ned.
In my mind politicians should be above all that.
This is why I have zero respect for the SNP and that individual in particular.

Said it before but anyone who says publicly that industrial scale child abuse at a football club is not as bad as another club using legal tax loopholes it truly unwell in the head.

Says a lot about Scottish society right now that he's still in a position of power after a remark like that.
Yup.

Indy trumps absolutely everything in the sad warped minds of the average nationalist.

Alex Thomson did make the same point, probably more blatantly.

Penfold did it during some twitter rant.
Never knew that, that's some mindset they have, to even think that is bad enough, to then put it out there for everyone to see is sickening.

Was it not that other twat, John Mason, who said that?

He still hasn't apologised to the Rangers players about the fake video he saw on video after accusing them of disrespecting the Pope , and after saying he would if it was proved the video was fake , nor has he apologised to Lothian buses after accusing them of being Vile Anti Irish Catholic bigots , again , when it was proved , they were no such thing . He seemed to be the only Roman Catholic celtc supporter who received the now infamous " punch a pape " leaflet . Now we have this situation , which he has still yet to provide c c t v coverage of the incident , that it was Rangers supporters that tore down the sign and urinated on it . The wee bigoted wretch is a loose cannon and should be tamed.

On the bus back from Ibrox last night and it looks like First Bus was sending out a message to the permanently offended Mr Dornan:

Back