James English Podcast

Anywhere in particular in Govanhill or just like a stroll down Victoria road?
This guy Alex Cairnie already doing a reccy. Allison Street was highlighted but mentions virtually every street being affected by a "Destructive Culture".

The SNP and Sturgeon (her constituency btw) know what they are doing. They are letting it happen because ANY Culture alien to the British way of life is more welcome to them in their warped ideology.

Last edited:
Looks like the Darren Gee and James English relationship is starting to show cracks. Just seen Darren Gee video on Instagram where he is slating Marvin Herbert and James English. Mentions about Govanhill and says he said too James "lets go to Govanhill". James was too feart saying "its a no go". Personally i think James should take Darren a square go, i know who my money would be on.

Edit. Not sure why this is in Bear Pit.
Darren Gee is an actual fruit loop though he goes on all these podcasts then turns on the people who give him a platform to spread his message.

On the latest James English podcast (we all have our views on him but that’s not the point of the post) he mentions Gerry McCann and his involvement with Celtic.

The interview was with a woman who claimed she was abused by doctors and the conversation changed to English mentioning McCann and how the abuse went on there and he was involved somehow (which came from a good source apparently)

Why is the media ignoring them and all the scandal ?
Does the somehow just mean he was involved with the club and he wasn’t sure in which capacity or is he saying he was involved in the child abuse?

This guy Alex Cairnie already doing a reccy. Allison Street was highlighted but mentions virtually every street being affected by a "Destructive Culture".

The SNP and Sturgeon (her constituency btw) know what they are doing. They are letting it happen because ANY Culture alien to the British way of life is more welcome to them in their warped ideology.

I'm about 3 mins into this video and he mentions another video which he uploaded the day before. Any idea where this is? Can't find it.

Who is this james english? I seen him all of a sudden about 6 months ago and he seems to be very popular on social media/youtube. Looks and sounds like a neddy drug dealer

How frightfully council.
Its extremely council mate.

English just tells them to narrate their rather tedious and embellished life story then nods his head in agreement for a couple of hours.

Frank mcavennie gets some attention amidst the torn and wretched gangsters of the Glasgow underworld. These pathetic career criminals who don't have two bob to rub together and have spent around 75% of their meaningless lives behind bars.
I always thought the fundamental principle of being a good "gangster" was accruing wealth and avoiding jail and death....Glasgows plastic hard men have spent years proving otherwise.
If you haven't seen this diarrhoea you'd do well to avoid!

Who is this james english? I seen him all of a sudden about 6 months ago and he seems to be very popular on social media/youtube. Looks and sounds like a neddy drug dealer
James English is a Glaswegian who hosts a podcast on youtube that is very insighting and straight from the horses mouth so to speak. He has had many people on from every background. He has had his own shit to deal with in the past and shares and encourages anyone who are having a tough time in their life. I have a lot of time for the guy especially as I am teetotal and seen for myself the destruction that drink and drugs, etc can do to ourselves, friends and loved ones.

James English is a Glaswegian who hosts a podcast on youtube that is very insighting and straight from the horses mouth so to speak. He has had many people on from every background. He has had his own shit to deal with in the past and shares and encourages anyone who are having a tough time in their life. I have a lot of time for the guy especially as I am teetotal and seen for myself the destruction that drink and drugs, etc can do to ourselves, friends and loved ones.
Fair play man

I'm about 3 mins into this video and he mentions another video which he uploaded the day before. Any idea where this is? Can't find it.
Here is his last video he did before his James English interview. He said that he won't be doing anymore walkabouts in Govanhill as it has served it's purpose. He will carry on his campaign to get change to a disgraceful situation that Nicola Sturgeon is ignoring in her own constituency. Why she keeps her seat I don't know. Votes must be suspect as far as I can see.

James English is a fcuking wank. No idea who the other looneys are but I'm guessing jamesy bhoy is way out of his depth.
You guess right. It's like a "gangster" version of the only way is Essex he said she said nonsense but with the threat of real violence thrown in the mix.

Podcast wars!!!

Darren Gee looks fucking mental.
I was trying to understand this crusade of his. Admirable? Yes I would say so trying to keep the youth away from crime and shady drug dealers. However I think it has taken it's toll on him because he is behaving like a loose cannon. If he has any hope of saving any credibility then he needs to take time out and recharge his batteries IMHO.

Not a huge fan, his interviewing is chronic, always best when he shuts up and let's the guests talk.

Having said that I watched a couple he done about the Luke Mitchell case and they were eye opening. Had no idea how dodgy his conviction actually was and was always convinced he was bang to rights.

sure there’s a poster on here that was close to that case.

Not a huge fan, his interviewing is chronic, always best when he shuts up and let's the guests talk.

Having said that I watched a couple he done about the Luke Mitchell case and they were eye opening. Had no idea how dodgy his conviction actually was and was always convinced he was bang to rights.
He’s an awful podcaster, mostly because he turns it into more of an awkward interview than a conversation. I still put up with him though, as to his credit he has long-form content with fairly interesting characters that you certainly won’t hear from on any reputable/mainstream channels!

I love that he had this Darren Gee lunatic on his pod multiple times, totaling several hours of content - and then puts out a video yesterday stating that Gee "talks a lot of pish."

What does that say about his own podcast if he is having cnuts on who he knows talk pish?

The UK crime podcast world seems to consist of a bunch of weirdos all accusing each other of being nonces/pointers.

A bunch of thick cunts who can barely string a sentence together arguing over podcast subscribers LOL

I've only watched bits of the one with Alex Cairney and it was, as expected, car crash stuff.

If no one is paying any attention to it it's because the podcast has as much credibility as Ill Phil.

I also thought McCann was a essentially a kind of contractor for Celtic who carried out physicals on new signings. He wasn't actually on their pay roll.

Shamed Glow star James English admits assaulting and spitting in woman’s face in brawl at McDonald’s restaurant​

The 32-year-old pal of slain gangster Euan 'EJ' Johnston pled guilty to assault over rammy at the fast food joint in Glasgow’s Finnieston in November 2015
English - who was close pals with slain gangland figure Euan ‘EJ’ Johnston – appeared at the city’s sheriff court yesterday, where he admitted the attack on the woman.

The rammy happened after dance star Faithless played a gig at the Hydro and Michelle and her pal left early to skip the rush and grab a bite to eat.

A verbal scuffle broke out between a group of people and one of James’ friends in the fast food joint after one of them made a comment about his “manbag”.

James was initially charged with punching Michelle on the head and yanking her by the hair to her injury but that was deleted from the charge after his brief cut a deal with prosecutors.

The wannabe celebrity had his sentence put back for a year for good behaviour when he appeared in the dock at Glasgow Sheriff Court yesterday.

James was pals with slain gangland figure Johnston who was gunned down in the front seat of his Audi after going for a meal in November last year. Cops are still hunting the hitmen.
he pled guilty to assaulting and spitting on her face.
The reality TV star has also previously been quizzed by detectives probing two gangland killings.

Detectives hoped he could help shed light on the murders of his uncle Billy Bates and barman Tam Cameron.

Bates, 43, and James’s pal Derek ‘Deco’ Ferguson were prime suspects after Cameron, 49, was shot at a pub in Bishopbriggs, near Glasgow.

A month later Bates’s mutilated body was found in an oil drum pulled from the Clyde.

Officers believed James, from Glasgow’s tough Possilpark, had owed cash to Cameron — and questioned him as a witness over both murders.

I've only watched bits of the one with Alex Cairney and it was, as expected, car crash stuff.

If no one is paying any attention to it it's because the podcast has as much credibility as Ill Phil.

I also thought McCann was a essentially a kind of contractor for Celtic who carried out physicals on new signings. He wasn't actually on their pay roll.
Has public opinion of Cairney changed?

I've no idea, but he's certainly nowhere near as prominent now as he was six weeks ago. It's almost as if his explosive dossier on child sexual exploitation didn't exist at all.

Seems really weird. His videos were taken down after a time I believe. I wanted to see real momentum on this, but it’s ended up like a damp squib.

Watched the Frampton one yesterday as I quite like Frampton, James English was all over the place, kept trying to talk about the Santa Cruz fight, missed out him winning his first world title and the Quigg fight, only when Frampton mentioned the Quigg fight was before the Santa Cruz fight, did he start talking about it.

Seems really weird. His videos were taken down after a time I believe. I wanted to see real momentum on this, but it’s ended up like a damp squib.

Cast his net too wide. Fair enough exposing the state of Govanhill but alleging evidence of widespread child sexual exploitation, not going to the police about it, not having the evidence to back it up, and then retracting some of your earlier claims (as he does in the interview) only really ended up making you look like a colossal prat. Probably deleted his videos himself.

A lot of people on here died on that hill. Hopefully that won't happen again.

Back