James Lawrence, front page of the early Sunday Mail (wrong pic)

Without meaning to be negative he doesn't look great in the highlights of the recent Wales games where he is arguably to blame for all the goals - looks slow, poor in the air and with bad positional sense.

Think if we're spending 3m on a player it would be better spent on other areas of the team where we need it more.
Great, we’re after the Welsh Russell Martin

I watch Belgian football a lot.

This guy is pretty average with some shocking decisions at times, sincerely hope this is not true.

He is mate we conceded to many goals last year which in turn stating the obvious made us lost points and the league.
We conceded half the goals we did the year before. Thats a massive improvement in one season, I expect it to lower this season too. The only area in defence that is a matter of priority is LB.

I wouldn't mind starting with Katic & Goldson, but we'll obviously want another 2 to compete with them.

I watch Belgian football a lot.

This guy is pretty average with some shocking decisions at times, sincerely hope this is not true.
Was reading he was really good at Trencin. Interntional football & Jupiler seems to be a step too high for him.

What team do you follow out of interest mate?

If, as has been suggested, he's not very good, I would be a bit wary of a signing a current international footballer who would probably be seeking guarantees about starting.

Worrall last season quite possibly had the same ( guarantee about starting ) but, when he arrived, our centre defence went down a bit compared with before.

We conceded half the goals we did the year before. Thats a massive improvement in one season, I expect it to lower this season too. The only area in defence that is a matter of priority is LB.

I wouldn't mind starting with Katic & Goldson, but we'll obviously want another 2 to compete with them.

Agreed mate but just stating the obvious some daft goals conceded fucked us in the league.

In the article it says he is on a list of targets, doesn’t say we are making a move to sign him. It is well known that Allen creates a huge list of targets then they work out the priority list from there

This story sounds like the agent trying to get publicity for their client, we are not paying £3m for a player unless they improve us considerably

Back