James Maddison

TrueBlueR2

Tottenham have joined the race to sign Norwich City midfielder James Maddison, the London Evening Standard reports.

Spurs have been tracking the 21-year-old since before he joined the Norwich from Coventry in February 2016 but they face competition from Liverpool, Manchester City and Leicester.

Norwich are reluctant to sell Maddison this month after allowing Alex Pritchard to join Huddersfield for £11m and they would demand at least £20m for the midfielder.

Last year in Aberdeen. was his wonder goal worth 20 mill?

He has been playing very well for Norwich over the last few months. Been their main threat tbh. Much improved on what we saw up here last season (aside from his spawny wonder strike from a free kick that was never a free kick !! Rant over :p)

The lads obviously doing well if there chatting about money like that, personally don't see it and think there are better young lads up here but I guess money is less of an issue in the premier league.

Was not even an automatic pick for The Sheep.

McInnes struggled to fit him into the team. During that period McGinn and Rooney were in and out the team. They looked a better team when Maddison left and he started playing those two regularly.

Still think Barrie McKay could change hands for that type of money. A few good months in the championship and your price rockets

Looked classy and ahead of the play up here on the occasions I saw him.

£20 million is madness though.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

That said, it’s equivalent of £500,000 up here.

Nice tweet from him about Russell Martin.
“Great signing for Rangers! Will be missed at NCFC very much! Top top captain and friend. Hope NCFC fans realise how brilliant he is and has been to this football club.”

Still think Barrie McKay could change hands for that type of money. A few good months in the championship and your price rockets
He’ll need to sort his attitude out then. I watched him against Leeds a few weeks ago and he looked totally disinterested. I seen he was dropped for the Arsenal game as well.

Honestly 20 million. Jesus wept. Thank god McKay is so inconsistent for Forest as he was for us or could you imagine the questions to be answered if he was doing it every week and about to join the EPL for 20 million.
English football is such a joke. When will the madness end.

He’ll need to sort his attitude out then. I watched him against Leeds a few weeks ago and he looked totally disinterested. I seen he was dropped for the Arsenal game as well.
McKay will disappear up his own backside, not got any sort of mental strength to succeed in top flight football.

Back