James McClean not happy

My Dad used to say about someone ' got a face like a torn melodin ' Never got it until I saw the bold James. Hypocrite is the tamest thing I can say about him . Every club he been to , team mates and fans alike hate him . Still he dont get it ! You dont bite the hand that feeds you ! Even Septic wont touch him , and that is saying something !

Well Mr.McLean situation easily rectified....These guys always happy to earn the British pound and insist living in a country they detest. Why don't they do as the song suggests , it's been a while now

He supports a terrorist group who have murdered British civilians and soldiers yet chooses to a take his wages in the currency of the nation whom he hates.
He is as much of a scum as those who planted the bombs and fired the guns.
Hope he does go to the filth, it will be great to leather them with him in the team.

Last edited:
What’s the difference between The Londonderry Bigot and Zaha?

One has never said anything which would be controversial and is being disgracefully targeted only because of the colour of his skin.

The Londonderry Bigot habitually by his actions and words demonstrates his anti-British bigotry, and then cries his lamps out at the effect it causes.

So, “cause and effect”. But nobody in the media will have the testicular fortitude to say it.

I feel sick and ashamed at myself for listening to his bleating on talk sport, I knew it was going to be a diatribe of victimhood but was suckered into listening for even a modicum of self awareness that his own actions may have contributed to the abuse he gets. He moans that he has had bullets through the post , well I can tell him that people who disagree with him have had bullets sent via the gun, and he supports that, and he demonstrates that by dressing up in balaclavas. He is a poor excuse for a man and an even worse Father. Rat of the highest order.

Imagine moving to the United States, celebrating the hijackers that flew the planes into the twin towers, and then acting surprised when some people abuse you? Not only that, but you then try to conflate this abuse with the experiences black people have had to endure. You'd be castigated by everyone.

This is why they invented
I can easily see this being picked up here and become this seasons hunt the big bad Rangers and it’s supporters campaigns. We already had Lego eater saying he will take his team of orcs off the pitch if there is racism. I for one would not be at all surprised if this escalates to sectarianism.

This is why they invented anti-irish racism. Two clubs could theoretically be done at every game for sectarianism. Only one club WILL be hauled in for anti-irish racism. It is their get out of jail card.

Imagine moving to the United States, celebrating the hijackers that flew the planes into the twin towers, and then acting surprised when some people abuse you? Not only that, but you then try to conflate this abuse with the experiences black people have had to endure. You'd be castigated by everyone.

Or justify ISIS beheadings and bombings as one mans terrorist being another's freedom fighters. Just like the Black Panthers really.

As Jimmy in the film The Commitments says " The Oirish are the blacks of Europe " .......im guessing this is where that wage thief is coming from

Even the BBC isn't playing along with his attention-seeking agenda:

"Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.

Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji."

THIS is why you're hated ya dickhead!
Doing shit like this and refusing to wear a poppy. You're in a country that you seem to hate taking good money from them that you'd get nowhere near in your homeland! Twisted bigoted victim playing fanny that you are!

What chance do those poor kids have?

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.
As usual jim white refused to press the mentally challenged..according to mcClean the balaclava pic was just a laugh. Yes I'm sure the victims families all had a chuckle .Disgraceful he was even allowed on a british radio station

Never once did he say sorry for wearing that baraclarva.Jim White was so tame to him imo.When you consider the type of people JM idolises want to kill folk of JWs culture it is even more baffling why he gives him a soft ride

Never once did he say sorry for wearing that baraclarva.Jim White was so tame to him imo.When you consider the type of people JM idolises want to kill folk of JWs culture it is even more baffling why he gives him a soft ride
He is hated at Stoke - didn’t turn up for the annual greet n meet with the fans - supposedly had an injury.

Reactions: jtc
It seems to be genetically bred into them to play the victim at all times. Even though he is a terrorist sympathiser that would clearly rather the nazis had won the war

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.

so the guy that openly supports a terrorist organisation and has tattoos of it! Can’t handle abuse given to him in the country, where his hero's killed the military who where sent to protect his home community. He doesn’t respect Remembrance Sunday nor the poppy. But happily takes the money from the country he claims to hate, which has the queens head on it, again a figure to whom he hates. Indulges In teaching his kids hatred by singing republican songs ! But aye it’s ok James you get abuse and everyone must stop because it hurts your feelings. Tell you what fck off!

Funny thing is - he so wants to move to Celtic where he can join the fans in his support of the IRA. However, the money will be a big drop and he'll get a level of abuse he's never even came close to experiencing and it'll still be him getting off lightly.

I personally think anyone showing support for the IRA should be removed from the UK with immediate effect or jailed. That's their two choices.

Mentioning him again on talk sport all morning. It is an absolutely shambles. Do not get me wrong threatening his children is unacceptable and completely wrong but how on earth is no one calling this clown out and highlighting his support of a terrorist organisation.

Can you imagine if a player from the middle east was playing in England and openly supporting ISIS or the Taliban years back. There would be a national outrage.

Even more pathetic is Jim White and any bear or organisation who pays for him to be at any Rangers associated function in the future needs to have a long hard look at themselves

I remember that boot Haggerty getting into a twitter spat a few years ago.
She tried to align herself with a Black girl, saying she has also been a victim of racism. The black lassie shot her down in flames and haggerty didnt like it one bit.
They are not normal...

Reactions: VGM
Everyone seems to be inventing new causes. Well here is mine and I consider it genuine and morally right. I give you Anti-Poppyism. James McClean you are an Anti-Poppyist (amongst other things) and you offend me.

You would be pulling on the football shirt of Nazi Germany if it wasn't for British Soldiers (including many Northern and Southern Irish people who volunteered) to stop Fascism.

THIS is why you're hated ya dickhead!
Doing shit like this and refusing to wear a poppy. You're in a country that you seem to hate taking good money from them that you'd get nowhere near in your homeland! Twisted bigoted victim playing fanny that you are!

I see his son has got a beast top on.
The social work should be at his door for that alone.

Back