James McClean not happy

Slim Jim

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.
Playing the victim card is second nature too this scum rat.

Fly with the crows you Get shot with them

he is offended when he constantly crave attention and wants to speak out

The reason his Irish colleagues don’t receive abuse and subsequently don’t have to call it out is that they don’t support terrorist organisations nor do they cause offence to people up and down the country with their extreme republican views. The abuse McLean gets is nothing to do with racism. For him to compare it sums him up to be honest. He displays no respect to other British culture so why does he expect it back?

What is with him and the likes of Haggerty and Finlay trying to compare their “struggle” to that of black people? Remember that time Haggerty dropped Rosa Parks into one of her Irish racism rants?
McLean is a disrespectful piece of shit who glorifies terrorism. None of his international team mates get attention because they aren’t c.unts like him.

I can easily see this being picked up here and become this seasons hunt the big bad Rangers and it’s supporters campaigns. We already had Lego eater saying he will take his team of orcs off the pitch if there is racism. I for one would not be at all surprised if this escalates to sectarianism.
Why didn’t he take his team of the park at the piggery when Morelos was abused ,

or was that just another case of bandwagon jumping from an ambulance chaser

I can easily see this being picked up here and become this seasons hunt the big bad Rangers and it’s supporters campaigns. We already had Lego eater saying he will take his team of orcs off the pitch if there is racism. I for one would not be at all surprised if this escalates to sectarianism.
The second Morelos gets abused we walk off.

2281566c6917ad99db05124e3b998492.jpg

Could never quite wrap me head around why anyone would want to earn a living in a country you so obviously despise.

He's an attention seeking arsehole who like a to Provo ke people then jumps on the nearest offended bus. F him and his balaclava wearing actions.

God bless his wee hooped socks.

He is a feckin reptile and really doesn't get enough abuse.

James the undereducated penile wart claims to be a victim while offending the vast majority of the fans of the English football teams he plays or played for. Sadly he’ll never understand he is the offender and will be detested by all sane human beings.

It's disgusting the victim mentality they have, he's not had any abuse yet wants to piggyback previous stick onto the recent racist attacks on Zaha and McGoldrick.
So not only has he not received any abuse on Twatter, there's also no fucking fans in the stand to give him abuse either. Republican scum

Back