James McClean not happy

It's disgusting the victim mentality they have, he's not had any abuse yet wants to piggyback previous stick onto the recent racist attacks on Zaha and McGoldrick.
So not only has he not received any abuse on Twatter, there's also no fucking fans in the stand to give him abuse either. Republican scum

He’s that much of a c.unt the seagulls boo him :)

Coming to the end of a honourless career and thankfully we will hear less and less from him. Very lucky to be in full time football and who only ever seems to be in the news when it concerns sectarianism. What does that say about his ability?

It's disgusting the victim mentality they have, he's not had any abuse yet wants to piggyback previous stick onto the recent racist attacks on Zaha and McGoldrick.
So not only has he not received any abuse on Twatter, there's also no fucking fans in the stand to give him abuse either. Republican scum

To be fair he probably gets bullied at home off his Mrs and the kids.

O8h8r9n.gif

That wee ginger skidmark can take his face for a shite! Your team mates don't stick up for you because they fuckin hate ye anaw!
#19th Century Terroristlivesmatter

BLM British Lives Matter Hulk (green & angry) that is why l wear a poppy to remember the brave men and women that fought to give attention seekers like you freedom of speech.

Last edited:
You would think when he is talking about how his fellow Irish players don’t go on about the same issue the penny would drop. It’s you James, not your ethnicity, or nationality, but your terrorist supporting views. Go ask Jon Daly how the Irish are treated by the Rangers support and ask him who he received hate from.

It's hilarious when Northern Irish left footers, who try REALLY hard to be uber Irish, realise that a lot of normal southerners just find them a bit odd.
He gets a lot of abuse for his politics, not his 'race'. That's the difference.
This is exactly it. He’s vilified, and quite rightly so, for his handling of the Poppy Day match year after year and how he bleats on about how he feels oppressed and blah blah.
Hes cut from the same bigoted cloth as mad mental ill phil and his faux “oppressed” and supposedly racially profiled ilk.

A cunt of the highest order

Maybe he should be asking himself why none of his other Irish colleagues playing in England gets the abuse he gets. Maybe cos they dont openly support terrorist organisations

What is with him and the likes of Haggerty and Finlay trying to compare their “struggle” to that of black people? Remember that time Haggerty dropped Rosa Parks into one of her Irish racism rants?
McLean is a disrespectful piece of shit who glorifies terrorism. None of his international team mates get attention because they aren’t c.unts like him.

#complexionofatattiesconelivesmatter

where do you start with his shite. He despises Britain and everything we stand for. He chooses to make a living in the country he openly despises and then cries foul when the natives let him know how they feel about his antics. He then turns on other Irish players who have no obvious axe to grind with us for not backing him. Shameless cant.

Personally I hate the wee rhat but he probably has a point BUT
the abuse that’s fished out to Rangers players is just as much if not more denied if not played down
The difference is this rhat goes out of his way to ask for it he actually thrives off n it This is part of the indoctrination he’s had from his church and the terrorists he loves so much
FUKC him he brought it on himself

My grandfather left Ireland after being shot by these Irish republican bastards that he loves so much. So frankly, McClean can go take a flying f**k to himself.

Terrorist sympathiser looking for sympathy - and he wonders why he isn't getting any in the UK??

Feck off ya buffoon. :D

The fact is James when people go down on one knee to fight Racism they do have a good reason. When people fighting for your cause go down on one knee it is normally behind a bush with a rifle.

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.
The difference is simple: You deserve it you wee rat

I read that as Fannybaws tells his 26 county team mates that they are neither Irish enough nor anti-English enough for his liking.

I predict he's about to get more abuse, and a lot of it will come from his adopted Free Staters.:)

Ah well, amongst them be it.

FBS

I have always found that the best way to ignore abuse on social media is to go on social media and say you're ignoring it.

It's the same bollocks we had with lennon.

McCourt and McGinn played for the filth at the same time and never got the slightest hint of abuse.

Now what can it be about scum like mclean and lennon that people just don't like?

What are the odds he will end up at the piggery on a free sometime before he retires? My guess he'd love to play in an OF game - where no doubt he'd find enough material to keep his Facebook page busy for the next year!!

It's different.

The abuse of black people due to the colour of their skin is vile, disgusting and ought to be punished out of existence.

The comments made towards James McLean seems to be because of his comments, his pro-terrorist opinions, his terrorist sympathies and his refusal to condemn atrocities.

Much like Lennon, he seems to forever go out of his way to be an objectionable little prick, deliberately attracting attention to his background and his politics - which he merrily rams down everybody's throats - to aggressively underline his differences to the vast majority of those who form the crowds at football matches.
Somewhat inevitably, having successfully caught peoples' eye, he then bubbles like a big baby when other people take a pop at him for those very same much self-announced background and politics.
There are any number of RoI players who have not been subjected to adverse attention.
That's for the simple reason none of them went out of their way to attract any adverse attention nor court controversy.
He is a whining little turd and deserves all he gets and more.

"The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."

This quote sums the hypocritical bleating scumbag up. He is all too aware of the actions which he undertakes, normally via social media, which "might cause offence". So don't post them given that you know that you will offend a vast majority of people who live, work and attend football matches within the country you earn a living.

The one with his kids in the balaclava's....ffs. The murderous campaign these scumbags embarked on within manu of the cities in which he will ply his trade.

He is stupid, vile and pathetic in his bleating.

I really enjoy that his career has gone knowhere in terms of the guys potential.

Shamelessly equating people being genuinely discriminated against because of the colour of their skin with his tribal sectarian trolling.

Doesn’t he realise that he doesn’t help himself by dressing up as an IRA member or posting IRA lyrics online, or claiming that Catholics shouldn’t play for Northern Ireland.

Give an emotive tribal opinion and you’ll get those kind of opinions back.

What does he expect takes the queens money then slags the country at every turn. Sings songs about our soldiers getting shot he forgot to mention that. Feckin Ira loving bassa.

NEWSFLASH.

How can being an Irish Catholic be a victim of Racism.

Didnt realise they were a race of people.

Last time I looked that was their Nationality and Religion.

This fanny comparing it to Racism that Black players suffer is shameful.

Maybe he should be asking himself why none of his other Irish colleagues playing in England gets the abuse he gets. Maybe cos they dont openly support terrorist organisations
That doesn’t work.
Well, didn’t up here.
Then again, that shouldn’t surprise anybody.
Nobody could ask why, nobody would ask why (the press were never actually interested in any answer) Northern Irish Roman Catholic, Martin O’Neill, didn’t get the stick that, Northern Irish Roman Catholic, Neil Lennon got.

That doesn’t work.
Well, didn’t up here.
Then again, that shouldn’t surprise anybody.
Nobody could ask why, nobody would ask why (the press were never actually interested in any answer) Northern Irish Roman Catholic, Martin O’Neill, didn’t get the stick that, Northern Irish Roman Catholic, Neil Lennon got.

I just had a quick look for an early dictionary (1913) online regarding the word "19th Century Terrorist". No mention of "catholic" in it just about Irish sympathisers of a cause(IRA) to overthrow the British government.

What gets me is, this is the sole reason they were tarred with this brush. Someone has looked up the definition and it fitted exactly. Thousands chanting and raising funds for terrorists. Totally against the British government as a support etc, etc.

They hated it so they decided at some point to get all hot and bothered about it and started claiming it was sectarian as it was directed at the celtic support who were predominately catholic. Eventually the definition got changed(dont know when) to "derogatory name for a catholic". Bingo they get what they want whilst still singing anti British and pro IRA songs and raising funds for them too,doing what 19th Century Terrorists do.
Its like being told you shouldnt call someone or group with nazi beleifs a nazi because it might offend them .

That twat Maclean goes out of his way to antagonise some and certainly sympathetic to the lowest form. He then cries about being labelled what he practises. Nobody in the mhedia will state that fact. An attention seeking prick aided by the usual suspects. Probs be lined up for a pundit job up here whan his career is over.

Back