James McClean not happy

Poor wee James feeling left out. Becouse nobody has been been arrested off comments well this what u get for being. Prize a. Arshole and being lit on your self. Twat

The IRA sympathisers were always going to piggyback on the BLM cause. It's utterly shameful they are using a worthwhile cause to spread their sectarian bile.

It's in their DNA to play the victim card.

We've already saw it here in Glasgow with the Goon Brigade using it as a platform to spout their Republican nonsense.

I called them out on it on twitter and was sent all types abusive messages, called a right wing racist, etcetera.

It's ridiculous that our British pride is being used against us. I seriously worry about what will become of the UKGBNI in the next 10 to 20 years and if it will survive at all.

Aww what a shame. The poor wee lad just wants to be left alone to constantly draw attention to his support for terrorist murderers in the country they terrorised and murdered. Please don't say nasty things to him :(

27ca3eb543e02ddf076e15d19d1498c4.gif

He will 100% find support from the Soy Latte drinkers.

James McLean gets abuse because he is James McLean, but because he is Irish. Zaha got abuse because he was black.
That is not to say the some of the abuse McLean gets isn’t focused on his country/religion however he could wonder why his ROI team mates don’t also suffer this same abuse and why they don’t defend him, maybe they don’t agree with his assessment.

The saving grace about him is his age, it won’t be long before he’s, skint, and driving taxis for a living, it’s the mentality of those.

James McClean is disliked because of the things James McClean says and does.

He should at least own what is his rather than play the victim.

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.

SCUM.

I hope this dickhead doesn’t sign for them, you just know they will encourage this and feed off it

“Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?” - well done James, you worked it out! Yes it absolutely does.

He’s probably one of those types who believes the treatment of Irish people was equivalent to how Africans were enslaved. https://fullfact.org/online/Irish-Slaves/

He is going to end up at the dome eventually and then he will have the government, councils, anti -racism groups all jumping on the anti -Irish racism bandwagon.
With Jeanette and the Hag having candle lit vigils for the balaclava wearing idiot.

This guy is truly something different, seems to forget his own behaviour.

James McClean: Stoke and Ireland winger says abuse directed at him is ignored

• 30 minutes ago
  • From the sectionStoke
Sharethis page
James McClean was fined by Stoke City over a social media post in March
Republic of Ireland player James McClean has criticised the football authorities, his Irish team-mates and the media over their response to racist and sectarian abuse he has suffered.
McClean praised the support Wilfried Zaha and David McGoldrick have received after being racially abused this week.
"(But) What is the difference?" said the 31-year-old Stoke City winger.
"I receive and have received more abuse than any other player during my nine years in England."
The Derry man has been the victim of online abuse throughout his career and also received sectarian taunts from opposition fans over his refusal to wear a poppy during the annual remembrance period every autumn.
British soldiers shot dead civilian protestors in McClean's home city of Londonderry in 1972 in what became known as Bloody Sunday.
In a lengthy Facebook post on Monday, McClean said the lack of support he had received left a "sour taste" in his mouth.
McClean described the racist abuse directed at his fellow Republic of Ireland player, Sheffield United striker McGoldrick and Crystal Palace striker Zaha as "horrendous" and something "nobody should be subjected to".
"Twelve-year-old boys get arrested for posting racial abuse online to Zaha, again rightly so, has anyone ever been held accountable for mine? No.
"Have I ever had my abuse condemned by the media? No! In fact, quite the opposite. The slightest thing that I do that might cause offence to anyone is highlighted by them."
James McClean claimed none of his Republic of Ireland team-mates have ever publicly condemned the sectarian abuse he receivesMcClean criticises Republic team-mates
McClean also took aim at his Republic of Ireland team-mates, asking if the discrimination he suffered was different to other racist abuse.
"I have seen some of my fellow Irish team-mates post a black square in support of anti-racism as well as post(s) condemning the discrimination, and again rightly so!
"Have I ever seen any of them ever post a public condemnation of the discrimination I get, which funnily enough is a discrimination against them also? That would be a no!
"Does one kind of discrimination hold a higher bearing over another act of discrimination?"
When asked for a reaction to McClean's Facebook post, a Stoke City spokesman told BBC Sport there was "no comment at this stage".
Back in January, McClean praised the football authorities and Staffordshire police for their responses at that time to sectarian abuse that he had received over the previous months.
Two months later, McClean was fined two weeks wages by Stoke and agreed to delete his Instagram account after he had posted a picture of himself wearing a balaclava in front of two children, with the caption "Today's school lesson - History" along with a laughing emoji.
Only surprised he never pulled this stunt sooner. A Provo loving cockroach.

An irreverent lady's front bottom who wants to be relevant by playing the sectarian card, Who is one of the most racist Protestant, British haters to happily accept the queen’s currency while calling for her downfall to fund his republican lifestyle

I'll never understand the ability of some white people to barge to the front of the 'I feel wronged' queue because someone else is getting the attention.

For the Irish Catholic in the UK this seems to be a very common trait, they just cant see anyone be more hard done by than they perceive themselves to be. Its sickening and its time someone called them out.

What James McClean gets is in no way comparable to the racism Black/Ethnic groups get. No way.

mentally challenged prick deserves all he gets,hes not getting enough abuse imo,folk should be outside his house firing abuse at him 24/7!

If he chooses to not wear a Poppy, that is his right, however being a stark raving bellend to go with it is going to draw attention to him.

I can remember a bit of hype about him with O'Neill at Sunderland and then he would have drifted into jobber/journeyman obscurity if he didn't announce himself every November. That will be his legacy and it is his own doing.

Another one that hates anything British but still takes the British pound. Worked with a guy from Londonderry lived in Dublin hated British people and anything British. The lady's front bottom now lives in London with his Misses cause she wants to

Jim Whyte interviewing him on Talksport this morning
The go to jump the dyke tim apologist of the airwaves.

White must have nearly choked on his boyfriends bawgag when he heard this story had broke.

Wonder how long it will take him to involve Rangers?

THIS is why you're hated ya dickhead!
Doing shit like this and refusing to wear a poppy. You're in a country that you seem to hate taking good money from them that you'd get nowhere near in your homeland! Twisted bigoted victim playing fanny that you are!

The fact is James when people go down on one knee to fight Racism they do have a good reason. When people fighting for your cause go down on one knee it is normally behind a pram with a rifle.
Fixed that for you

Back