James McClean(Yes him again)

There is a positive to take from this. The fact that Mclean is a tool and doesn't wear a poppy shows that the other thousands of players in the UK that do wear it are doing so out of choice, rather than coercion. To me, that's impressive.

I wouldnt be booing or abusing him, it's exactly what he wants. Just ignore the c*nt. He's an irrelevance.

How did he end up with the name McLean he's a slur on that name he must have been adopted or something, it doesn't fit the rsole that he is.

He's a sub every week, a non entity, tried to force a move to his beloved poops, his eyes are joined together, he's a 19th Century Terrorist rat. James McLean

Spiers like to please his mhank pals....he is just so predictable and tiresome.
An absolute shitebag is Spiers. Hasnt an ounce of integrity in his stinking body.
As for WBA I had the pleasure of hearing Pulis getting ripped apart by a fan on 5 live last night. He should be ashamed of himself for employing that hatdful cxxt.

I'm old now. old enough to have sat in in my local British Legion and my Bowling Club with many WWII veterans. They had something about them that I couldn't possibly have, an air, a presence, and I was aware of it continually.

I couldn't put my finger on it but it came to me after speaking to these guys. They did what they thought was right. they did what they thought was their duty and they did it with a huge sacrifice, and to a man thought war was wrong.

When I hear the limp wristed, namby pamby, soft left pouring scorn and ridicule on these guys it makes my blood boil. I really don't care what a revisionary and manipulated history makes of them, they deserve more respect, admiration and thanks than they currently achieve from some.

There is a louche and vapid collection of left wing apologists who see every historical event as something to beat us over the head with.

Their ridicule, their scorn, their outlook on life should be challenged at every turn, they sure as hell wouldn't have the guts to defend it.

This applies particularly to those in the public eye such as James MacLean.

Please excuse my tone, I've been at the malts.
Seconded

Only headline I want to see featuring James McLean has either the word arrested or (better still) dead, in it.

The mistake we make is measuring his kind against normal human standards. But how can they meet those standards when they are subhuman pondlife?

Attention seeking fud. Plenty of players from Ireland wear the poppy throughout the UK, not only the Irish but muslim players and Germans too. Mclean, the Celtic team, McGinn ect would rather take the attention away from the day and onto themselves.

He has supposed to have principals, he obviously hates anything British the why does he ply his trade here, why not go abroad and play and let everyone here forget about the mentally challengeds

Hates the country he was born in. :rolleyes: What a pathetic little rat. He deserves all the abuse he gets, and I hope he comes across the wrong person one day.

In a few years he will be done and he will disappear. His one man show at this time of the year will be a distant memory. Back to being a nothing and a nobody. Just out of interest, there must be plenty other Irishmen who do wear the poppy.

not wearing a poppy is a choice fair enough but in his case the team and the club that pays his wages have chosen to embroid a poppy onto the kit,he shouldn't have a choice either wear it or get dropped and fined.

Royal British Legion said:
We take the view that the poppy represents the sacrifices and contributions our Armed Forces community have made in the defence of freedom; and so the decision to wear it must be a matter of personal choice. If the poppy became compulsory it would lose its meaning and significance. The Legion will always defend the rights of individuals who choose not to wear a poppy, and we oppose those who attempt to coerce or criticise people who make this personal choice.

Some of us could do with taking note of what the RBL say here.

Good to see that more people down south are getting to know what he stands for.

what is with this ladies front bottom pish ffs
he is a mentally challenged FANNY lady's front bottom

most famous for grabbing his crotch during a moments silence for the fallen soldiers than anything hes done on the pitch

Stokes did exactly the same thing on live tv, playing for 'them' against the sheep I think, but it was completely ignored by the media.

I'm old now. old enough to have sat in in my local British Legion and my Bowling Club with many WWII veterans. They had something about them that I couldn't possibly have, an air, a presence, and I was aware of it continually.

I couldn't put my finger on it but it came to me after speaking to these guys. They did what they thought was right. they did what they thought was their duty and they did it with a huge sacrifice, and to a man thought war was wrong.

When I hear the limp wristed, namby pamby, soft left pouring scorn and ridicule on these guys it makes my blood boil. I really don't care what a revisionary and manipulated history makes of them, they deserve more respect, admiration and thanks than they currently achieve from some.

There is a louche and vapid collection of left wing apologists who see every historical event as something to beat us over the head with.

Their ridicule, their scorn, their outlook on life should be challenged at every turn, they sure as hell wouldn't have the guts to defend it.

This applies particularly to those in the public eye such as James MacLean.

Please excuse my tone, I've been at the malts.

Great post. But there's nothing 'left wing' about MacLean.

He's just the absolute definition of an embittered 19th Century Terrorist bastard.

Pulis should take a more militant stance regarding this....he should inform McLean simply that if he won't wear a poppy during whatever game WBA are as a team,he won't be considered for selection for that fixture.

I too think he'll end up at The Piggery.

McLean is a piece of shit of a human. He should be booted out of the UK. A player destined to play for Celtic if I ever saw one. Horrible, vile twat - surprised he hasn't been lynched down south yet.

The problem with the whole poppy thing is some bright spark decided that it should represent all those fallen in all wars, and not as initially intended the 2 great wars. The massive difference being that the 2 great wars were made up off men sent off to fight, with no option not to. These men were used as cannon fodder for political reasons, and should be remembered for the sacrifice they had no choice to give. All other conflicts since, whether Argentina, Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan etc were fought by men who by and large chose to go. And therein lies the problem, some would choose not to remember those who made a Choice to fight in foreign lands for economic reasons or for whatever. A lot of these were very unpopular wars, and I for one, do not think rememberance should be about these conflicts, they should be to remember those who did not have a choice. That Was the ultimate sacrifice.

For what it’s worth after serving in HM Forces for 31 years. I don’t want him or his like forced to wear a poppy or stand silent in any tribute, as this is wholly against what all our brave forefathers and my colleagues fought and died for. Let them have their hard fought (by others) right for freedom of expression and of thought and let others judge.

For me a bigger question for WBA and any other club that employs him is his club ethos and fan connection. When a club/team has an ethos then every memember of the team signs up and stands together. The fact that this piece of human excrement cannot do this for me says he cannot be part of that team, he’ll why doesn’t he insist on wearing green an grey stripes and be paid in Irish Euros!
I don't think he has an objection to taking notes with HM Queen Elizabeth's picture on it nor do thousands of his countrymen & wannabe countrymen & women ripping the arse out of the benefits system which is one of the main reasons they live in a country they hate . Hypocrites ! each and every one of them , no morals or decency whatsoever .

In a few years he will be done and he will disappear. His one man show at this time of the year will be a distant memory. Back to being a nothing and a nobody. Just out of interest, there must be plenty other Irishmen who do wear the poppy.

Sky or BT will gie him a stint wi them.

Don't laugh noo.

Despise this dispicable cúnt, a player more suited to celtic than any other currently plying their trade as a footballer

The problem with the whole poppy thing is some bright spark decided that it should represent all those fallen in all wars, and not as initially intended the 2 great wars. The massive difference being that the 2 great wars were made up off men sent off to fight, with no option not to. These men were used as cannon fodder for political reasons, and should be remembered for the sacrifice they had no choice to give. All other conflicts since, whether Argentina, Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan etc were fought by men who by and large chose to go. And therein lies the problem, some would choose not to remember those who made a Choice to fight in foreign lands for economic reasons or for whatever. A lot of these were very unpopular wars, and I for one, do not think rememberance should be about these conflicts, they should be to remember those who did not have a choice. That Was the ultimate sacrifice.
No one in any of the forces gets to choose where they want to go mate , they go where they are sent and young Lee Rigby never got any choice whether to live or die and all innocent victims of terror groups civilian or otherwise never had any choice either .

No one in any of the forces gets to choose where they want to go mate , they go where they are sent and young Lee Rigby never got any choice whether to live or die and all innocent victims of terror groups civilian or otherwise never had any choice either .
It's not about choosing where to go. It's about choosing that as a job.

It's not about choosing where to go. It's about choosing that as a job.
Are you suggesting choosing the military as a job means identifying and agreeing with the politics leading to wars? How stupid of you if you are.

There is no problem with ‘the whole poppy thing’.

These people with the problem can’t show respect for the 99% who died in the two world wars because of maybe 1% who might have signed up for ‘economic reasons’ in later conflicts? That’s some twisted logic right there.

Sounds like you’re trying very hard to rationalise people going out their way to be disrespectful scumbags.

Are you suggesting choosing the military as a job means identifying and agreeing with the politics leading to wars? How stupid of you if you are.
I'm suggesting if you choose it as a job, don't b surprised if u get shot at, or killed.
There is no problem with ‘the whole poppy thing’.

These people with the problem can’t show respect for the 99% who died in the two world wars because of maybe 1% who might have signed up for ‘economic reasons’ in later conflicts? That’s some twisted logic right there.

Sounds like you’re trying very hard to rationalise people going out their way to be disrespectful scumbags.
not at all mate, I'm just acknowledging that some people feel different about it. It's a voluntary thing to wear a poppy, so people shouldn't be demonised for not.
And when you try tie the poppy to extremely unpopular recent conflicts, for political reasons, it's no wonder some people do.

Are you suggesting choosing the military as a job means identifying and agreeing with the politics leading to wars? How stupid of you if you are.[/QUOTE
Of course not. Just that people make a choice to be a soldier. Those in the great wars did not.

I'm suggesting if you choose it as a job, don't b surprised if u get shot at, or killed.

not at all mate, I'm just acknowledging that some people feel different about it. It's a voluntary thing to wear a poppy, so people shouldn't be demonised for not.
And when you try tie the poppy to extremely unpopular recent conflicts, for political reasons, it's no wonder some people do.

Imagine demanding a different jersey to your team mates, that is going out of your way to cause offence.

Everyone knows this is a tiny minority of 1 or 2 imbeciles desperate to show off republican credentials and get it up ‘the Brits’, it’s not a large cross section of the footballing community we are talking about here is it.

Imagine demanding a different jersey to your team mates, that is going out of your way to cause offence.

Everyone knows this is a tiny minority of 1 or 2 imbeciles desperate to show off republican credentials and get it up ‘the Brits’, it’s not a large cross section of the footballing community we are talking about here is it.

why is that offensive tho? It's a voluntary thing to wear, so shouldn't be an issue.

Back