James McClean(Yes him again)

I'm suggesting if you choose it as a job, don't b surprised if u get shot at, or killed.

not at all mate, I'm just acknowledging that some people feel different about it. It's a voluntary thing to wear a poppy, so people shouldn't be demonised for not.
And when you try tie the poppy to extremely unpopular recent conflicts, for political reasons, it's no wonder some people do.
Moronic.
The potential for lethal outcome after joining up was never in question. People like you are chilling. Holding callous hate motivated views on the poppy. Remembrance is an act of human compassion. If you choose not to wear it for "political" reasons ok. However, expect criticism from people who don't identify with politics over humanity. Everyone has rights. Not to do something and to voice criticism. So while you spout callous political views expect to be criticised by normal, caring people who consider human life precious.

The entire sum of James McClean's importance to the world is confined within threads like this.

Seriously, no offence, but it's embarrassing seeing grown ups getting wound up by him.

It’s basically just being a dick, the vast majority of football fans and his team mates no doubt agree.[/QUOTE
Moronic.
The potential for lethal outcome after joining up was never in question. People like you are chilling. Holding callous hate motivated views on the poppy. Remembrance is an act of human compassion. If you choose not to wear it for "political" reasons ok. However, expect criticism from people who don't identify with politics over humanity. Everyone has rights. Not to do something and to voice criticism. So while you spout callous political views expect to be criticised by normal, caring people who consider human life precious.
"holding callous hate motivated views on the Poppy" - sorry, whit!?? What hate motivated views do I have!?? I actually wear a poppy because of the significance it holds to my forefathers. However, I can see why some people choose not to wear it as it has been politicised and used as a tool to stifle criticism of more recent, unpopular conflicts. My point being it should not be about recent conflicts or support of the British army, it should be about people remembering the sacrifice a whole generation of young men gave, who had no choice.

Back