James McFadden

He looked like he had bored himself to death. Boyd and the woman on the show had to keep prompting him to speak. He must have been stoned.

Brought in to say what he was told to say but Boydie confused his script so he started fumbling his words. Absolute dick for TV.

McFudden trying to convince us Murderwell should have had a penalty for fu.ck sake....

Not because he is biased for Murderwell of course, just that like every other Yahoo hates Rangers.

The three of them today were absolutely godawful. Add in Crocker and Wanker doing the commentary and you had all the ingredients for a good old fashioned hatefest.

I was pishing myself when he hit out with "penalty" for the Tav incident. He'd just agreed with Boyd that the one on Morelos was a stonewaller so he probably needed to even it up to stop his mentally challenged brain exploding. Boyd should've laughed at him as well.

Its ridiculous, imagine rolling out Bob Malcolm for Celtic commentary on Sky...would never happen but it's the equivalent thing for us

I am mates with one of his relatives, back 10 years ago he was at a childrens birthday party and McFadden was there as well but somehow McFadded managed to spill a drink all over his own shirt. He took off his shirt and swaggered about the kids party like John Cena for the full day. The host kept offering him a new shirt/t-shirt and he kept refusing saying it was OK.

Genuine weirdo.

Back