James McLean - Home Schooling

If this is true then he really needs taken to task . That is outrageous and whatever club he plays for now should be ashamed to have him on the books . Is it West Brom ?

Sure the papers will be saying how he"s a good parent as he"s covered up in a lovely woolen hat to protect from the Virus

I was thinking this had to be fake, but then I realised the person involved us such a scumbag it might be true.

Should be sacked from his club for this.
Publicly promoting terrorism?
If that was a normal person posting that their door would be getting chapped.

If this is true then he really needs taken to task . That is outrageous and whatever club he plays for now should be ashamed to have him on the books . Is it West Brom ?
Stoke.

Michael O'Neill is the manager so there is no chance of him getting disciplined.

Seen that earlier but thought it was just one of their fans up to the usual! Can't beleive that's from a pro footballer.

How do we know it’s him, he has a balaclava on to hide his identity..

oh his account and also those recognisable tattoos..

Scum bag, who wants to be able to walk off the park when abused.

Imagine a Muslim doing this with their kids. The hysteria would be manic across the whole of the UK.
This will be swept under the carpet and won’t be spoke about after a small paragraph in each paper tomorrow.
Our country is fcked

Disgusting, vile, excuse for a human. How can anyone possibly think I know what I’ll do with the kids today and come up with that. Clearly looking to provoke a reaction by posting it too.

He's in disguise so his kids don't realise that he's as thick as shite in the neck o a bottle!

My sons lessons will consist of showing him this so he knows what to expect from these scumbags

ZRgUaPL.png

Lowest form of life. This guy is a 100% clown. Has he no one close who could tell him just how stupid he is. Poor kids.

Embarrassing himself further and showing himself up for the scumbag he is. Wonder how he’ll turn himself into the victim with this one.

Back