James McLean - Home Schooling

He is a moron. He'd love to have been an IRA man. I feel heart sorry for his children as they'll grow up with his sad views embedded in their lives. Also he loves the publicity he gets.

Republic of Ireland international has issued an apology for his post and confirmed that he will delete his Instagram account
Sorry, this page isn't available.
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

scumbag

“I never wanted to cause any offence but I now realise that I did so and for that I apologise unreservedly," he said. "I have spoken to the Club and will be deleting my Instagram account.”

yes you did, you knew what you was doing bigot

Last week, McClean made a donation to help struggling families in the Creggan estate in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and also chipped into a fund set up to support League of Ireland players facing hardship

awe thats nice, maybe you could drive one of ashleys trucks while your doing nothing as no cunt cares about your apology just like his.

The Times has the photo and article on the back page of today’s edition. Of course he has now apologised to his club who have fined him 2 weeks wages.

I’m sorry but in any other walk of life you are getting immediately terminated from your job for that. Why is he so different ? Glorifying the murders of innocent civilians of a country in which you chose to reside, it so utterly vile and disrespectful it’s untrue.
He is probably just lucky that his manager is a drunken, like minded mentally challenged bastard also.
Absolute shame on Stoke City, a fine is in no way sufficient.

Once it gets to the end of the 2 weeks and they then cancel his contract completely, that would be a good ending ~ Stoke should do the right thing save the money and kick him out.

As much as he's a scumbag, I'm struggling to be offended or surprised. Well known idiot acts like... idiot.

At the same time other people are creaming themselves at that petition - not because it'll get a well known idiot sacked but because it gives them ammunition to come after us. "We dealt with McLean now we'll deal with you guys." What's wrong with just knowing he's a scumbag and letting him get on with it?

As much as he's a scumbag, I'm struggling to be offended or surprised. Well known idiot acts like... idiot.

At the same time other people are creaming themselves at that petition - not because it'll get a well known idiot sacked but because it gives them ammunition to come after us. "We dealt with McLean now we'll deal with you guys." What's wrong with just knowing he's a scumbag and letting him get on with it?

Totally.

No point in getting worked up about dafties like McLean.

He should try emulating his heroes by attempting to assemble IEDs at home.

(Preferably when his family are nowhere nearby).

People and football clubs are getting financial penalties for taking issue with the prick. The lady's front bottom is getting away with behaving like a piece of shit.

I would usually agree with what you’re saying, but in this instance I want the wanker completely out the game altogether.

Theres an online petition pops up for anything these days, cringey as %^*&.
And it takes away the impact of petitions for serious issues.

Back