James Morrison (not a target for us)

M@x

Official Ticketer
Hibs,Hearts and the sheep all interested in him according to the guy Downie on SSN.

Would be a decent signing for any of them imo.

Unless he is a Hearts fan I cannot see him going there, they are fuckin brutal. Heckingbottom had a good reputation down south so he may like the idea of working with him, Aberdeen will pay the highest wages and he'll know Bryson.

Can't see him here at all tbh but the more players of his quality in the league the better

Unless he is a Hearts fan I cannot see him going there, they are fuckin brutal. Heckingbottom had a good reputation down south so he may like the idea of working with him, Aberdeen will pay the highest wages and he'll know Bryson.

Can't see him here at all tbh but the more players of his quality in the league the better
Agreed mate, better players make a more competitive and entertaining league.

Liked him 5+ years ago, tbf if Mulumbu can still influence games up here he would be a decent signing.
Is he not English born though so hardly see it as a move home for him (like Dorrans/Naismith etc) better off staying in England

Liked him 5+ years ago, tbf if Mulumbu can still influence games up here he would be a decent signing.
Is he not English born though so hardly see it as a move home for him (like Dorrans/Naismith etc) better off staying in England

Where is Mulumbu now? mentally challengeds signed him on a permanent then loaned him back, didn’t they?

Morrison would be good for the sheep.

Doubt the sheep will be able to pay him big money (by their standards), they will be paying Bryson decent money, Lewis also with his new contract and they supposedly have trumped Hibs with the money for the boy Ojo they were both going for at 125 grand from an English club.

Unlucky to whoever gets him, as far as I’m concerned. Never rated him. Slows the game down way too much and will be too lightweight for most of the cloggers in this league. Wouldn’t get near our midfield.

Surely Morrison will have better offers from lower end Champioship clubs or top end of League 1. Has he gone that far backwards that he’s looking at those Scottish clubs?

Been an excellent servant to West Brom. Quiet,unassuming guy who I`ve had the pleasure to meet on numerous occasions. Raised in the north east of England;so whether he heads back there is open to question.
Perhaps the McInnes connection with Albion has led to sheep speculation.
As @Valley Bluenose and @ Arkanoid have pointed out though; there will be better offers coming from the English Championship; plus the fact he may personally body swerve these mobs through choice anyhow.

Its quite funny how shite all these teams were when we were away and now we've been back in the top flight for a few years they can afford players who are half decent again.

Nowhere.

I'd welcome the likes of him coming up here though. Decent players can only strengthen this mickey mouse league, which in turn is better for us all.
I see what you're saying, I want nothing but regular tankings to the rest of them tbh. The only thing that would up the quality of football is revenue and investment

Where is Mulumbu now? mentally challengeds signed him on a permanent then loaned him back, didn’t they?

Morrison would be good for the sheep.
Steve Clarke is trying to convince the SFA that there is a loophole allowing players to transfer countries they play for :))

Has family in Largs and he is one us.

Plenty of experience but with the size of our squad at the moment I don’t think we would be interested

And yet he was quite happy to whore himself to the tranny shagger and that lot recently.

Wouldn't put it last the tims to sign him.

The sun also had hearts in talks with Alan McGregor a week or so before he signed with us

Unless Morrison has been majorly hit by recent injuries, he'd be excellent for any of those teams.

A player I really wanted us to sign at one point.

I see what you're saying, I want nothing but regular tankings to the rest of them tbh. The only thing that would up the quality of football is revenue and investment

Ok, I'll bite... how would increased revenue and investment up the quality of football....?

I'm presuming you mean it would lead to a better quality of player coming into the league...?

The standard certainly seems to be improving this summer, also talk of a few teams trying to get McGeouch

Ok, I'll bite... how would increased revenue and investment up the quality of football....?

I'm presuming you mean it would lead to a better quality of player coming into the league...?
It doesn't just take decent players coming to the league to increase the quality of the game. Upgrades on stadium, training facilities, fan experience etc

It doesn't just take decent players coming to the league to increase the quality of the game. Upgrades on stadium, training facilities, fan experience etc

So a nice stadium with good hotdogs and a top training centre is what leads to an improvement in the quality of football..?

Come on mate, you know fine well it boils down to the quality of the players on the pitch. Everything else is important, but shite players doesn't lead to quality football.

So a nice stadium with good hotdogs and a top training centre is what leads to an improvement in the quality of football..?

Come on mate, you know fine well it boils down to the quality of the players on the pitch. Everything else is important, but shite players doesn't lead to quality football.
Kilmarnock?

Back