James Morrison

ecossebear

He’s available for free after his contract at West Brom ran out and seemingly wants a move to Scotland. Would he be worth a punt? He always seemed too good for the Scotland team and held his own for best part of a decade in the EPL. Still only 32 and more than capable of holding his own. I think he’d make a great squad player for us.

He’s available for free after his contract at West Brom ran out and seemingly wants a move to Scotland. Would he be worth a punt? He always seemed too good for the Scotland team and held his own for best part of a decade in the EPL. Still only 32 and more than capable of holding his own. I think he’d make a great squad player for us.

Worth a punt for cleaning the boots of the far superior players around him!?!

No offence mate but he wouldnt get anywhere near our midfield.

Apparently the Sheep, Hibs and Hearts are sniffing about him.

No. Absolutely nowhere near good enough. Good luck to whoever gets him, he’s pish.
Disagree. He has certainly never been ‘pish’ He’s been a standout player for Scotland and West Brom and was the better of him and Dorrans. I don’t think he’d get into the first team but a decent player to have on the bench.

He was a very good player about 5 years ago, then again so was Dorrans. He'd do well at the likes of hearts where he'd be the proverbial big fish in a wee pond.

Maybe a couple of years ago. He would not improve what we have I dont think to be honest would be a costly squad player.

I'm not saying hes not a decent player, just that what we have I feel is better.

Last season I would have said yes but I don't see where he would get game time signing for us now. Must admit when we signed Dorrans it's Morrison I thought we were getting and I was pretty happy about it.

Decent player , but I couldn't help but think of Dorrans when I saw the heading. No need for us to sign every Scot who wants to return home. Someone else can take him.

He’d need to take a whopping pay cut to go the likes of Hibs and Hearts surely. I’d have thought, as a free agent, he could still ask for a decent wedge down south.

Not seen him play for ages though so can’t comment on how far beyond his best he is. James Morrison at 70% could still be a hell of a player for anyone in Scotland outside of us and them.

Too similar to what we have although he leans towards us in terms of supporting a Scottish team.

3/4 years ago he was a cracking player. Actually thought he was Scotlands best midfielder then but I think he's slightly past it now and we have better options now.

Decent player , but I couldn't help but think of Dorrans when I saw the heading. No need for us to sign every Scot who wants to return home. Someone else can take him.

Don’t think he’s ever lived in Scotland. Maybe wants to retire to the land of his parents or grandparents.

Or more likely, if it’s true that’s he’s actually said he wants to come to Scotland then it’s probably in the hope that we would show an interest.

Back