James 'rabid' McLean

No word of what the song/s were yet? So we can see if they're actually celebrating the deaths of RC's (which is plainly wrong if they perished just because they were catholics) or the deaths of terrorists.

Playing the poor victim card:

violin-steve-buscemi.gif
Was hoping to open this thread to a different type of story

Literally hundreds of Northern Irish and Irish players have played down south over the years without any bother.

McLean gets “abuse” because he is a dirty terrorist loving scumbag who glorifies the organisation of baby killers. He deserves every single bit of targeting that comes his way. He can’t handle some comments, but he supports the murder of my people in Ulster. McLean - you’re a rat.
Jon Daly a Republic of Ireland internationalist from Dublin was welcomed with open arms by us, McClean a Republic of Ireland internationalist (born in Northern Ireland) gets abuse from all fans including his own in the lower reaches of English football. What is the difference between the two players that one attracts derision everywhere he goes. Can't be because he is Irish as the proper Irish man gets no hassle?

A really loathsome piece of scum wouldn't be surprised if he signed for the scum
they haven't even looked to sign him and is it any wonder ......... dont doubt he'll tell a story about how celtc " couldn't " sign him in 10 years time when his career is over

Just had a look in the Wigan message board and they all to a man support him. They then said that there had been some Rangers fans in the pub down on a stag do! Who goes to Wigan on a stag do???
So if every Wigan fan backs him then we can state that Wigan are a shower of scum who support the organisation of baby killers.

Nobody in England has a problem with Catholics or irish. To be honest I don't think many people in Scotland do either.
People just don't like scum who support the IRA. regardless of their nationality
The media have somehow turned being anti IRA into meaning that you are an anti RC/Irish bigot. It's disgraceful. Any right minded person is anti IRA, or anti any terrorist organisation.

The media have somehow turned being anti IRA into meaning that you are an anti RC/Irish bigot. It's disgraceful. Any right minded person is anti IRA, or anti any terrorist organisation.
The Woke infested modern media would probably support the IRA viewing the IRA as organisation which is in conflict with the evil British colonialists

On the one hand I "get" why he doesnt wear a poppy after what happened at Bloody Sunday, but hes also a massive hypocrite. Being an IRA loving munter when they themselves killed thousands of innocent people both protestant and catholic

I remember the Sky Sports News journalist Chris Skudder saying England fans who sang "No Surrender To The IRA" were being racist.

Regardless of what was sang to him, how does he know they arent regulars? Details like that make me cynical.

Playing the poor victim card:

violin-steve-buscemi.gif
One of the biggest heroes to the NI support which largely is from the pul community is Gerry Armstrong who was from the falls road and played gaa but played his heart out for NI and kept his political views to himself.

Me and my father have spoken to Gerry Armstrong, and Gerry Armstrong personally told us that McLean and his family are just "scum"

I would love Kirk Broadfoot to finally reveal what he said to him, must have been good as it earned him a 10 game ban.
Although no doubt the poor wee terrorist loving rhat McClean embellished the truth.

Back