James 'rabid' McLean

Literally hundreds of Northern Irish and Irish players have played down south over the years without any bother.

McLean gets “abuse” because he is a dirty terrorist loving scumbag who glorifies the organisation of baby killers. He deserves every single bit of targeting that comes his way. He can’t handle some comments, but he supports the murder of my people in Ulster. McLean - you’re a rat.

Literally hundreds of Northern Irish and Irish players have played down south over the years without any bother.

McLean gets “abuse” because he is a dirty terrorist loving scumbag who glorifies the organisation of baby killers. He deserves every single bit of targeting that comes his way. He can’t handle some comments, but he supports the murder of my people in Ulster. McLean - you’re a rat.
One of the biggest heroes to the NI support which largely is from the pul community is Gerry Armstrong who was from the falls road and played gaa but played his heart out for NI and kept his political views to himself.

These journalists only need Google James McClean and Martin McGuiness to see why he is hated everywhere he goes ..
But no matter what he says he was born under a Union flag

A wee song or angry word is too good for him.

He should be leathered every time he steps out the door until he packs his bags and fucks of back to rock he crawled from.

The two Londonderry players that played for the bheasts, McCourt & McGinn never got abuse, as mentioned above Duffy never got above so why does this little rhat get the abuse? Just like Lennon he’s a hate filed little maggot who when dishes it out can’t take it back.
You give it out, you get it back, enjoy your season you dirty earl haig.

Isn't it weird how people like Shane Duffy don't get any abuse? What could the difference be?
Duffy gets applauded for being a terrible footballer and rightly so

This idiot gets all the attention he deserves

Same as Lennon just horrible people

He's as pish at teaching history as he is at football...his wee lassie should have been eating a tottie!!

Isn't it weird how people like Shane Duffy don't get any abuse? What could the difference be?
Or Damien Duff, Robbie Keane, Shay Given etc James McLean can't claim to be an Irish republican god knows how much money he's given our government and monarchy in tax by now .Thanks James keep up the work you cheap lowlife

QyIrAnf.jpg

This rhat scum bastard will end up getting sympathy from the usually pandering arseholes in the media, the same likeminded bigots who hate Protestants with every fibre of their being.

McLean is a scumbag. Any man who teaches his children about anything IRA related and putting a positive spin on it is a scumbag. He courts the shouting, he positively craves it so he can beg for the morsels of sympathy he gets from his sympathisers.

He can get so far to %^*&.

Had no idea he was still playing.

Amazed he has never ended up at celtic. Must be even too toxic for them

James McLean supports the Provos and their murderous campaign against the Protestant People of Northern Ireland ,but like the rest of your ilk no one else is to to be offended by your scummy behaviour .

He had me arrested from my house and charged for replying to one of his online posts. The case was subsequently dropped before court as it was found I never broke any laws. Clearly it was pushed by authorities with a religious/political agenda.

I done a subject access request and found it was him personally that went to the cops.

There’s more than a hint of irony in the fact he’s ran crying to the police. An organisation where the IRA killed and injured many.

*disclaimer before he looks and takes offence again. The last paragraph is based on the shameful balaclava post and wearing the Easter Lilly badge closely associated with the IRA. And if you do see this McLean, you know what you are!!

You mean the same Shane Duffy who was video'd steaming and making rifle gestures? Pretty sure he got the deserved derision from us as well.

Maybe Jon Daly would have been a better example. He got abuse too but only because he was crap, not because of his religion, nationality or politics.

From memory, the biggest number of catholics killed during the troubles , were victims of the nationalist/republican terrorists.
Yet he and his ilk always seem to forget that when playing the "sectarian " card.
Why any British club would go near him , I have no idea.
He seems to support a banned terrorist organisation that would have had no scruples when murdering fans in the UK that pay his wages.
I even remember a Tottenham v Nottingham Forest game being delayed because of a bomb threat by his Irish heroes.
When is his Wigan contract up? A certain signing for the irafitbawclub across the city.

Dear filthy bead rhattling mentally challenged fûck pig

You support a terrorist organization that killed more innocent Catholics than any other group in Northern Ireland

So take your balaclava, your beads and your fake outrage at everyone hating you and ram it right up your hole

cünt

Last edited:
Dear filthy bead rhattling mentally challenged fûck pig

You support a terrorist organization that killed more Catholics than any other group in Northern Ireland

So take your balaclava, your beads and your fake outrage at everyone hating you and ram it right up your hole

cünt
A really loathsome piece of scum wouldn't be surprised if he signed for the scum

He had me arrested from my house and charged for replying to one of his online posts. The case was subsequently dropped before court as it was found I never broke any laws. Clearly it was pushed by authorities with a religious/political agenda.

I done a subject access request and found it was him personally that went to the cops.

There’s more than a hint of irony in the fact he’s ran crying to the police. An organisation where the IRA killed and injured many.

*disclaimer before he looks and takes offence again. The last paragraph is based on the shameful balaclava post and wearing the Easter Lilly badge closely associated with the IRA. And if you do see this McLean, you know what you are!!
Who sits their kids down while wearing a balaclava all in relation to masked murders if anyone the authorities should have looking it shouldn’t have been you .

Who sits their kids down while wearing a balaclava all in relation to masked murders if anyone the authorities should have looking it shouldn’t have been you .
I went back the next day to make a complaint about that very point any the cops said they can’t see a crime. I wasn’t shocked in their response to be honest given who is in charge of Police Scotland.

You reap what you sow. Typical of him to always try and play the victim card. The man? is just pure vermin.
He should be deported back to the live with hoardes in his beloved terrorists living shit hole he is low life

The tink enjoys her majesty’s coin and folding just not her flag. He is a fu*king rhat. The picture with him sitting with two babies with a balaclava on is absolutely disgusting. You just know this fu*ktard is filling their wee heads with hatred. Imagine if that’s one of our own can you just imagine the outcry! Fu*k him and his victimhood.

Back