James Tavernier - Live on Twitch!

never really understood why people bother with stream sniping?

back in the Fortnite days i used to watch Ninja and folk would do it all the time and dance in front of him etc as he killed them lol pointless.
Strange behaviour, mate.

Just fun n games, dunno why folk get such a hard on for what other people do in game.

Don't run the roza skin, don't use the ffar.

Yawn

Just fun n games, dunno why folk get such a hard on for what other people do in game.

Don't run the roza skin, don't use the ffar.

Yawn
Theres a difference between using skins and weapons to stream sniping folk.

OK I'll try make it as basic as possible.

They're playing as a team of 4 on a massive map of 152 players - 38 teams. When they first start parachuting in they have a pistol and very limited ammo.

You need to loot and open the small crates to get guns, ammo, armour plates and money.

You kill other players and can loot what they have looted.

Teams try to get $10,000 to buy a loadout drop which are the big crates you see them going to so they can choose their own guns that they have set up and are most comfortable with. (You get free ones that spawn at the same time every game so it's no 100% necessary to get 10k)

Once you come up against another team you'll be downed at first if you die - at this point you're useless, you're bleeding out, enemy teams can finish you off or you can be revived by your team mates.

When you or one of your team mates die the first time you go to the gulag which is a one on one fight with a fellow dead player. Winner spawns back loser is fully dead. When you respawn again you only have a pistol and can either drop on yours or any dead body to loot them or the loadout drop (if available) to get a prefered gun.

The playing area reduces in size with a gas circle so it pushes teams into a smaller area.

You'll see teams use the buy stations which allow you to pay 4k to buy dead players back, armour plate bundles (a UAV which allows you to see other players on the map for about 30 seconds if they don't have a perk set up in their loadout called Ghost) amongst other stuff.

The only real other thing I can think of is contracts which are the yellow glowing things on the ground. The most common is a bounty - one player gets marked for you to go and kill but the team he's part of can see the threat level increase so they know you're coming successfully kill him and you're rewarded with cash.
Essentially a more manly version of fortnite, then?

Just had a watch of the guy playing with Tav.

I'm probably thankful im over that stuff now as I think I'd be that'd be right up my street....chilling playing the playstation with the captain of Rangers and other notables?!?!?! Wow.

His rig is insane. I'm jealous as %^*& and I've not properly gamed in ages. Hope his channel takes off.

No different to when players from back in the day played Darts/Pool/Snooker in the local boozer. At least here the chance of an injury or hangover is minimal B-D

Im not into gaming, but id imagine , you'd have to fancy yourself as being decent at it to start broadcasting yourself on it. And as long as he's happy good luck to him as far as im concerned, he's got a lot of responsibility on his shoulders and if this is how he unwinds, fair play. If the sportscene cameras turned up at my monday sevens i'd be tempted to feign an injury....

I watched around 2 hours while I was doing other things at home tonight and it's too bad he doesn't communicate too much with followers.

Happy to see him on Twitch though, my Skipper.

Not a criticism, but what is the fascination of watching a live video of someone playing a games console?

Must be a generation thing. Just not for me.

Not a criticism, but what is the fascination of watching a live video of someone playing a games console?

If you like playing the game thats being played it can be fun to watch. Also good for learning how to play better as the top streamers are really good at the games.

Mix of things. The person streaming is either entertaining and charasmatic, the viewer can't afford the console or a PC good enough to run the games or the person is just really good at the game. It is pretty entertaining to see someone play the same game as you but on a completely different level.

He said yesterday that he's missed the interaction with the fans & thought it would be a good way of doing that whilst the restrictions are still I place. He does chat & reply to a lot of the messages, it just depends what point in the stream you have joined as to how chatty he is as he can't read as many messages if he's actually playing. He spoken about things from gaming to loving life in Scotland with his wife & kids being really settled & then to how minging chips cheese & gravy would be bit that he might give it try :))

He said yesterday that he's missed the interaction with the fans & thought it would be a good way of doing that whilst the restrictions are still I place. He does chat & reply to a lot of the messages, it just depends what point in the stream you have joined as to how chatty he is as he can't read as many messages if he's actually playing. He spoken about things from gaming to loving life in Scotland with his wife & kids being really settled & then to how minging chips cheese & gravy would be bit that he might give it try :))
It cant be easy for him. So many questions he has to avoid and the amount of questions to try keep on top of too. Hes done well so far i think!

The Rangers boys sometimes play Warzone with MalksBev

usually announces it on his twitter if Kent, Aribo etc are playing - https://twitter.com/MalksBev

Andy Firth and Ryan Jack are his regular Trio partners.

I watch a few of them MalksBev / Andy Haliday / Fluxury are all of good stock.

Kents chat the other night when they were doing the custom lobbies was good - even if he has a daft name.

aye nice one mate, just thought it was odd tav went from streaming on his own channel almost every day to nothing for the last month or so.

Probably just to busy mate to commit atm- Andy Halliday was the same he didn't steam over the summer as he was training / pre season / then open goal live shows etc not to mention time with friends and family.

Streaming can take up a lot of your time.

Andy Firth and Ryan Jack are his regular Trio partners.

I watch a few of them MalksBev / Andy Haliday / Fluxury are all of good stock.

Kents chat the other night when they were doing the custom lobbies was good - even if he has a daft name.
I missed this. Was he on with Malks?

I absolutely love getting a bit of time to myself and whacking the PlayStation on for a few hours or going into my sons room for a shot of his xbox. I really don’t get the watching people play it though. My son loves it and more often than not when I go in to his room when he’s up at mine, instead of playing the hundreds of pounds worth of games we got him, he’s sitting f*cking watching someone else play them! We used to go to one of my mates for a few games of fifa when I was growing up and I’d hate it if there was more than 3 or 4 of us there because I’d need to sit and watch them playing until I got my turn again.

Malks and Andy H hosted some custom lobbies - Kent Aribo Barker Edmundson etc were all playing and Kent (FCKBOY40 lol) was giving it the verbals in Andys chat stream :D
Wtf is up with that name?? Hes a right weirdo lol

Just seen there hosting again tonight - Malks and Andy H
I actually played in Andys first custom the other day. Wasnt going to be he sent me an invite as im in the regiment so had to join haha. Only watched a bit of the one he did with Malks so missed all the goings on. Will tune in tonight

I actually played in Andys first custom the other day. Wasnt going to be he sent me an invite as im in the regiment so had to join haha. Only watched a bit of the one he did with Malks so missed all the goings on. Will tune in tonight
I should join the regiment as I watch him more than anyone else lol

I should join the regiment as I watch him more than anyone else lol
Stick your name in the discord and someone will add you. Im sure he said the other day that anyone in the reg could add folk if you want to send me your id and I’ll try add you when im next on? Are you in the FF discord group?

Stick your name in the discord and someone will add you. Im sure he said the other day that anyone in the reg could add folk if you want to send me your id and I’ll try add you when im next on? Are you in the FF discord group?
Me & a few boys from the FF discord tanned Halliday’s team twice on Sunday and he was absolutely fuming, called me a camping bästard :)) get gud, son.

Me & a few boys from the FF discord tanned Halliday’s team twice on Sunday and he was absolutely fuming, called me a camping bästard :)) get gud, son.
I wasnt camping in the game i had :cool: lol. Didnt kill him though and only had the one game. As usual one of my team mates was moaning like %^*& about playing it and we had some random Glaswegian lad in our team with Russian letters as a name? So i just had the one and came off. Warzones pissing me off as much iv downloaded Apex and going to try some games on there for a change:oops:

Back