Jamie Carraghear ( tosser)

Prefer Micah Richards and Neville which is very telling.
It is quite entertaining having Neville and Carragher on Comms together for these games though. Souness and Keane in the studio for some fireworks too :))

Given all the crap he’s no doubt had over the years doing that is probably quite a result that’s all he’s ever done that’s well known off the pitch. Bloke tailing him could easily have caused a death.

The way he speaks does my head with Liverpool spurs and arsenal could easily finish higher than them don’t have English team but want united to pump them tonight

Agree about Carragher but Liverpool are still a level above Arsenal and Spurs.

On a side note it’s mad how much people dislike him when you look at the love shown to FF’s favourite Yahoo and thug Roy Keane.
don't think people love Keane, they just love watching his reactions when Man Utd are losing and he loses it in the studio :D

Can't stand him. Warmed to Liverpool slightly when Gerrard was here but I've went back to really disliking them. Hope Man United win tonight but doubt it'll happen

He’s admitted his love for the tims so therefore I don’t like him. He also has an annoying voice. I prefer Richards and Neville.

What was wrong with the spitting? He had a loon driving dangerously up beside him while filming, was he meant to ram him off the road instead?

Back