Jamie Cureton

madride

A name I recognise from his time at Norwich, probably had a reasonable journeyman career but noticed today he’s still playing (albeit lower league in England) at the age of 43. Scored 27 goals in 50 appearances in the last couple of years.

Can’t be many strikers that have played at the top level continued playing to that age in recent times surely?

Shagged the chairman's school girl daughter at Bristol Rovers. Should say she was 17 but ropey behaviour nonetheless.
Fun fact!

Jamie is a bit of a legend in non-league football. My local non-league team is Farnborough and Jamie played for them a couple of years ago. He just loves playing football and even at the age he is, he has a good turn of pace. Good luck to him, it’s great to see someone enjoy his football as much as he does.

Kazuyoshi Miura

52 year old former Japan international and still playing up front for Yokohama FC in the Japanese second tier.

Jamie is a bit of a legend in non-league football. My local non-league team is Farnborough and Jamie played for them a couple of years ago. He just loves playing football and even at the age he is, he has a good turn of pace. Good luck to him, it’s great to see someone enjoy his football as much as he does.

Btw my son and I watched Andy Gray at Cheltenham v Farnborough a good number of years ago. My son, aged 9, in his Gers strip, asked to see Andy in the bar after the match. Andy came down, got him a coke and sandwiches, introduced him to the Cheltenham team and spent half an hour with him. A giant to a 9 year old Gers fan.

Roger Milla maybe the oldest of them all.Dont think he even knows what age he really is but I'm sure he was at the World Cup when he was 40

Back