Jamie Greene-Shadow Justice Minister-Is he your MSP?

The attempts to be clever from someone who would refuse to trust a man based on his political party of choice.

A trip to Ibrox must be hell for you.
OK Because i do not like the Tories makes me not a Rangers Fan grow up please

Try reading the post and not twisting my words.
Funny that the guy who's on about not trusting Tories is so quick to lie about what my post said.
" A trip to Ibrox must be hell for you." Why would it make it hell for me?

" A trip to Ibrox must be hell for you." Why would it make it hell for me?
I can't really think of too many places in Scotland, outside of organised political events where you'd find a larger number of Tory voters than a Rangers home game.

I'd imagine someone with your mindset would struggle knowing there were so many untrustworthy people surrounding them.

I can't really think of too many places in Scotland, outside of organised political events where you'd find a larger number of Tory voters than a Rangers home game.

I'd imagine someone with your mindset would struggle knowing there were so many untrustworthy people surrounding them.
Absolute nonsense how would i know what people vote are. So it must have been Hell for 60 odd year for me

You don't know what they are, but in your own words, you'd never trust them.
I hate the Party therefore never trust a Tory MP MSP or Councillor. However i have plenty of friends who vote Tories and have got on with them for decades. I live in Dreggin therefore a high percentage in the village vote Tory. Is Jamie your mate

I hate the Party therefore never trust a Tory MP MSP or Councillor. However i have plenty of friends who vote Tories and have got on with them for decades. I live in Dreggin therefore a high percentage in the village vote Tory. Is Jamie your mate
I don't know Jamie, nor do I vote for him, or his party for that matter.
Is that really what you're reduced to?

I emailed Murdo Fraser and so have a lot of people I know so hopefully he is the rignt person to address this. My aunt and I have both sent lengthy emails and I believe he has already responded to my aunt however, I forgot to include my home address and the reply email states quite clearly that only emails including all address details will receive an official response. I am based in Germany so didnt think of including my address! Any way, the more people that write, the better.
Did you get any word back from your email?

Did you get any word back from your email?
I did however, it was a copy & paste job of the email my aunt received. Naturally I am less than impressed with the lack of any action intimated in the email. He paraphrased my digust but didnt say that he was going to bring the matter up or pursue it any way. A wee bit disappointed to say the least.

I did however, it was a copy & paste job of the email my aunt received. Naturally I am less than impressed with the lack of any action intimated in the email. He paraphrased my digust but didnt say that he was going to bring the matter up or pursue it any way. A wee bit disappointed to say the least.
At least you got a response mate, even if it was an awful one. He needs to start doing the job of a real shadow justice minister and start questioning the SNP Justice minister and bringing up the equality within the legal system and double standards .

I am not sure what the police can do about it really. It’s certainly disrespectful but I think you would struggle to argue sectarian. Yes the Queen was the head of the Protestant church but plenty normal* folk have no time for the Royal Family and they are not all sectarian.

*By normal I mean not scummy Celtic fans.
Clearly BOTP, likely to offend a "normal person".

Clearly BOTP, likely to offend a "normal person".
I covered this above. A lot of songs are likely to offend a normal person (Dundee, Hamilton, f the pope and Vatican as an example). Breach of the peace is literally committed by every fan group in Scotland.

Back