Jamie Murphy again.

I hope we keep him . When Gerrard first arrived he was playing his best football for us and looked dangerous. I would defo rate him higher than Jones and barker . We just don’t have the chance to get a winger a few games to get back up to speed after being out for so long. Would live to see him playing with the squad we have the now because he was always decent enough playing for us when we had a shite team around him . Himself and barisic could be a very dangerous team down the left

What difference does watching him at Burton make?? . Ive seen him play loads of times and he hasn't turned into a different player! I would love him to stay if he would be happy with a bit part role but can't see it.
You have been watching him in all his games at Burton then?

Doing it for Burton is one thing - in front of 50,000 and a parked bus is another. Definitely deserves his chance though.

What difference does watching him at Burton make?? . Ive seen him play loads of times and he hasn't turned into a different player! I would love him to stay if he would be happy with a bit part role but can't see it.
I thought he was doing okay before his injury.
I can't be sure, but if he can recapture that same fitness and form, surely he is allowed to prove himself again?

Absence makea
I thought he was doing okay before his injury.
I can't be sure, but if he can recapture that same fitness and form, surely he is allowed to prove himself again?
Absence makes the heart grow fonder huh. Docherty is another example, going by some of the remarks he has turned into Gerrard esq.

Definitely deserves his chance. One of the only players we have with a bit of composure in front of goal

Jamie Murphy is a quality player, that has never been in doubt.

We just need him to go out and get games and get back to his best. He wasn’t going to get that with us.

I just hope the management team look at what he is doing out on loan and decide he’s good enough to contribute to our squad next season.

Come home JM

Delighted for him – I honestly thought his career was as good as done because of the injury.

He is good but I have to be honest and say that every time I watch him, I think he's too slow.

I hope we keep him . When Gerrard first arrived he was playing his best football for us and looked dangerous. I would defo rate him higher than Jones and barker . We just don’t have the chance to get a winger a few games to get back up to speed after being out for so long. Would live to see him playing with the squad we have the now because he was always decent enough playing for us when we had a shite team around him . Himself and barisic could be a very dangerous team down the left
I remember when we brought him I posted a question in that was he the best player we brought at that time and a few on here shouted me down for asking, strange how people change.

Good to see. He is still our player and a fine bear. It can be no bad thing should he come back in the summer absolutely bang in form and full of confidence

Based on what ?

He was very clearly a first team pick before the injury

He was a first team pick when the team was terrible, getting ritually humiliated in old firm games, and finishing 3rd behind Aberdeen. Standards and quality have improved since then and hes had a bad injury. He has barely featured since Gerrard came in, even when fit, that tells you all you need to know.

He was a first team pick when the team was terrible, getting ritually humiliated in old firm games, and finishing 3rd behind Aberdeen. Standards and quality have improved since then and hes had a bad injury. He has barely featured since Gerrard came in, even when fit, that tells you all you need to know.

He was in the side until his injury.

Messi couldn't have helped that team. Never mind bringing him back as a squad player, I'll be looking for him to get a start if he can get his form back.

Pre injury he was a stick on for the starting 11. Showing his injury hasn’t written him off just yet. Would be a great squad player for sure.

Having him in the squad is a no brainer.

Jones, ojo and barker will never make it with us. Having them ahead of JM is crazy.

Back