Jamie Murphy operation successful

Great news Jamie. Medical procedures for this type of injury have advanced so much in the past 20 years. Take your time and hopsfully you'll be ready for our next pre-season training.

Jamie Murphy‏Verified account @Jamiemurphy89 1m1 minute ago
Day 1: Recovery starts now! Been told op was a success so thanks to Simon Ball and everyone at @FortiusClinicUK for all their help so far. Ready for the challenge ahead
1f4aa-1f3fb.png

DmRmxieXcAEezMt.jpg
Speedy recovery Jamie ...... you need a bigger clock in that room i think :eek:

Looking great Jamie perhaps also as an added bonus a wee meeting with big Marvin would help.

Good luck to him. A long road back but I’m sure there will be plenty of encouragement from the management.

You only have to look at our performances since his injury to see what he brought to the team.

Held it up allowing the midfield to get forward and involved.

Won loads of corners and free kicks which brought a load of chances.

Worked the flank like a Trojan.

A big miss, so get well soon Jamie lad.

Hopefully his recovery keeps on track as sadly these type of injuries can have set backs out of nowhere.

Delighted to hear the news, hard work starts now with good rehab and medal waiting

Good news.

I can see him being utilised more centrally when he comes back, seems to be better there.

Great news for the player himself, and for us. His creativity on the ball is really valuable for us.

Best of luck for the recovery jamie!

Does anyone know what was the actual injury?
Was it a full blown rupture to the ACL?

Back