Jamie murphy starts for burton.

LoganBear

Official Ticketer
Currently 1-1 at home to accrington and sitting just outside a playoff spot.

Will be difficult for him to get back into our squad but good to see him getting some gametime.

One of our own and his chance of being a succesful rangers player taken away because of that fcking rugby park surface.

Good to see he is straight into the action with them. No point in a loan if he doesn't get gametime. Good sign that they see him as an automatic starter.

Felt sorry for Jamie, eventually getting the transfer to his boyhood club to only get it cut short by the killie pitch. Hope he does well there.

I add Graeme Dorrans to that also.
good to see him get some time on the pitch - subbed afetr 78 mins though

Will be difficult for him to get back into our squad but good to see him getting some gametime.

One of our own and his chance of being a succesful rangers player taken away because of that fcking rugby park surface.

When you consider Barker regularly makes our squads it wont be that difficult if he has decent loan spell. Jamie has proven he has the ability for this league so if he proves his fitness/sharpness he'd be an excellent squad player imo.

We will strengthen in the summer, so I don't see a way back for him. Will probably be released in the summer.

Good luck to him, hope he is a success down there

good to see him get a start. If he does well and gets his match fitness up, he may have a chance to give the manager a harder decision in the summer

In near on 50 years, I have never wanted a Rangers player to succeed at the club more than Jamie Murphy.

By all accounts nice guy, boyhood fan and a good player.

The Murphy of last season would have been a fantastic asset for this season .

Fucking plastic pitch robbed the guy of playing a part this year .

One of the ones I really wanted to watch lift the league trophy

Back