Jamie murphy starts for burton.

Those pitches should be outlawed in the top league at least. They’re a fucking embarrassment.

shame for the lad although I don’t think he’d be pushing for a start in the current team regardless.

Really hop he gets a decent run and gets his confidence and form back. I think SG will give him every opportunity in the summer to prove himself if he he shows he still has it for the remainder of this season.

Hopefully gets a good run and comes back 100% for pre season. The thought of playing on plastic pitches must give him nightmares though

Still a very good player and hope he goes on to have another few years at a decent level.

Doubt we'll see him back in Royal Blue though.

Looked good for us before the injury. A real shame what happened to him. Hopefully he'll be back with us if he can get a few months of good performances under his belt.

It's a very sensible loan move, he should do well at that level and is a good signing for them. Plus he should come back to us fit and full of confidence next season

Hope he gets a run of games and the chance to get back to full fitness. Difficult injury to come back from but hoping this one hasn’t wrecked his career

64 replies and still I’m waiting for the resident Burton Bear to pop up with a report of how he got on today
As many hve said a player I would loved to have seen flourish under the Gerrard but unfortunely it looks like the injury has most likely finished his career at Ibrox

Seemed like Gerrard rated him highly - he is exactly what we are missing, a proper link between midfield and the forwards that can play alongside Morales. Hopefully he can find a way back.

64 replies and still I’m waiting for the resident Burton Bear to pop up with a report of how he got on today
As many hve said a player I would loved to have seen flourish under the Gerrard but unfortunely it looks like the injury has most likely finished his career at Ibrox
Not a Burton Bear at all but I did have a look at a Burton message board. They were generally shite today and lucky to score from a set piece and were much the poorer team. The view wrt Murphy seems to be, "Murphy does look good on the ball but with 18 months out he will obviously need some games."

Hope he gets his fitness and sharpness back

A fully fit Jamie Murphy can still contribute to our squad next season

Hope he gets match fit and can get up to speed. Ideally gets back to the level he was at before injury and can help us, and if not I hope he gets to a level where he can still have a good career elsewhere

Good luck to him

Seems to be one of the good guys and I hope he can play as often as possible. Will be keeping an eye on results for sure

I personally thought Jamie still had something to offer us, but I don’t see him every day in training.

That f.ucking plastic pitch!!

Cant see him making an impression on our starting line up again but hope he can get a good spell at burton and good end to career

It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out. Would like to see Murphy back in the team next season

Gutted about his situation. I really hope he does well there and then comes back up the road and back into the manager's plans. A fit Jamie Murphy is still a valuable player for us imo.

Hope his loan goes well and we give him another year to prove himself.

If he can get fit again he should be a good squad player and an upgrade on barker and ojo

Back