Jamie Redknapp Investigates.

“Arseland”

“A baboon wearing a half and half scarf with Tony Pulis on one side and Sean Dyche on the other. Tony Pulis doesn’t even manage Stoke any more”

B-D

Seems like a nice enough guy but he would do anything for a pay cheque.

Him and his old man are everywhere; adverts, talk shows, quiz shows, reality tv.

I seem to remember a few mates “collecting” them when we were in champions league in the 00’s , I could kind of see the attraction if it’s a big team but I’ve never owned nor wanted to own one.

I hated the half in half ski hats back in the day. Mines was pure Rangers back in the 80’s.
The last time I wore it was at Easter Rd and I got the jail for trying to kick the fence down to get to the spoon burners.
Then there was this scene below from the original Firm movie that I always remember..

Even they could beat up Redknapp.

I would fancy my chances with Wealdstone raider but Colin Mckenzie is 13 stone fit and well you know the rest :)
Always remember a boy that worked with me saying "I want to smash that wee lady's front bottom" about a wee guy that was totally harmless and kept himself to himself. I was a bit confused so asked "why?"

He said "he's probably one of the only guys I could batter in here." Strange :D

I don't mind redknapp.

But with the hatred on here, it's quite clear a few wives have accidentally called them Jamie in bed. :shh:

Back