Jamie Walker

There’s a reason that we decided to wait until he’s free before making our final decision on him.

I cannot believe people wanted us to pay £800,000 for him in the summer. Absolutely mental.

Yip and look where we are playing Windass every week that's absalutely mental.

After watching the edinburgh derby last night I REALLY can't see the fuss about Walker. Yes i know he could come as a free in the summer but last night he looks below average to say the least. Really isn't a player that will move us a step forward at all.
Was thinking the exact same.

Not sure if we paid a fee for Bruno?

The summer window would actually be considered a success if you take the 2 Mexicans out of the equation. Unfortunately they 2 signings are a monumental waste of money and have made our summer business look like a disaster.

Do you think Pedro if he's still here will see the light and try and punt them next transfer window??

Does Hearts style of play suit Walker......No

Would Walkers style of play benefit Rangers.....I would suggest yes.

I personally think he would improve joining Rangers and as a result so would we.

I have to admit I take little or no interest in the Scottish game unless it is about The Rangers,so I really don't know how good Walker really is.However I switched over the channel and watched 15 mins of the game till around 10 mins from the end,Hearts were absolute rank long balls to nowhere and they could not even pass the ball 10 yards this made Hibs look great as they mopped up at the back and charged forward.I thought Craigan was going to pass out as he was raving about the match. In that very short time I didn't see anything great at all from both teams and in saying all that I expect Hearts players to raise their game and be like men possessed when they play against us.

His club in Mexico confirmed the fee. Maybe they're involved in the conspiracy as well and making things up to make Pedro look bad.
The 2.8 mil will be the fee plus wages if he is here until it expires.

If you swallow it’s that then wages more full you.

Like the yahoos when they signed a Mexican Efrain Juarez it was reported as 4.5 mil less than a year later when it was clear he was a dud, it was 1.75 fee the rest were wages if he seen out full 4 years of his deal.

The 2.8 mil will be the fee plus wages if he is here until it expires.

If you swallow it’s that then wages more full you.

Like the yahoos when they signed a Mexican Efrain Juarez it was reported as 4.5 mil less than a year later when it was clear he was a dud, it was 1.75 fee the rest were wages if he seen out full 4 years of his deal.

He's on 20k per week so that's 3m alone over his 3 year contract. His club bought him for 8m USD 18 months prior to us getting him.

Back