Jan 2nd 2021 Fixture

Let them in and let them utterly embarrass the stinking mentally challenged club AGAIN with sky now doing 100% scottish coverage they will jump all over this with SG in charge and the Hillsborough comparison it's an open goal.

Not to change subject , but due to be in New York for this , anyone recommend a Rangers pub to watch it ?

Yeah cos they'll stand nice and quiet outside if we do that.

I'd rather we just weren't playing them. Sick of their antics at this fixture.
I’m actually talking about down at the road past the ticket centre, not actually on the stadium footprint

Reactions: TN8
As it’s the 50th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster, I would urge the club that the mentally challengeds be held at the broomloan road until the minutes silence is concluded, after their disgraceful behaviour on the 40th anniversary this is a must.

Give them ZERO tickets for this fixture.

They have disrupted many silences in the past and this will be no different.

Tell them they are not getting their 800 tickets for this fixture due to the way they normally behave at it.

They can get their 800 for the next one.

Be on the front foot for once.

If we get a second wave during winter, we might be faced with a further lockdown.

My fear is that the game at Parkhead goes ahead with fans, while as a result of a second wave, the Jan game is played behind closed doors.
1 there is no chance stadia will be full in October.

2 if the second wave did then happen then I imagine that we would be in lockdown again with football postponed

I probably am wrong however with only 800 briefs for that lot it's a fair spread of their fans.
Not easy to hide in that area I would hope it would deter them especially with the 50th anniversary focus.
Deep down though i know the outcome.

I probably am wrong however with only 800 briefs for that lot it's a fair spread of their fans.
Not easy to hide in that area I would hope it would deter them especially with the 50th anniversary focus.
Deep down though i know the outcome.
And all the more reason if we’re not excluding them entirely, then hold them down on the broomloan road proper until the minute’s silence is completed.

Let them in, put the cameras right on them and leave the volume up on the mics. Let everyone see these scum for what they are.

Let them in and let them utterly embarrass the stinking mentally challenged club AGAIN with sky now doing 100% scottish coverage they will jump all over this with SG in charge and the Hillsborough comparison it's an open goal.

Aye so they will. Sky won't mention their behaviour and will most likely mute the microphones for the minute to disguise it.

I think it's more likely Sky will just mute timmy's shameless disruption of the minutes silence & then turn up the volume if we give a rendition of TBB

1 there is no chance stadia will be full in October.

2 if the second wave did then happen then I imagine that we would be in lockdown again with football postponed

Lockdown as we have just came through ain't happening the way it has occurred this time it will be localised

The problem with that is it will be covered up by their friends at Sky and in the media.

Lockdown as we have just came through ain't happening the way it has occurred this time it will be localised

what if it’s not bad enough for a local lockdown but they decide to go back a phase and close the hospitality sector and mass gatherings etc. Wouldn’t rule it out. Nothing is gonna go against them getting 10. No one would dare . Not the spfl , the sfa, the refs or even there complicit govt that need their fans votes next May . Other than us skelping every team on the pitch they will get it . Then give us a couple years of the spfl sucking up our arses Cos the job is done

As it’s the 50th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster, I would urge the club that the mentally challengeds be held at the broomloan road until the minutes silence is concluded, after their disgraceful behaviour on the 40th anniversary this is a must.
That would make them even more vocal. Better to just ban them entirely.

Not to change subject , but due to be in New York for this , anyone recommend a Rangers pub to watch it ?

I watched a game in Big Apple Bears Supporters Club before. Great bar with screens everywhere, great pints, great tunes and polo shirts for sale etc. It’s ran by bears and worth a visit.

details are on google but think it’s on 1st Avenue.

Be lucky if any fans are inside stadiums at that point ..

First game of the new year also means Liewell will be in the boardroom during the loving cup ceremony.

Will he toast the queen and will it be filmed?
Social distancing will be used as an excuse and I'm not joking.

Last year before coronavirus was ever heard of I started a thread because I looked at the calendar for this coming season and seen this date fell perfectly on a weekend for the 2nd Celtic game of the season, right on the 50th anniversary of the Ibrox disaster. Of course this also brings into play as you mention the Loving Cup ceremony.

It was my belief that fixtures would be fixed so this game would be played before the New Year and the Scum would be spared both these scenarios.

Well I'm extremely surprised the fixture has been given the go ahead on 2.1.21, but as I said earlier do not expect the Celtic board to partake in anything in the board room, their extreme fan element will not allow it.

Things will probably be different anyway as I dont see the cup being passed about for everyone to take a drink.

And the 20th one too.

I remember that well even at 12 years old when there was 7500 of the b@stards.

Another good reason for fcking them out the Broomloan.

And the 20th one too.

I remember that well even at 12 years old when there was 7500 of the b@stards.

Another good reason for fcking them out the Broomloan.
The 20th anniversary was a f*cking shameful day in their history... McStay turning around and imploring the scum to behave; and the referee giving up and ending it after twenty odd seconds..
They are the reason that this bollocks of a minute`s applause was introduced here.
They cannot,and do not know how to, behave with any dignity.
Utter utter f*cking scum; of whom 800 in attendance is 800 too many.

The same lady's front bottom is in charge of them who never appeared for a mins silence and stayed in the tunnel at Ibrox the last time.

The 20th anniversary was a f*cking shameful day in their history... McStay turning around and imploring the scum to behave; and the referee giving up and ending it after twenty odd seconds..
They are the reason that this bollocks of a minute`s applause was introduced here.
They cannot,and do not know how to, behave with any dignity.
Utter utter f*cking scum; of whom 800 in attendance is 800 too many.

It was just before my 12th birthday mate and I can even remember that day and exactly what you said re McStay.

Did John Greig & McNeill not enter the field too along with Murray unveiling a plaque at the dugout?

Remember the teams being lead out by John Greig and McNeill in 2011; but alas time fades the memory of 1991' except for the behaviour of McStay(he was the most animated) and a couple of others (thinking Grant?) telling them to shut it to no avail.

Let them do what they do. Got to make sure it’s known world wide though. Scum need to be shown as scum.

They should, but history tells us they won't. They'll turn the volume down, then gloss over it.

Back