January Fixtures

Dumfries Bear

5 huge games coming up for us now. 4 must wins in Hibs (H & A), St Johnstone (A) and Hamilton at Ibrox on Sunday. We then go into a the Old Firm and I believe this is a game we cannot lose.

If we can achieve this then hopefully we can get into the winter break level on points (albeit they have a game in hand).

We then restart in January with Killie (A), Livi (A), St Mirren (H) and Aberdeen (A). This run of games will be hugely important and we need to make sure we remain in touching distance of Celtic, who have 3 home games on the spin to start the year.

Very big 6 weeks ahead and I hope we can get a run of form going into the break and then see the boys back fresh in the new year.

Cautiously optimistic we can kick on from here and really focus on picking up points domestically after out great EL run.

Let’s Go.

5 huge games coming up for us now. 4 must wins in Hibs (H & A), St Johnstone (A) and Hamilton at Ibrox on Sunday. We then go into a the Old Firm and I believe this is a game we cannot lose.

If we can achieve this then hopefully we can get into the winter break level on points (albeit they have a game in hand).

We then restart in January with Killie (A), Livi (A), St Mirren (H) and Aberdeen (A). This run of games will be hugely important and we need to make sure we remain in touching distance of Celtic, who have 3 home games on the spin to start the year.

Very big 6 weeks ahead and I hope we can get a run of form going into the break and then see the boys back fresh in the new year.

Cautiously optimistic we can kick on from here and really focus on picking up points domestically after out great EL run.

Let’s Go.

When January 20/21 ?.

We have 3 away games and the sheep ain't one of them.

Back to the drawing board methinks.

Let’s Go.

I've said it all season, and I know it' an ambitious ask, but it's about whether we can stay within distance come the split.

We have a tough run of games now, but Celtic have a tougher run in to the split, and post split are likely to get tougher ties based on the expect top 6.

The real question is can we stay in the mix til then, and personally I think that comes down to the next 4 games, forget about January for now.

Back