World Cup 2022 Japan v Croatia, Brazil v South Korea - Monday 5th

Japan have an ability about them as a team where they can find a sudden burst and score late on.. That's all it takes. Just an inner belief.. See what happens

Japan the better team but Croatia could nick this. Whoever plays them next would fancy their chances though.

Poor second half. Each team looks to have settled for extra time and pens by the look of it. Neither team wants to lose.

if Barisic has to play extra time he will be like a OAP trying to run

he hasn’t played a game in almost 3 weeks

To be fair there are a lot of times where Barisic looks like a player who isn’t cut out for high pressure games. Not all the time, but he often looks completely flustered on big occasions.

Do the Japanese fans not have any other song? %^*& me that's grating.
I’m amazed they even have a song. They have a fan base who scream like teenagers at a Beatles gig in the early 60s when they win a throw in. Very odd.

Reactions: ao2
Barisic been absolutely dead on his feet since the hour mark and we have some posters on here argue the squad is just fatigued and not unfit, he’s not played In 3 weeks and is the most unfit player on the park in contrast to last season.

Do the Japanese fans not have any other song? %^*& me that's grating.
How about a couple of Beatles numbers?

It's always seemed to me that every single Japanese person loves The Beatles (for some odd reason).

Back