World Cup 2022 Japan v Croatia, Brazil v South Korea - Monday 5th

Barisic been absolutely dead on his feet since the hour mark and we have some posters on here argue the squad is just fatigued and not unfit, he’s not played In 3 weeks and is the most unfit player on the park in contrast to last season.
He couldn’t last 90 minutes last season without looking to get taken off.

What happened to this more accurate extra time being added. 4 mins - nowhere near what it should have been.

TBF both teams look absolutely done in at this point - got pens written all over it.

That song the Japan fans keep singing over and over sounds like “oooooooohhhhhh oh get tae fk, oh get tae fk oh get tae fk”

So brutal, I'm hearing it as 'ooh %^*& VAR' in my head.

On another note, Barisic is a terrorist

I’m amazed they even have a song. They have a fan base who scream like teenagers at a Beatles gig in the early 60s when they win a throw in. Very odd.
At their domestic games, there’s usually a lad on a wee set of steps with a megaphone. Without him they’ll just be stuck on the same song the whole time!

Barisic been absolutely dead on his feet since the hour mark and we have some posters on here argue the squad is just fatigued and not unfit, he’s not played In 3 weeks and is the most unfit player on the park in contrast to last season.
He’s absolutely fucked but there’s no one to come on and replace him without a formation change.

Will do his fitness the world of good lol

sooner Japan go out the better
this massive love in with them is wearing thin

team of diving, sneaky bastards with a vicious streak in them dressed up as "not us, we are innocent"
100% but they are so much fiiter and I can ser thrm winning thisgame,

Back