Japan v Scotland Women's' World Cup 2pm ko BBC1

gn927.png

Not sure we deserved much out the game, but as folk above are saying, if the refereeing was consistent in any way we would have taken something from it.

On to Argentina.

Thats a shame they are not a bad team, plenty of skill in attack just shows you how important the manager is shes a liability.

Get a decent manager in and they would go far in these tourneys.

That was a scandalous decision not to give Scotland a penalty for the handball . Utterly ridiculous beyond belief she basically grabbed the ball under her left arm and ran out the box holding it . Never even checked VAR? Was it not working ?

The inconsistency of VAR usage is going to be a real problem. It should have been a penalty or at least reviewed.

Another hard luck story.

That was a scandalous decision not to give Scotland a penalty for the handball . Utterly ridiculous beyond belief she basically grabbed the ball under her left arm and ran out the box holding it . Never even checked VAR? Was it not working ?

ref was a joke
she'll get the first Yahoo game next season

I don't know if this is the advert they wanted for the game, but the standard of football is genuinely awful. Most sports I take an interest in I can watch regardless of what sex the participants are, football really is the exception it's chronic.

They dont in the US, the women’s team are suing the US federation because of this.
Was referring to the national male players mate, I.e. Messi doesn’t get paid more by the Argentinian FA than whatever jabroni they have playing in goals

England beating Argentina 1-0 ,that will be Scotland oot on its arse already somethings never change.

Back