Jarrod Bowen and Antonio

Followbear93

West Ham Players.

Start with Jarrod. What a player, Id say England will be offering him a Cap soon. Always impresses him and Antonio. Reckon they could play the likes of Tottenham, Arsenal, united and even on their day anyone of the big teams.

I’m sure Pedro was in charge or actually Warburton but we played Nottingham Forrest in a friendly away, (think it was a closed doors one ) Rangers then showed some footage, at that point I said we should have bought Antonio but didnt know much about, like the price he’d be and wages but he’s soon rocketed up from that day.
what could have been eh lol ……

Bowen is a fantastic player. Catches the eye every time you see West Ham. Looking at the “two number 10s” formation Beale and Gerrard like to play, Bowen strikes me as the ideal player for that formation playing as the left-sided number 10.

I think he’s due an England call-up and I expect some clubs to come in for him in the summer. Perhaps the likes of Arsenal.

Bowen is a cracking player, got a lot of stick on here bizarrely. He had a great break through at Hull, then moved for a pretty big fee when he was relatively young.

No surprise it’s taken him a wee while to adjust.

Lot of competition for that area of the park for England for him. Good players but others are better

Bowen is a cracking player, got a lot of stick on here bizarrely. He had a great break through at Hull, then moved for a pretty big fee when he was relatively young.

No surprise it’s taken him a wee while to adjust.

I think the fact he looks like a bit of a yokel and comes from a family of farmers prejudiced my opinion to some extent :D

Excellent player, you're right. Will probably get an England call up soon.

Bowen had recently been linked to Liverpool, who are said to be keeping an eye on him as cover or if Salah doesn't sign a new deal.

Antonio I agree has came on leaps and bounds the past couple of years, a real handful, but good for West Ham is he's at that age now where I doubt any big clubs or England will be interested.

Last edited:
West Ham Players.

Start with Jarrod. What a player, Id say England will be offering him a Cap soon. Always impresses him and Antonio. Reckon they could play the likes of Tottenham, Arsenal, united and even on their day anyone of the big teams.

I’m sure Pedro was in charge or actually Warburton but we played Nottingham Forrest in a friendly away, (think it was a closed doors one ) Rangers then showed some footage, at that point I said we should have bought Antonio but didnt know much about, like the price he’d be and wages but he’s soon rocketed up from that day.
It was Sheffield Wednesday, the 1st game against them when McCoist was manager.
Most definitely was Moy behind closed doors haha

Bowen had recently been linked to Liverpool, who are said to be keeping an eye on him as cover or if Salah doesn't sign a new deal.

Antonio I agree has cam eon leaps and bounds th roast couple of years a real handful, but good for West Ham is he's at that age now where I doubt any big clubs or England will be interested.
Antonio has shown that if you have pace and power then you could lead the line effectively. A full back turned centre forward, big leap.

Bowen is flying this season. Doesn’t surprise me mind you as he played well all of last season, just took it up a level this season

West Ham Players.

We've been just that little bit too late to the party on a few English based signings.....to this day I imagine we get close with players like this then even a higher end championship can massively inflate the fee in wages.

There are clear success stories via the cross border loophole, but feels like we still buy from Wngland too often.

Don't imagine this will be the case going forward

Antonio I agree has came on leaps and bounds the past couple of years, a real handful, but good for West Ham is he's at that age now where I doubt any big clubs or England will be interested.
Agree he's found he's feet and he's one of the first names on the team sheet. He should just stay there while the going is good he's the type of player an Everton would pay stupid money for then loses all form when he moves.

Antonio just looks like he plays as he’s still playing with his pals.

Just goes for it.

Back