Jason Cummings Annoying The Plastics On Instagram

kn4KvGe.gif

He’s the kinda guy we need talking about big green elephants in rooms and the fact that ‘they’ are the only team in world football orchestrating a title push in the midst of a global pandemic as people are dying. He’ll not be saying anything he doesn’t believe...and it might open a few more eyes. mentally challengeds are experts at this kind of thing...we’ve a lot to learn when it comes to the black arts...it doesn’t come easy to Protestants.

I like the Cumdog, he is mental, but he impressed me when he told “The Moose” “I’ve played in a couple of old firms, eh.” When asked if going to Anfield was the biggest thing he had done in football. The Moose then said “ but it’s Anfield, that’s bigger than the old firm surely?” “Not to me isn’t.” replied our Jason.

Onle player I'd have loved to done well here.
Yeah I’d agree with that. Total madman but think there is a decent player in the there if he screwed the nut. Thar would probably take away a lot of the like ability though.

I’d imagine he’s they type of guy that would be great to have on a night out .... but then always take it too far!!

Can't view more than the first few replies as I don't have Instagram - what is that wee fud Riordan saying?

Back