Jason Cummings dedicates his goal to the fans..

Loathed him when he was with the Sooonburners - swaggering, arrogant, gloating when he scored, grandstanding at the crowd....

and these will be the exact same reasons I’ll love him to bits now that he’s one of ours
I really can’t wait for him to get fit and terrorise defences I in a Rangers jersey.

Hopefully having a foil with bring more out of Morelos too.

I was the same with JC, I absolutely hated him playing against us, just because he was such a threat.
I’m glad he’s our arrogant wee basturt now! :cool:

I didnt like him.

I was right not to like him.

I hope he behaves like a Ranger should.

I dont give a fck what anyone else thinks but even if he is a wee ned or not, hes now our wee ned and the rest of football can go ram themselves. He has our full support.

Exactly!

No, I think I was quoting you.

Punters will only find something else to slaughter the club about. Or such like.

The club has been abominably run. Even though it has been by so called Rangers men (that was their running ticket) - And please don't insult my intelligence with crap about Ashley. That's a different show altogether.

We've wasted three years management wise.

I've loved certain away results over the last couple of months.

But it is still no way near good enough.

The management at all levels need to up their game.

The transfer window seems to have been good for us and a sign of the boards' intent.

I cannot forgive certain power brokers at Ibrox for Pedro. Let's pray that they won't have any input into the signing of the next manager.

The only people crown defender criticised are those who will always find something to moan about

Having read your post, I can see he hit a nerve

This could be the kind transformational signing that brings 55 into reality. Don't want to get excited too soon, but he has always looked like the sort of player destined for Ibrox to me. An ex-hibee to follow in the footsteps of Colin Stein and Kevin Thompson worthily.

Can just see the lad score a brace at the Piggery and mocking the Reptiles.

If yer reading this Jason, just remember, stay away from the edge of the pitch though....those mushrooms will be trying to bounce alsorts off yer skull !

When he scores against the mentally challengeds he’s ending up down at paisley road toll by the time he’s finished celebrating

Hes a character and brings a bit of fun and madness weve lacked characters for some time and as long as hes a positive influence then he can be as daft has he wants!

I know this isn’t in keeping with tone of the thread, but after the SC final the consensus here was that he was gash and no one could understand why we would ever look at him :D another quality U-turn

I’m looking forward to seeing him at full fitness, watched that compilation of his Hibs goals and there’s some really brilliant finishing on display there.

Not only do I think Cummings is going to be a great signing for Rangers I think the club is going to be very good for him. The fans have taken to him and he is really settling in with the fans. Taking time to pose/meet with them during the game and of course the reaction to him scoring showed a lot - from both the fans and him.

Can't wait to get him full match fit and get him started on a regular basis. Can see him getting a right few goals. I think he'd work very well up front with Morelos - Morelos is actually very good at winning the ball in the air and is excellent at holding the ball up. Not only that when he drifts into the corners he's has good ability to hold off the players and get the ball back into the middle. Exactly what Cummings would thrive on.

Really glad he's here and can't wait until the next game. Would love for him to score against Hibs and against Celtic. Would just make the welcome even more sweet.

331f1is.jpg

He’s some character. I wonder if those calling him a wee ned when we were linked with him have changed their opinions

I don't really see the point of this dig? He was someone who took great pleasure in regularly bursting the net against us, so it was natural for him to be disliked, although the majority were including the caveat that they would love for us to sign him.

I never paid much attention to him off the field before but he seems genuinely eccentric rather than neddish. I would imagine that he will be great for morale in the dressing room which is something we seem to have been missing in recent years - someone who makes people laugh but also produces for us. Hopefully his confidence will prove infectious.

The thing I’ll say about Cummings is...
He’s our new Gazza, now before anyone jumps the gun I’m not comparing their ability!
He’s an idiot, he’s a joker, he’ll be the most hated player in the country by a mile... and he will thrive on it all and go on to do some truly remarkable things hopefully.
This move could be great for everyone involved.
Much as it was for Gazza it could be the best years of this boys career and could be trophy laden

He’s our new Gazza, now before anyone jumps the gun I’m not comparing their ability!
He’s an idiot, he’s a joker, he’ll be the most hated player in the country by a mile... and he will thrive on it all and go on to do some truly remarkable things hopefully.
Much as it was for Gazza it could be the best years of this boys career and could be trophy laden
Totally agree mate

Mad as a hatter but fukin genius

Can just see the lad score a brace at the Piggery and mocking the Reptiles.

If yer reading this Jason, just remember, stay away from the edge of the pitch though....those mushrooms will be trying to bounce alsorts off yer skull !
But we have ur back

As they deserve another kikin

Totally agree - the signing we've been craving for.

Magical scenes yesterday when he scored.

Back