Jason Cummings is enjoying his summer break

Well said Mate ;). Anyone who has not done somthing equally as daft with few bevvies in them, is eithef a sad fack or they have selective memories.

I am 56 as still as daft as a brush when having fun with mates and family. Some of them expect that of me.

Complete and utter bullshit. This is narrative that is dragged out all the time. Put simply - he’s a professional - emphasis on the word professional - sportsman. He has no education and his career will last at absolute best 12 years, with possibility of ending from injury pretty high. The culture of drinking/coke in this country is crazy.

Jase is a good laugh but he needs to grow up fast, he is pissing away his talent. Had he put as much energy in on the park as he does wanting to be the dressing room clown he would still be a Rangers Player.

Complete and utter bullshit. This is narrative that is dragged out all the time. Put simply - he’s a professional - emphasis on the word professional - sportsman. He has no education and his career will last at absolute best 12 years, with possibility of ending from injury pretty high. The culture of drinking/coke in this country is crazy.
So professional types cannot have a bit of fun now and then. ffs

Why all the dislike for Cummings? He done absolutely nothing wrong, he was desperate to stay at Rangers and be part of a new era for the club. We decided he wasn’t good enough and he moved on.

I don’t get all the negativity towards him?

So professional types cannot have a bit of fun now and then. ffs
You have to wonder about posts like the one you quoted.
Every single person in FF could go work extra days or nights. Bar work, home work or whatever they can get. Make more money. Bigger house, better car? More savings?
We just choose to have a social life.
Why? Because we fucking want one.

Some professionals want/choose to stay tier 2, and live their life.
He'll still earn 3 million over his career.
He might have been able to make 12 million plus.

He chooses to act the cunt, but I rarely if ever see him hurting anyone bar his own earning potential but he's clearly happy with himself.

He could have a million stashed, a couple of flats for rental income which will see him alright and spunk the rest on shenanigans.
So what?
And if he ends up a skint ned?
He had a laugh, we had a laugh. He'll mend him.

You have to wonder about posts like the one you quoted.
Every single person in FF could go work extra days or nights. Bar work, home work or whatever they can get. Make more money. Bigger house, better car? More savings?
We just choose to have a social life.
Why? Because we fucking want one.

Some professionals want/choose to stay tier 2, and live their life.
He'll still earn 3 million over his career.
He might have been able to make 12 million plus.

He chooses to act the cunt, but I rarely if ever see him hurting anyone bar his own earning potential but he's clearly happy with himself.

He could have a million stashed, a couple of flats for rental income which will see him alright and spunk the rest on shenanigans.
So what?
And if he ends up a skint ned?
He had a laugh, we had a laugh. He'll mend him.

He's being paid a very good wage to be a professional sportsman. That entails looking after your body and being the fittest you can be. Ultimately the fans are paying his salary, and similar to guys like Pena, he's taking no responsibility and showing us no respect.
You cannot compare professional sportsmen with guys from other walks of life.
I'm surprised clubs don't have zero alcohol policies given the need for fitness levels in today's game.

Social media is an absolute killer for anyone who wants to have a good time when they’re in the public eye and off work.

Not my idea of fun but who’s he harming?

When I was a young guy I had far less money and was equally as daft on the bevvy.

Social media will be awash with folk outraged just coz the boy kicks a ball for a living.

Bet the players of the 90’s are delighted their every move wasn’t documented and shared by their ‘mates’.
It’s not him :p

Back