Jason Cummings is enjoying his summer break

He’s watching through your fingers entertainment the lad.

But thank fuc.k he doesn’t belong to us :D

And that's why he won't really get anywhere as a professional football and instead he'll float around the lower leagues and in years time regret what could have been.

Social media is an absolute killer for anyone who wants to have a good time when they’re in the public eye and off work.

Not my idea of fun but who’s he harming?

When I was a young guy I had far less money and was equally as daft on the bevvy.

Social media will be awash with folk outraged just coz the boy kicks a ball for a living.

Bet the players of the 90’s are delighted their every move wasn’t documented and shared by their ‘mates’.

Why, because a guy with the same hairdo as him got pished and fell through a ping pong table?

If it's not him in the video the point still stands. He's done nothing of note since leaving Hibs and will most likely go out on another loan this year.

Gerrard's comments when we first arrived here were partly directed at players like Cummings imo.

If it's not him in the video the point still stands. He's done nothing of note since leaving Hibs and will most likely go out on another loan this year.

Gerrard's comments when we first arrived here were partly directed at players like Cummings imo.

Well it's not him, but even if it was I dont see why it would be a reason he wont make it at a higher level of football. He's only ever scored goals in the Scottish championship, so maybe the fact is that's just his level?

It isn't him

It is something he would do though :D

I like the guy, but he is a waster, will be Killie or Hamilton soon then EdInburgh City.

I still mightily piss myself at some of the experts on here

"Sell Morelos for £2m and bring in Cumdog for half the price"

As much rockets as the man himself.

Funny thing is, that even though it's not him, it's completely within his character for it to be him.

Loveable maniac and probably ultimately harmless.

Fair enough - maybe I hold my Rangers players to higher standards than a guy who seems to spend his spare time wrecking furniture.
He wasn’t good enough for Rangers, but if you can name me a time whilst at Rangers where he fell below your standards I’ll take it back

Really hope that it isn't him.

He's a big enough wank as it is and I just don't want to see what's left of his career go down the toilet.

Screw the nut Jason before it's too late.

Don’t think that’s him but if it were I don’t know who’d want to sign him after seeing that , certainly wouldn’t let him near the speaker in the dressing room honking tunes!

He wasn’t good enough for Rangers, but if you can name me a time whilst at Rangers where he fell below your standards I’ll take it back

I wasn't necessarily saying that he was a ned when at Rangers; he just is. He was also massively over-hyped and absolutely entirely useless.

It isn't him

It is something he would do though :D

I like the guy, but he is a waster, will be Killie or Hamilton soon then EdInburgh City.

I still mightily piss myself at some of the experts on here

"Sell Morelos for £2m and bring in Cumdog for half the price"

As much rockets as the man himself.

I don't remember anyone saying that, who did?

Met him in Dubai a couple of weeks ago, actually a really nice guy, was with Scott Allan (Tin hat on).

Talks very highly of Rangers, loved his time with Rangers but felt he never got a chance, citing Murty as the reason. Reckons he will be back up here next season with Hearts the probable destination.

He just walked past my work in Queen Street wearing a all salmon top and trousers with a decent tan, came back past with a ricce(sp) bag.

cool story

I like the guy but I'd be pissed off if he was at my club earning 5 figures a week and carrying on like that. Unless he was doing the business on the pitch week in, week out obviously.

It may or may not be him but he remains a complete waste of space. He will be back in some hell hole of a scheme with a fat ned girlfriend and child with little or no prospects in life, within a couple of years.

Social media is an absolute killer for anyone who wants to have a good time when they’re in the public eye and off work.

Not my idea of fun but who’s he harming?

When I was a young guy I had far less money and was equally as daft on the bevvy.

Social media will be awash with folk outraged just coz the boy kicks a ball for a living.

Bet the players of the 90’s are delighted their every move wasn’t documented and shared by their ‘mates’.
Well said Mate ;). Anyone who has not done somthing equally as daft with few bevvies in them, is eithef a sad fack or they have selective memories.

I am 56 as still as daft as a brush when having fun with mates and family. Some of them expect that of me.

Back