Jason Cummings - Leigh Griffiths abuse has gone too far

uneasydaz

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“Griff’s coping alright, he’s used to it.

“He’s a top pro and — similar to me — it probably just drives him on more.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”

If you fly with the crows, then don't complain when you get shot.

Griffiths is always the victim, never does he or anyone else acknowledge his part in the whole situation. Maybe if they did the abuse would subside. He has made a career out of being controversial and insulting groups of people. Unsurprising that when the boot is on the other foot people will have no sympathy.

"He’s a top pro and — similar to me — it probably just drives him on more."

Which is why both of you are playing for Dundee Jason.

Griffiths is scum, he's in a fortunate position where he needs to put up with people saying bad words to him for an hour once a week for thousands of pounds a week.

I'll swap if he's finding it too much.

Griffiths is a scumbag and his actions chasing underage young girls online is vile and illegal but as usual PS refused to charge him for grooming the girls

All the other stuff he’s done how anyone can feel sorry for this prick is a joke

He’s a convicted racist ffs

Zero sympathy from me and the verbal abuse he will get when Dundee play us at Ibrox will be far greater. Even the scum fans were booing him when he played at Parkpaed so that tells you how horrible he is

People backing him have zero morals

A "family man" and a "professional". Don't make me laugh. He is a family man with kids by 3 women.....some family man. He is also a convicted racist prick. As far as I am concerned, you reap what you sow. I'll shed no tears for thus cnt.

JASON CUMMINGS has branded rival supporters DISGUSTING over the abuse of Leigh Griffiths.

A section of the Hearts support targeted Dundee striker Griffiths with chants during Saturday’s 1-1 draw.

The troubled on-loan Celtic forward was abused mercilessly throughout his 69 minutes on the park.

Team-mate Cummings, who was also targeted after grabbing a late equaliser at Tynecastle, has backed the former Scotland striker.

He said: “It goes too far. It’s almost like you get your ticket and it says in small print, you can say what you want, do what you want, don’t worry about it.

“Some of the abuse is disgusting. If you were to say stuff like that in any other walk of life or any other job, the police would be involved.

“I don’t know how it’s right that when it comes to a game of football they can say what they want, do what they want.

“People say it’s part of the job because you’re in the public eye, but it really shouldn’t be, especially with some of the horrible messages you receive online. But what can you do about it?

“Leigh’s a good lad, a family man and we are just all human beings doing our job.

“You do get a bit of stick and that comes with the job I suppose, but for me sometimes it’s too far.

“Griff’s coping alright, he’s used to it.

“He’s a top pro and — similar to me — it probably just drives him on more.

“It doesn’t really bother him, but you can be sure he’d rather not get that much stick.”
2 things, in no way has this bheast been abused enough and if it doesn’t bother him he can obviously take it.

notice that not a single person who is being interviewed has actually acknowledged the things that he is getting pelters for.

If Leigh had been messaging Cummings daughter would he have supported this "top pro".

Listen to everyone.... If LENNON thinks you are unprofessional and lazy then that is really saying something.

notice that not a single person who is being interviewed has actually acknowledged the things that he is getting pelters for.

If Leigh had been messaging Cummings daughter would he have supported this "top pro".

Listen to everyone.... If LENNON thinks you are unprofessional and lazy then that is really saying something.
Spot on.

They’re too embarrassed to actually mention he’s getting abuse for being a pedo, and they know how horrifying it is to stick up for that. So they just stick up for him without mentioning it directly. Basically by sticking up for him they’re saying they think what he done is fine.

Afraid he’s wrong - Griffiths deserves everything he gets and more - a bit of verbals is getting off lightly for trying to get pictures of multiple underage girls (not to mention the other stuff with his neighbour)

Cummings is an absolute waster. Cannot understand the hero worship he gets on here from some. Wanting him to start the OF ahead of Morelos is 1 of the most clueless opinions I've ever read on here.

To even attempt to defend that piece of sh1t is laughable. The guy is the biggest scumbag to ever play in Scotland.

A racist junkie peado.

Never ever forget that c*nt spat on the club crest and wiped his nose on the corner flag. That goes beyond anything any player has ever done playing for the Old Firm.

A classless little ned. He will get what's coming to him one day.

Back